Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Anyone believe vaccines are good for you and necessary?
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 15, 2020 05:09PM

[youtu.be]

Vaxxed2

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone believe vaccines are good for you and necessary?
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: May 15, 2020 10:04PM

Vaccines are totally unnecessary. It may be possible to create safe and effective vaccinations if they cut out all the adjuvants, plus only include antibodies. But really, people ought to live hygienically / healthfully.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 19, 2020 08:26PM

Yes, thanks for saying that, Prana. That thought had entered my head sometimes in the past. After hearing about JFK Jr. and that he was maybe wishy-washy on vaccines and that could be the reason, I'm more open minded about it now.

Date: May 19, 2020 09:28PM

It's also a good point, like common-ground, for debating vaccines with the 'other side'. I actually used that clarification of yours last night when I was talking about vaccines with my daughter's boyfriend - they're visiting us right now from Florida. He's a believer in vaccines and when I was explaining why I don't like them, I said the most harmful part of the vaccine that causes so much damage and autism is the Other Ingredients and how they're made. Unfortunately I couldn't remember all the ingredients except chicken embryo, thimerosal, mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde, and preservatives.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2020 09:30PM by Jennifer.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 19, 2020 09:33PM

I got this comment earlier today on my channel...

Grassroots Movements Against Mandatory Vaccines
UNITED4FREEDOM
• 2 hours ago
We are at war. Time for us all to do something. We need to be creative. One of my favorite past times is going to lamestream news videos here on the ytube and sharing information about t.v. brainwashing as well as links to the info like biometrics merging with vaccines, the patent for the cryptocurrency merged with the human body. Ect... Below is an example of something to post in comments on videos supporting va$$ines

COPY PASTE SHARE
If you believe a vaccine is going to save us, I have 40 questions for you...to start researching.... ????
1. Name 5 vaccine ingredients.
2. What is MRC-5?
3. What is WI-38?
4. What is vaccine court?
5. What is the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program?
6. What is the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act?
7. How has the CDC schedule changed since 1986?
8. How much money has been paid out by vaccine injury court?
9. How many doses of how many vaccines are in the CDC schedule between birth and age 16? (70 in US) 68 in Canada
10. Do vaccines contain aborted fetal tissue? If so, which vaccines? And how many aborted babies were needed before they found one with the virus necessary to create the vaccine?
11. Do any vaccines contain dog, monkey, pig, and human DNA?
12. What is an adjuvant?
13. What is an antigen?
14. Which arm of the immune system do vaccines stimulate?
15. Which arms of the immune system do natural diseases stimulate?
16. What is transverse myelitis?
17. What is encephalopathy?
18. What is the rate of autism in 2017, what was it in 2000? What was it in 1990?
19. What is glyphosate and is it in vaccines?
20. If your child is injured, who will take physical, emotional, and financial responsibility?
21. What was the Supreme Court’s statement on vaccines in 2011?
22. Can you provide a study showing vaccinated vs. unvaccinated health outcomes?
23. Can you show me a safety study proving it is safe to inject multiple vaccines?
24. What is shedding?
25. Do vaccines shed? Which vaccines can shed for up to 6 weeks?
26. Which vaccines are live virus vaccines?
27. What is the VICP?
28. What is SV40?
29. What is MTHFR (methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase)?
30. What is an acceptable amount of aluminum to ingest per day and how much is injected via the hep B vaccine on day one of life?
31. Can someone who was vaccinated for pertussis still spread pertussis after being exposed to it? If so, for how long?
32. What is the death rate from measles in the US from 2005-2015? From the MMR vaccine in same time frame?
33. What does attenuated mean?
34. Where can I find information about vaccines?
35. Are there vaccine consent forms?
36. Can the vial stopper cause allergic reaction?
37. Can there be serious reactions to vaccines?
38. What is NVIC?
39. Is there any compensation for physicians who have a certain percentage of their patients vaccinated?
40. What’s the difference between natural formaldehyde and synthetic (synthetic is in vaccine)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2020 09:34PM by John Rose.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 19, 2020 09:45PM

Date: May 19, 2020 11:29PM

Thanks, great resources! I must check out the MTHFR connection because I know someone with that mutation.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: May 27, 2020 12:57AM

I would say that the adjuvants and the immediate violent side effects they can produce are very much beside the point. There is no "pure" innoculation. Vaccines are a crime against nature. No one's immune system needs "boosting" - certainly not a small child's. How did my eastern European ancestors make it here, work like animals, and die of old age without ever having had so much as one shot?

Date: May 27, 2020 02:33AM

Horsea

I would say that the adjuvants and the immediate violent side effects they can produce are very much beside the point. There is no "pure" innoculation. Vaccines are a crime against nature. No one's immune system needs "boosting" - certainly not a small child's. How did my eastern European ancestors make it here, work like animals, and die of old age without ever having had so much as one shot?

"eastern European ancestors" -- ooh, those words are like Kryptonite to NuNativs. He hates the 'white Euro' people.

I was reading some comments on Twitter about a vaccine that killed a woman's baby and another person's husband is totally screwed up from the Tetanus vaccine. It's so horrible to read the personal accounts.

Here's one of them -

[twitter.com]

This woman's baby died from the vaccine -

[twitter.com]

Heartbreaking reading and watching videos of the babies and children who have died or have been messed up for life from vaccinations.

Thomas Massie said the Constitution does not allow Mandatory Vaccinations -

[twitter.com]

But this Townhall Article says otherwise -

[twitter.com]

That because of Supreme Court precedent, vaccines are mandatory -

Yes, The U.S. Constitution Allows Compulsory Vaccinations

[townhall.com]

And the Comments from the article, make you want to throw up -

But here's a good one -

No conservative should be supporting mandatory vaccines as to do so goes directly against the concept of limited government.

When folks justify forced vaccination based on what they believe to be the 'common good' then they open the door to virtually any and all kinds of government regulation over the individual as belief in the 'common good' can be used to justify anything. Just like the issue of the first amendment and freedom of speech what is in the interest of others depends very much on an individuals perspective.

There is nothing more intrusive in an individual's life than injecting them with a substance by force. If the state can justify that then there is no limit to what they can justify.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/2020 02:52AM by Jennifer.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: May 30, 2020 11:21PM

"eastern European ancestors" -- ooh, those words are like Kryptonite to NuNativs. He hates the 'white Euro' people.

Why would he do that? I never did anything serious to harm him (or anyone) - that I can remember, anyway smiling smiley).

Date: May 31, 2020 05:37PM

Horsea

Why would he do that? I never did anything serious to harm him (or anyone) - that I can remember, anyway smiling smiley).

He's a Self-Hating White guy. Just another White Liberal who hates White people.

Here -

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

The first thing that the white euro conquerors did to the Native Americans was to cut their hair/antenna off, "educate" them and force them to "work". Hmmm, now people do it VOLUNTARILY???

Here -

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Wow, the white euro invasion really is the worst conspiracy of all in that the brainwashing is so thorough, that so-called smart enlightened people beg for incarceration and no longer desire their right to FREEDOM!

Here -

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Thank you white euro Rapist Civilization for STEALING OUR LIFE from the Native Peoples. You've done such a thorough bang up job, that the brain dead masses will argue for their CONFINEMENT!

And here -

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

fresh you couldn't think your way out of a paper bag. You've swallowed the white euro slave mentality hook, line and sinker.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables