Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Million Dollar Question
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 14, 2020 02:13AM

Why Now?

In all the years since we've all been alive, every Flu Season there are various flus, colds, viruses, and Everybody just goes about their business, Everything just keeps on going, like usual.

So Why Now? Why This Year, this Flu Season have we suddenly been Locked In, Shut Down, Robbed, Tyrannized.

Why Now?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2020 03:06AM by Jennifer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Million Dollar Question
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: May 14, 2020 04:02AM

I refuse to believe you are that STUPID, IGNORANT and NAIIVE. You have been brainwashed and heavily influenced by strict Natural Hygienists...

Look at their track record especially LONGEVITY, Shelton, TC Fry, Morris Krok, Johnny Lovewisdom, Jameth Sheridan, Andrea Mortis etc., etc., etc...

Things like the Spanish Flu and the Black Plague don't come around often, but when they do, you might want to drop your PROGRAMMING/BAGGAGE, and help US ALL work together to SURVIVE!!!...

Date: May 14, 2020 04:39AM

Get a grip! The Spanish Flu killed 50 Million. This nothing burger killed like 300,000. It already fizzled out cause it's almost summer, but they're finding 'previously uncounted' deaths faster than the Dems are finding absentee voter ballets for CA25 District.

Date: May 14, 2020 04:46AM

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: May 14, 2020 04:47AM

Jennifer
Get a grip! The Spanish Flu killed 50 Million. This nothing burger killed like 300,000. It already fizzled out cause it's almost summer, but they're finding 'previously uncounted' deaths faster than the Dems are finding absentee voter ballets for CA25 District.

We're just getting started darling...

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 14, 2020 01:26PM

Jennifer
Why Now?

In all the years since we've all been alive, every Flu Season there are various flus, colds, viruses, and Everybody just goes about their business, Everything just keeps on going, like usual.

So Why Now? Why This Year, this Flu Season have we suddenly been Locked In, Shut Down, Robbed, Tyrannized.

Why Now?

Are you really asking or are you just saying it's absurd to do it now

Date: May 14, 2020 02:42PM

Yes, I guess it's confusing. I'm saying that we've always had these flus, etc., since time immemorial, and the Whole World was not Intentionally Destroyed because of 300,000 deaths Worldwide for a Strain of the Flu.

So what I'm asking the True Believers who don't think this RESPONSE to the Seasonal Flu is Extraordinary, those Zombies who think this is a Rational Response to the flu - if it's just a normal, natural reaction for the Governments of the World to Inflict Upon Us, why didn't this ever happen before, if it's just business, as usual, to Kill Society as we know it? Why didn't they do this during all the other Flu Seasons? If Ruining the World is a regular thing to do because of a virus, why are 'they' doing it now and not all those other years/decades/centuries previously?

Date: May 14, 2020 05:49PM

Jennifer

They will never get it

Did you watch amazing pollys video i posted?
It explained who and why

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 14, 2020 06:41PM

<<<Did you watch amazing pollys video i posted?
It explained who and why>>>

I'm in the middle of transcribing that Video and WOW!!!

JR’s Notes:

[youtu.be]
0:19 MM
The Information is going to include new background on Event 201, on Anthony Fauci, we’re going to talk more about Bill Gates and some of the characters we’ve discussed, but what is being revealed not just by myself, but excellent tons of research out there. What is being revealed, in my opinion, is that the World of Global Public Health, Public Health in general, is run like a Mafia. 0:48 MM

[youtu.be]
3:31 MM
SLIDE
Coronovirus Global Response International pledging event
In just 2.5 hours, the Vaccine Mafia took in $8 Billion from their captured nation states.

[youtu.be]
4:53 MM
The one that set me off on this journey today was the very last one there - [Dr.] Victor Dzau. Victor Dzau who they said was the President of the National Academy of Medicine [ NAM - 3 6s in logo] and a Board Member of the Global Preparedness Monitoring Board and I thought to myself, I’ve never heard of the Global Preparedness Monitoring Board, but why would she say, “Without you, Victor, my friend, all this would not have happened.”? 5:24 MM

Victor’s background…born in China…His father owned a Chemical Manufacturing Company [That is Big Pharma - Drugs, Poisons, Insecticides & Pharmaceuticals]

[youtu.be]
9:27 MM
The National Academy of Medicine, which was founded by an Act of Congress, is no longer part of the Government. This is how the National Academy of Medicine gets its funding now from these Foundations of note, The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, The Welcome Trust, The Rockefeller Foundation, the US State Department through the USAID, US AID and The World Economic Forum you will notice is part of the Oversight Group [International Oversight Group]. Some of these double up, The Welcome Trust is part of the Oversight Group, The Rockefeller Foundation is part of the Oversight Group. 10:08 MM

[youtu.be]
10:12 MM
The National Academy of Medicine is actually a 501C3 Organization, a Foundation and it’s funded by other Foundations. 10:22 MM

[youtu.be]
10:31 MM
Here is a graphic.

[youtu.be]
10:33 MM
Alright, the other thing that they said that he was part of is this GPMB - Global Preparedness Monitoring Board and I was very curious about that as well. It turns out you don’t even need to look hard - the GPMB is the World Health Organization and the World Bank. 10:52 MM

[youtu.be]
11:18 MM
The funders of GPMB are The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, The Welcome Trust, Germany and this NGO called Resolve To Save Lives, which is run by a guy called [Dr.] Tom Freidman, who is a former head of the CDC and the former New York Health Commissioner. He also worked on Bloomberg Philanthropies. 11:43 MM

[youtu.be]
11:49 MM
On the GPMB website, we see that they had Commissioned several Organizations to write them Reports on Global Health and those Organizations are down here, Red Cross, Johns Hopkins, Oxford & Chatham House, The Welcome Trust and believe it or not they even ask themselves, the World Bank and World Health Organization, to write these Reports. 12:12 MM

…Tim Evans…

[youtu.be]
12:21 MM
Here’s the Reports that resulted from this Commissioning. I just want to draw your attention to this particular one, which was written by the Independent Oversight Committee for the Who Health Emergiencies Program - the title of it is - From Never Again to the New Normal. That’s kind of creepy because aren’t they constantly saying that to us right now - the New Normal - the New Normal? And that Report was written before this one, which came out in September, 2019. I know that because this Report written by the GPMB took the results of all of these and then, made sort of a synopsis document here. I’m going to give you now a very quick look at their 7 most important points that came out of all of those Reports and you’re going to love it. 13:16 MM

SLIDE at 13:18 MM
SEVEN URGENT ACTIONS TO PREPARE THE WORLD FOR HEALTH EMERGENCIES
Heads of government must commit and invest.

[youtu.be]
13:16 MM
The GPMB says, SEVEN URGENT ACTIONS TO PREPARE THE WORLD FOR HEALTH EMERGENCIES. They must prioritize and dedicate domestic resources and recurrent spending for preparedness towards the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) - that’s Point One.

JR Insert from the GPMB’s Report…
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: ACTIONS FOR LEADERS TO TAKE

1. Heads of government must commit and invest.
2. Countries and regional organizations must lead by example.
3. All countries must build strong systems.
4. Countries, donors and multilateral institutions must be prepared for the worst.
5. Financing institutions must link preparedness with economic risk planning.
6. Development assistance funders must create incentives and increase funding for preparedness.
7. The United Nations must strengthen coordination mechanisms.
End of JR Insert from the GPMB’s Report.

[youtu.be]
14:55 MM
And more financing Money for the International Monetary Fund and The World Bank and also down here where the arrow is funding replenishments of the IDA, Global Fund to Fight AIDS, TB and Malaria, and GAVI [The Vaccine Alliance]. GAVI and The Global Fund - those are Bill and Melinda Gates efforts and the IDA, well, I noticed that it had a very similar logo to The World Bank and, of course, that’s because it’s part of The World Bank. And here’s just more - Increased Funding - that’s Point #6. 15:28 MM

Date: May 14, 2020 06:52PM

Boom

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables