Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Cry of the GULLIBLE - GIVE ME THE SCIENCE!!!
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 16, 2020 08:37PM

The Cry of the GULLIBLE - GIVE ME THE SCIENCE!!!

The Most Downloaded Paper in the Public Library of Science

Why Most Published Research Findings Are False

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Cry of the GULLIBLE - GIVE ME THE SCIENCE!!!
Date: September 21, 2021 01:21AM

This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Community Guidelines.

[www.youtube.com]
Why Most Published Research Findings Are False
29:08 Minute Video

Published on Apr 25, 2020
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at the most downloaded Paper in the Public Library of Science - Why Most Published Research Findings Are False. This Paper is important to remember whenever we hear that “Science” is here to save the day, that the Cure is around the corner and that Vaccines Eradicated Diseases that were really due to Poor Sanitation and one that was due to DDT Poisoning, namely Polio.

According to Robert F. Kennedy Jr., “The 4 Companies that make all 72 of these Vaccines - Merck, Sanofi, Pfizer and Glaxo are all Convicted Felons. Those 4 Companies in the last decade paid over 35 Billion Dollars in Damages and Penalties and Fines or Criminal Fines for Defrauding Regulators for Falsifying Science for Lying to Doctors for Lying to Patients and Customers and for Killing Hundreds of Thousands of Americans.”

Links to Vaccine Graphs:

Dissolving Illusions - Disease, Vaccines and the Forgotten History - 51 Graphs - [www.dissolvingillusions.com]

Disease Decline Before Introduction of Immunization - 28 Graphs -
[www.whale.to]

Per Video Tape JR# 00429 - 29:15 made 4-23-20:

At a time when things are most uncertain, we turn to the most certain thing there is - Science. Science can overcome Diseases, create Cures and yes, beat Pandemics. It has before. It will again.

Poppycock - Poppycock - Poppycock - Poppycock!

That was a Drug Commercial a saw last night. I wanted to scream. Commercial for Vaccines, of course. It has before. It will again. It overcomes Diseases - we Eradicated all of these Diseases - look at what we can do.

Poppycock - Poppycock - Poppycock!

Be sure to look at a Pinned Comment I’ll put down below where I’ll put a link to some Graphs so you guys can see with your own eyes, because seeing is believing, there are lots of Vaccine Graphs from the middle of the 1800s to the middle of the 1900s showing that all of these Diseases that were supposedly Eradicated by the “Vaccines” were Diseases of Filth - Poor Sanitation. The Industrial Revolution - we all moved into the Big Cities - didn’t have the Plumbing to care of it. Do a quick Google search and you’re going to find it wasn’t Modern Medicine that overcame these Diseases - it was Better Plumbing!

Science - what a joke. Take a look at the most downloaded Paper in the Public Library of Science published in 2005 it was entitled Why Most Published Research Findings Are False - most downloaded Paper - it’s shaking the Scientific Community because now they’re realizing that Science isn’t all that it’s made out to be. If you rely on Science, you’re being Tricked and you’re being Fooled. They have no idea what they’re doing because there’s a Crisis of Repeatability. They can’t even Repeat their own Research. And then, why is that? Because there’s a Crisis in Fraud and that’s Motivated by a Crisis of Publication. These poor guys, if you’re going to be anybody in this Field, you’ve got to Publish several Papers every year. That’s what leads to the Fraud. That’s what leads to the Inability to Reproduce the same Results. And then, all 3 of those are compounded by the Crisis we have in Peer-Review. It’s a joke, an entire joke, folks, to think that Science has the answers.

Aristotle knew, “Believe only your own experience. There is no fact like a fact learned from your own life.” You got to see for yourself that you can become Disease-Proof. You got to see for yourself what the Cause of Disease is because when you take a Solid Food Vacation and drink nothing but Juices, you understand why there are things coming inside of us. It’s the Terrain Theory - Not the Germ Theory. The Germ Theory is based on Antiquated Bad Science - Bad Testing - it’s Not even a Science - it’s a joke.

Please open up your mind. Realize how Powerful this Message is and what it could do to this Planet. It could Transform it in ways most people can’t even imagine. 3:08 MM

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: September 24, 2021 07:22PM

Poppycock? My first association is caramel popcorn! Obviously your not advocating this on the board. Maybe poppycock contributes to disease?
[www.poppycock-popcorn.com]

Date: September 27, 2021 11:05AM

Mislu
Poppycock? My first association is caramel popcorn! Obviously your not advocating this on the board. Maybe poppycock contributes to disease?
[www.poppycock-popcorn.com]

That's really funny that anyone would use the word poppycock to describe their product even if their product is Popcorn.

As far as whether or not "poppycock contributes to disease," here's a snippet from my file on Popcorn...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: Is Popcorn Hard To Digest?
Author: John Rose
Date: 11-21-03 06:30

"PEANUTS are not nuts. They are one of the Legumes most destructive to the human system on account of their extremely acid action not only on the digestive system but on the whole body. There are few things people eat that are so destructive as peanuts. They rank only second to popcorn in their pernicious effect. Read the following section on Legumes." -Dr. Norman Walker, "The Vegetarian Guide to Diet & Salads" p. 112

I'm sure that cooking popcorn in oil was one of the reasons why Walker thought that popcorn was the worst food to eat, but I am not so sure what he would say about using a hot air popper.

Peace and Love.......John
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author: 4everme
Date: 11-21-03 07:27

The pressure used to make the kernal explode assists the "food" to become very toxic. It is very diffucult to digest! Eat cucumber slices with your snack of air popped, without oils added for taste afterwards. The cucumber assists the digestion of the "food" that otherwise cannot run so smoothly through on its own. I find the cucumber is a fantastic medicine for my body and I eat it on english muffins with tomato slices, and, with a very undisturbed effect from the mixture of the fruit with starch.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author: tigger
Date: 11-21-03 11:39

If I remember correctly Harvey Diamond author of Fit for Life recommended that if you are going to eat popcorn eat it with celery or cucumber because on its own popcorn is hard to digest but with the added high water content of the celery or cucumber it would assist in the digestion of the popcorn...
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables