Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Brainwashed Masses BEGGING for Incarceration...!!!
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: May 14, 2020 07:54PM

Whitmer's stay-at-home orders protested outside Michigan Captiol as scuffle breaks out

Highlights:
“Every worker is essential," (Essentially a wage/slave).
“Make Michigan work again” (Begging for incarceration).
“Reopen schools,” (The SOURCE of brainwashing).
“Free Flynn, Free MI,” (FREEDOM is something they know NOTHING about).
“Let Me Go To Doggy Daycare,” (Incarcerate my pets as well).
“Open The Damn Salons,” (Cut my hair so I can't receive higher thoughts).
“Don’t Tread on Me Flags.” (They tread on themselves and don't even know it).

Well folks, the brainwashing is complete in Michigan...

Despite driving rain and a heavy police presence, hundreds of protestors once again descended on the steps of the Michigan Capitol Thursday morning to protest Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s stay-at-home orders during the coronavirus pandemic.

The protest, which is one of many organized by the conservative activist group Michigan United for Liberty since early April, indicated that tensions over Whitmer’s lockdown orders were unlikely to subside anytime soon.

“Don't do what she says," said Erica Pettinaro, a co-founder of the group, which has sued Whitmer. “She doesn't care about the Constitution of the United States of America.”

People held signs declaring “Every worker is essential," “Make Michigan work again” and “Reopen schools,” along with others like “Free Flynn, Free MI,” “Let Me Go To Doggy Daycare,” “Open The Damn Salons,” and some arguing the use of face masks weakens the immune system. Numerous protestors were carrying assault weapons as well as anti-abortion signs and “Don’t Tread on Me Flags.”

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables