Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Banned for not following the script
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 17, 2020 01:35AM

Eventually they are going to show you the proof you

That's funny.
We already know the cause of health
And doing the opposite leads to disease

We don't need to know anything down to micro level for that

In the meantime we are in a world gone insane
Because of germ theory and violent government and Peter dzau and bill gates etc

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: May 17, 2020 01:54AM

Fresh
That's funny.

We don't need to know anything down to micro level for that

Tai
It's not so simple. Even for the purest eater and purest surface body, such person may one day have an accident at a young age and require full medical intervention, like maybe there is a bleed out and the person will need a blood transfusion and this blood must be examined for viruses to make sure it won't make you sick.

And the way modern science is, they only know how to suppress the immune system with transplanted organs. So they have to know infectious diseases as much as possible to make this expensive process actually work, which still has a high failure rate from infection.

Just two examples to prove we do NEED TO KNOW DOWN TO THE MICRO LEVEL.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2020 01:55AM by Tai.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 17, 2020 02:35AM

<<<This greatly-increased capacity means the scientists, led by Professor Lin Li and Dr Zengbo Wang, could potentially examine the inside of human cells, and examine live viruses in great detail for the first time.>>>

Tai, we've already shown you that the Exosomes Outside the Cell and the MVEs Inside the Cell are the same thing they CLAIM is a Virus, BUT IT IS NOT A VIRUS!!!

Here it is again...

So I’m going to change gears now a little bit and talk about something different, something that most of you have Never heard of whatsoever and it’s called Exosomes. 16:33 MM

[youtu.be]
17:18 MM
Now this is a specific type of Vesicle that will end up merging with the Cell Membrane at the surface under certain conditions and release these Exosomes out into the Extracellular Fluid [JR: Lymph Fluid] and they’ll get into the Circulation and be distributed around the Body. 17:38 MM

[youtu.be]
17:38 MM
So while they’re Inside the Cell, they’re called MVEs, which stands for Multi Vesicular Endosomes. So in other words, they have a bunch of Exosomes or Vesicles Inside of them. And they release them on a regular basis just day to day and there are many things, though, that can induce this process and accelerate it and increase the number of Exosomes that it releases Outside of the Cell. And so, these Exosomes leave the Cell and you see they have these little squares on them and these little squares are like a Lock and what they do is they go around the Body through the Circulation and they’re looking for the Right Key to fit their Lock and that’s called the Target Cell. 18:23 MM

[youtu.be]
18:48 MM
So here on the left this is an Electron Micrograph or a picture from an Electron Microscope of Exosomes and you can see here an Exosome budding Out of the Cell and it’s essentially a spherical or circular, this is a cross-section, so this is a slice of the Tissue where on the periphery, there are like these kind of globular densities or little dots or circles, right? And Inside the Cell here where it says MVB, these are the same as MVEs, that’s where all of these Exosomes are when they’re Inside the Cell before they bud out, OK?

And now we have a picture on the right, which allegedly shows this COVID-19 Virus and you can see that there are these Vesicles budding out of the Cell in a circular shape with the globular dots on the periphery, so essentially, it’s the same thing. 19:48 MM

[youtu.be]
21:34 MM
So now we have a series of 2 Comparison Photographs under Electron Microscope of the Virus and an Exosome Outside the Cell and Virus and MVE Inside the Cell and you can see that they are identical in appearance. 21:52 MM

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: May 17, 2020 02:36AM

fresh
That's funny.

And what is the cause of health, the Natural Hygienist model championed by Shelton TC Fry etc.?

Cause if you look at the track record of veganism and natural hygiene it's horrible as documented by Stanley Bass and others.

To where INHS, completely cautions against that model...

I know, I know, simplicity is easier to comprehend and appear logical...

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: May 17, 2020 02:56AM

The emperor had no clothes on

<<Virginia describes how T.C. Fry ate a very low-protein, high-dried-fruit diet. This led to digestive issues of bloating and gas, bad teeth problems and later to protein deficiency symptoms. The hygienic diet recommended by Vetrano and Shelton included lots of mineral-rich vegetables and moderate amounts of nuts and seeds for amino acids and essential fatty acids>>

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2020 03:00AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: May 17, 2020 02:57AM

JR
So now we have a series of 2 Comparison Photographs under Electron Microscope of the Virus and an Exosome Outside the Cell and Virus and MVE Inside the Cell and you can see that they are identical in appearance. 21:52 MM

Tai
This is incomplete information.
Just one example:
Viruses can range in size from 20 to 400 nm on average and exosomes are typically under 100 nm. Each virus has a different size. Also some viruses don't look at all like exosomes:

[en.wikipedia.org]
The Marburg virus, a level 4 virus, is quite large and filamentous. How can you compare to exosome?

Structure
Like all filoviruses, marburgvirions are filamentous particles that may appear in the shape of a shepherd's crook or in the shape of a "U" or a "6", and they may be coiled, toroid, or branched.[47] Marburgvirions are generally 80 nm in width, but vary somewhat in length. In general, the median particle length of marburgviruses ranges from 795 to 828 nm (in contrast to ebolavirions, whose median particle length was measured to be 974–1,086 nm ), but particles as long as 14,000 nm have been detected in tissue culture.

[en.wikipedia.org]
Ebola virus

EBOV carries a negative-sense RNA genome in virions that are cylindrical/tubular, and contain viral envelope, matrix, and nucleocapsid components. The overall cylinders are generally approximately 80 nm in diameter, and have a virally encoded glycoprotein (GP) projecting as 7–10 nm long spikes from its lipid bilayer surface.[13] The cylinders are of variable length, typically 800 nm, but sometimes up to 1000 nm long.

The overall shape of the virions after purification and visualization (e.g., by ultracentrifugation and electron microscopy, respectively) varies considerably; simple cylinders are far less prevalent than structures showing reversed direction, branches, and loops (e.g., U-, shepherd's crook-, 9-, or eye bolt-shapes, or other or circular/coiled appearances), the origin of which may be in the laboratory techniques applied.[18][19] The characteristic "threadlike" structure is, however, a more general morphologic characteristic of filoviruses (alongside their GP-decorated viral envelope, RNA nucleocapsid, etc.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2020 03:14AM by Tai.

Date: May 17, 2020 02:59AM

RawPracticalist
<<Virginia describes how T.C. Fry ate a very low-protein, high-dried-fruit diet. This led to digestive issues of bloating and gas, bad teeth problems and later to protein deficiency symptoms. The hygienic diet recommended by Vetrano and Shelton included lots of mineral-rich vegetables and moderate amounts of nuts and seeds for amino acids and essential fatty acids>>

"
Death. By 1972, at the age of 77, Shelton became bedridden from a degenerative neuro-muscular disease believed to be Parkinson's disease. He died thirteen years later, unable to improve his own health despite many attempts. His peers were shocked to see him unable to walk, speak normally, or write."

Ya, role model...

Date: May 17, 2020 03:10AM

Tai
It's not so simple. Even for the purest eater and purest surface body, such person may one day have an accident at a young age and require full medical intervention, like maybe there is a bleed out and the person will need a blood transfusion and this blood must be examined for viruses to make sure it won't make you sick.

there are always exceptions Tai.
I prefer to deal with the 99% ok?
like I get it, we need to know something about b12, that's the 1% right?
the rest is clean diet, air, water, etc

and I also get that you think viruses BAD.
you are free to have a field day with that arena.
I don't.

And the way modern science is, they only know how to suppress the immune system with transplanted organs. So they have to know infectious diseases as much as possible to make this expensive process actually work, which still has a high failure rate from infection.

again this is the 1% but..
from what I can see,
they have new modalities now that use hematopoietic stem cells so that they don't need to use immunosuppressive drugs

Date: May 17, 2020 03:11AM

And what is the cause of health, the Natural Hygienist model championed by Shelton TC Fry etc.?

don't ask a question unless you really want to know the answer.

for you, it's what you're doing
for me it's what I am doing

Date: May 17, 2020 03:22AM

NuNativs
RawPracticalist

"
Death. By 1972, at the age of 77, Shelton became bedridden from a degenerative neuro-muscular disease believed to be Parkinson's disease. He died thirteen years later, unable to improve his own health despite many attempts. His peers were shocked to see him unable to walk, speak normally, or write."

Ya, role model...

that's why I drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes because jean calment did that and lived over 100.
eye rolling smiley

Date: May 17, 2020 03:24AM

fresh

I prefer to deal with the 99% ok?
like I get it, we need to know something about b12, that's the 1% right?
the rest is clean diet, air, water, etc

The SIMPLISTIC model is so easy as it eliminates thinking. Just deny something mentally and make it go away. Maybe the carni's are right that vegans can't think straight because of deficiencies. Maybe you can't DEAL with the REALITY of these events because of FRAGILITY.

Believing that virus' are not real is so much EASIER than the threat(s) imposed.

Believing that the Holocaust was not real is so much easier than acknowledging mass extermination.

Believing that 9/11 was an inside job is so much easier than yielding that people are divided and VIOLENT because.

1%, ummmm, I think you need to upgrade your simplistic modeling...

(And BTW, your wife said you need to take your 2 dogs out for a @#$%&. And don't forget to put it in plastic bags and send it off to the local landfill)...

Date: May 17, 2020 04:20AM

Fresh
and I also get that you think viruses BAD.

Tai
I do think they are bad. Yet viruses can be killed in a variety of ways.
Ultimately, the only thing I am really afraid of acquiring is karma particles, not viruses, as karma particles are the root cause of disease, from my understanding.
But that is the most taboo and banned topic to discuss.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2020 04:50AM by Tai.

Date: May 17, 2020 04:53AM

>Believing that virus' are not real is so much EASIER than the threat(s) imposed.

believe what you want.

>Believing that the Holocaust was not real is so much easier than acknowledging mass extermination.

for the 100th time, its not that IT wasn't real, it's that it was not as commonly believed.

>Believing that 9/11 was an inside job is so much easier than yielding that people are divided and VIOLENT because.

for this one I must say that you are laughingly off base. so much so that it explains much about your response to this current plandemic also.

>1%, ummmm, I think you need to upgrade your simplistic modeling...

?

(And BTW, your wife said you need to take your 2 dogs out for a @#$%&. And don't forget to put it in plastic bags and send it off to the local landfill)...

your assumptions are endlessly amusing.
weren't you already wrong about my marital status?
how many times can you be wrong? no limit I suppose.

Date: May 17, 2020 06:08AM

Nunativs:
Death. By 1972, at the age of 77, Shelton became bedridden from a degenerative neuro-muscular disease believed to be Parkinson's disease.

Tai
Dr Fuhrman talks about how Shelton was his friend and mentor. He has some insight into why he suffered.

[www.drfuhrman.com]

Turns out that DHA is also needed for dental health as well.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2020 06:10AM by Tai.

Date: May 17, 2020 06:33AM

Tai
Nunativs:
Death. By 1972, at the age of 77, Shelton became bedridden from a degenerative neuro-muscular disease believed to be Parkinson's disease.

Tai
Dr Fuhrman talks about how Shelton was his friend and mentor. He has some insight into why he suffered.

[www.drfuhrman.com]

Turns out that DHA is also needed for dental health as well.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

some articles counter to fuhrman

[www.vegsource.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2020 06:33AM by fresh.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: May 17, 2020 01:13PM

The Emperor Had No Clothes On

Virginia describes how T.C. Fry ate a very low-protein, high-dried-fruit diet. This led to digestive issues of bloating and gas, bad teeth problems and later to protein deficiency symptoms. The hygienic diet recommended by Vetrano and Shelton included lots of mineral-rich vegetables and moderate amounts of nuts and seeds for amino acids and essential fatty acids.

--
Virginia goes into great detail how the Ozone therapy that T.C. Fry used to treat his lung and breathing issues that he had developed was the “straw that broke the camel’s back” in terms of his health. The body can only deal with so much, and evidently he would have been able to have survive had he used hygienic means, but had been influenced away from trusting in those methods by others and might have been too ashamed to ask for that type of help from his Hygienic peers due to his status as a hygienic leader. We tend to put leader’s up on pedestals which are lonely places to be in times of needs and we as a society have a hard time pointing out the mistakes of people of high status who are as imperfect as the rest of us. Apparently, some had tried to reach out and help Terry, but he was too proud to accept it. Humility is essential in all of us to accept the helpful feedback that well-meaning friends offer.

Many do not trust the body’s ability to heal and do not recognize the role that harmful emotional elements play in the maintaining of our health. So, they go the medical route for healing, as they don’t want to accept responsibility for changing and face their fears of changing and facing their feelings and so continue in their path of avoidance of feelings by disconnecting from the body’s signals by deadening those signals with medicine which is the easy way out. It takes courage to confront our past feelings that seem too scary to face. But we are adults now and we can take back our pasts and find support and healing in the present. We don’t have to continue the cycle of abuse.
[www.thefruitdoctor.com]

I guess the folks on SAD have more common sense.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2020 01:13PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: May 17, 2020 01:47PM

You should debate Kaufman directly instead of spouting off here with strawmen and irrelevancies

Viruses can range in size from 20 to 400 nm on average and exosomes are typically under 100 nm. Each virus has a different size. Also some viruses don't look at all like exosomes:

AK never said they were all the same size.

Date: May 17, 2020 02:52PM

Fresh
You should debate Kaufman directly instead of spouting off here with strawmen and irrelevancies

Tai
What are you talking about? I addressed what John Rose wrote to me and you are telling me it is irrelevant? John was writing to me and I was writing back to John and now you are telling me to talk to Kaufman directly? Really was I supposed to ignore John? confused smiley

John Rose
Tai, we've already shown you that the Exosomes Outside the Cell and the MVEs Inside the Cell are the same thing they CLAIM is a Virus, BUT IT IS NOT A VIRUS!!!

So now we have a series of 2 Comparison Photographs under Electron Microscope of the Virus and an Exosome Outside the Cell and Virus and MVE Inside the Cell and you can see that they are identical in appearance.

Tai
Just because coronavirus may look like exosomes doesn't invalidate virus theory, as some viruses don't resemble exosomes at all, as in filamentous and tubular viruses.

Fresh
AK never said they were all the same size.

Tai
Define the word identical, because that includes size, as in identical twins

Date: May 17, 2020 04:01PM

You should watch kaufmans video and respond to him instead of John cuz you're getting a incomplete statement from JR

But that's up to you

It's amazing how hard you work to prop up this failed theory

Date: May 17, 2020 06:35PM

fresh
You should watch kaufmans video and respond to him instead of John cuz you're getting a incomplete statement from JR

But that's up to you

It's amazing how hard you work to prop up this failed theory

Tai
I didn't work hard lol. I don't have time for that now. Just some easy points that require almost no time to bring up.

Fresh
some articles counter to fuhrman

[www.vegsource.com]

Tai
I don't see how any of this refutes what Fuhrman said about Shelton
I replied more in my omega 3 thread
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2020 06:47PM by Tai.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables