Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

US coronavirus death rate 20-fold greater than influenza: study
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: May 15, 2020 11:06PM

US coronavirus death rate 20-fold greater than influenza: study

he death rate of coronavirus cases each week in the U.S. lends a 20-fold increase over the worst week of seasonal influenza deaths, researchers say.

The analysis, published May 14 in JAMA Internal Medicine, worked to discount “incorrect comparisons” "public officials continue to draw" between deaths caused by COVID-19 and those from influenza.

In early May, the study notes, there were about 65,000 coronavirus-related deaths in the U.S., a figure that “appears to be similar” to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) estimated annual figure of influenza deaths.

The study authors believe such "incorrect comparisons" and “the knowledge gap” stems from a misunderstanding in how the viruses’ data is reported. While the CDC reports “calculated estimates” of influenza deaths, the study says COVID-19 mortalities are raw counts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: US coronavirus death rate 20-fold greater than influenza: study
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 15, 2020 11:17PM

LOL

Zero coronavirus cases
Zero deaths due to coronavirus

Until shown otherwise

And "flu " isn't caused by a virus either

Date: May 16, 2020 04:14AM

cause fresh on an obscure board says so...

that's RICH.

Date: May 16, 2020 04:59AM

has nothing to do with me you vacuous dolt.

forgive me for being redundant but in your case it's necessary to adequately be descriptive

because NO EVIDENCE PRESENTED. by anyone. especially you.

the only evidence presented were a couple papers that were junk science proving nothing

just believe AUTHORITIES is what people do

which makes most people GULLIBLE DUNCES

those same people will vote to force vaccinate us all.

Date: May 16, 2020 05:14AM

fresh
has nothing to do with me you vacuous dolt.

forgive me for being redundant but in your case it's necessary to adequately be descriptive

because NO EVIDENCE PRESENTED. by anyone. especially you.

the only evidence presented were a couple papers that were junk science proving nothing

Anyone who votes is a dunce to start with, as they support a system that is corrupt from the beginning...

As to your "evidence" WE've got you and JR to rely on, not looking good compadre...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2020 05:16AM by NuNativs.

Date: May 16, 2020 05:19AM

the rooster

[youtu.be]

Date: May 16, 2020 05:50AM

fresh
the rooster

[youtu.be]

WE know JR was an accountant which explains a lot, but fresh has not revealed his income sources(s) and probably for good reason as he doesn't want to incriminate himself and his viewpoints/leanings .

Still I'm siding on real estate, tax preparation, accountant like jr, or a generous trust fund as he has tons of free time to scour the internet and waste on this obscure forum.

Come on fresh transparency???

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2020 05:52AM by NuNativs.

Date: May 16, 2020 06:19AM

fresh

That's NOT me my friend. When I was in my early teens, I had crippling hay fever and allergies. I ran a block once and almost died from asthma. Note, I LOVED cheese and drank pasteurized milk profusely.

I went through the medical system and was tested and was found to be allergic to everything in the world. In turn I received 5 allergy shots twice weekly, for a total of over 5000+ holes in my arms, as well as was prescribed numerous medications none of which worked.

In my early twenties I read numerous books on diet and how to influence my own health, and then eliminated dairy and grains which cleared most of my afflictions.

I can now run up mountains with 1000+ elevation gain at near 60 years of age, with ease. Basically the allergy shots WERE vaccines, they were injecting me with what they thought was afflicting me to make me immune. It didn't work, eliminating dairy and grains did.

I will refuse vaccines till the end unless they militarily make me take it. So how about some transparency on your end...?

Date: May 16, 2020 06:23AM

It doesn't matter

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: May 16, 2020 10:28PM

This is China for you, they lock people in their homes

Wuhan Locks People in Homes With Metal Plates; China’s Military Hospital Closed Down|Crossroads
[www.youtube.com]
A second wave outbreak of the new coronavirus in China is now sweeping the county, and new lockdowns are being enforced in parts of Wuhan, Harbin, Heilongjiang, and elsewhere. In Wuhan’s Dongxihu district, where a residential community was recently locked down, videos emerged corroborating witness reports that metal plates are being used to seal entrances of buildings.

Nunativs
crippling hay fever and allergies. I ran a block once and almost died from asthma.

Tai
ouch. painful experience.
Lobelia inflata tinctured in apple cider vinegar is amazing at clearing the phlegm from bronchioles
did you resolve your allergies?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables