Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

hello again from Ally
Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: January 13, 2007 07:14AM

Just thought I'd say Hi. I've been on the forum before, but lightning knocked out my computer. I reregistered under the name "suncloud", but it's still the old me.

Aloha.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: hello again from Ally
Posted by: tropical ()
Date: January 13, 2007 07:52AM

Hi Ally, still fruit farming on Hawaii?

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: January 13, 2007 08:44AM

Hi tropical,

Thanks for asking. We're still growing lots of fruit and still have the farm, but we're now semi-retired, so we're not selling fruit anymore. We give some of it away and eat a lot of it ourselves of course, and the wild pigs eat a good portion of it too!

We're still planting fruit trees and have lots of little jackfruit trees ready to plant, with more just now sprouting from the seeds.

Do you live in the tropics? Hawaii?

Aloha -Ally

Posted by: tropical ()
Date: January 13, 2007 08:35PM

Well from looking at the snow outside my door I'd have say no. But I was born in the Carribean and lived there when I was a baby, I always wanted to go back and live in the Bahamas, camping on the deserted islands, I read an article about a couple who did that. Nice to have you back!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables