Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

A Lesson on Logic with Tom Cowan, MD
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 17, 2020 12:43PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A Lesson on Logic with Tom Cowan, MD
Date: May 17, 2020 01:38PM

[youtu.be]
2:44 MM
3. Ping Pong Ball Virus Bacteria Reductionist Analogy [Slide]

[youtu.be]
2:49 MM
So the example I thought I would start with is imagine you’re an investor … and I’m an inventor and I invented a new device, which is a Ping Pong Ball that can knock down brick walls.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 17, 2020 02:19PM

Well he is not a virologist right?

Just some guy on YouTube.

And look at all the money he is making off that video!
Probably up to 2.50 by now

Logic?? Pftt

He must be paid by ping pong ball manufacturer or the trillion dollar natural hygiene organization.

And he has no mask on

And how many presidents has he worked under??

In sum I say he is a fraud

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: May 17, 2020 02:57PM

John Rose
[youtu.be]
2:44 MM
3. Ping Pong Ball Virus Bacteria Reductionist Analogy [Slide]

[youtu.be]
2:49 MM
So the example I thought I would start with is imagine you’re an investor … and I’m an inventor and I invented a new device, which is a Ping Pong Ball that can knock down brick walls.

That is a ridiculous analogy.

Nobody said that a virus causes disease.

The virus is a component in the process of the disease, the same way a celery juice does not cause health, it is one agent, other agents and processes are required, the BIG ONE BEING THE TERRAIN where the component goes.

Date: May 17, 2020 04:11PM

Nobody said that a virus causes disease

Really?!

notice they don't say people with a weak immune system they say the virus causes a weak immune system

Finally as you are now admitting the terrain as Tai did that actually
Means it is all terrain. Because if you're saying right terrain prevents disease
Then you just refuted the germ theory because terrain is not determined by germs it is determined by diet and other factors. Congratulations. Welcome aboard

Home > Public/Patient > Basics > HIV causes AIDS

How do we know that HIV causes AIDS?

August 3, 2011

It's a matter of science

In 1981, the first cases of severe immune system deterioration were recognized when several young men developed unusual infections and cancer. The new disease was later named "AIDS." At that time, no one knew what was causing the disease. Since then, science has shown that the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is the cause of AIDS. We know this because people who become infected with the virus can develop AIDS, and medicines that act against the virus can prevent infected people from getting sick. As HIV infection progresses, it weakens a person's ability to fight off diseases. By attacking the immune system, the virus leaves people more susceptible to other diseases. When a person with HIV develops one of several additional diseases, or when a person's immune system shows marked deterioration, as measured by a very low CD4 cell count, that person is considered to have AIDS.

Some individuals and groups say that AIDS is not caused by HIV. These claims can be really harmful. If people are led to believe that they do not need to reduce their risk of getting or spreading HIV, they could become infected or pass the virus to others. Also, if people with HIV think they do not need to get medical care or consider treatment, they could become very sick and develop AIDS.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2020 04:17PM by fresh.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: May 17, 2020 09:38PM

Excellent video by Dr Thomas Cowan!

Date: May 17, 2020 11:39PM

>Finally as you are now admitting the terrain as Tai did that actually
Means it is all terrain. Because if you're saying right terrain prevents disease
Then you just refuted the germ theory because terrain is not determined by germs it is determined by diet and other factors.

The terrain is the key no question about that.

But there are many people who are not well but are still alive.
They can barely walk, some of them need a respirator, ventilator, or other equipment.
It was their fault, they abuse their body but they are not dead.

When a bus is hanging over the barrier of the bridge ready to fall, any small blowing wind can get it to fall but it is not the fault of the blowing wind, it is the fault of the driver. The wind like the virus is performing its natural function. But it may not fall if no wind was blowing.

The very sick person may not die sooner if there was no virus to push him over.

So viruses exist, and people with compromised immune systems do exist.

The virus finds a terrain where it can do more damage because the terrain cannot fight it.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: May 17, 2020 11:59PM

Great analogy Raw Practicalist. I wish there was a like button I could push.

The only thing I would add is that there were cases of healthy people getting sick, like hospital workers, teachers, and family that were caring for sick family members, and this was attributed to viral load. perhaps if these people knew of home remedies, they could have treated themselves at home instead of going to hospital where the food is bad, no sun, no fresh air, etc, etc.

Let's say a healthy person drinks milk contaminated with coronavirus. That person can initially get sick but if they act quickly, they can kill the virus and be done with it. If they don't act quickly, it will replicate and be harder to treat.

Date: May 18, 2020 12:03AM

The Virus would be the Skid Marks and the Wind would be the Treatments and with COVID-19, especially Ventilators.

Date: May 18, 2020 12:09AM

Great analogy Raw Practicalist. I wish there was a like button I could push.

The only thing I would add is that there were cases of healthy people getting sick, like hospital workers, teachers, and family that were caring for sick family members, and this was attributed to viral load.

1. You do not know their health status
2. NOBODY is healthy in society today eating typically
3. You do not know their cause of death
4. There is still no need for virus to explain ANY death

perhaps if these people knew of home remedies, they could have treated themselves at home instead of going to hospital where the food is bad, no sun, no fresh air, etc, etc.

There ARE no remedies
There is removal of cause
You ignore cause or Assume

Let's say a healthy person drinks milk contaminated with coronavirus. That person can initially get sick but if they act quickly, they can kill the virus and be done with it. If they don't act quickly, it will replicate and be harder to treat

THAT TEST WAS DONE 100 YEARS AGO AND THEY DID NOT GET SICK
GET UP TO SPEED

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: May 18, 2020 02:43AM

Wow, everyone was almost on the same page, but JR and fresh won't have any of that cause they need to DOMINATE and come out on top. To bad...

Date: May 18, 2020 04:58AM

I finally heard this youtube video of Cowan. This is not to criticize. I heard the whole thing and it honestly reminded me of listening to a religious person, kind of like Christian Science or something like that. So I had to look him up.
[fourfoldhealing.com]
Dr. Tom Cowan discovered the work of the two men who would have the most influence on his career while teaching gardening as a Peace Corps volunteer in Swaziland, South Africa. He read Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Weston A.Price, as well as Rudolf Steiner’s work on biodynamic agriculture. These events inspired him to pursue a medical degree. Tom graduated from Michigan State University College of Human Medicine in 1984. After his residency in Family Practice at Johnson City Hospital in Johnson City, New York, he set up an anthroposophical medical practice in Peterborough, New Hampshire. Dr. Cowan relocated to San Francisco in 2003.

Dr. Cowan has served as vice president of the Physicians Association for Anthroposophical Medicine and is a founding board member of the Weston A. Price Foundationâ„¢.

[en.wikipedia.org]
Anthroposophic medicine (or anthroposophical medicine) is a form of alternative medicine.[1] Devised in the 1920s by Rudolf Steiner (1861–1925) in conjunction with Ita Wegman (1876–1943), anthroposophical medicine is based on occult notions and draws on Steiner's spiritual philosophy, which he called anthroposophy. Practitioners employ a variety of treatment techniques based upon anthroposophic precepts, including massage, exercise, counselling, and substances.[2]

Many drug preparations used in anthroposophic medicine are ultra-diluted substances, similar to those used in homeopathy. Homeopathic remedies are not medically effective and are generally considered harmless, except when used as a substitute for a scientifically proven and effective cure.[3] In certain European countries, people with cancer are sometimes prescribed remedies made from specially harvested mistletoe, but research has found no convincing evidence of clinical benefit.[4][5] Some anthroposophic doctors oppose childhood vaccination, and this has led to preventable outbreaks of disease.[6]

Anthroposophic medicine departs from fundamental biological principles in several respects. For example, Steiner said that the heart does not pump blood but that blood propels itself along.[7] Anthroposophic medicine also proposes that patients' past lives may influence their illness[8] and that the course of an illness is subject to karmic destiny.[9]

[www.humanheartcosmicheart.com]
this is the link to Cowan's online store. It is a mixture of Weston Price, homeopathy and herbs. Not too different from Robert Morse who also prescribes glandulars

Tai
I believe in past lives, and I referred to karma particles, which is seen as a darkening of the aura, so I can get behind some of these concepts. But the germ and terrain theory still hold true. It's just that if someone doesn't have the bad karma, they will not meet with disaster. Like how do some people fall out of airplanes with a broken parachute, hit the ground and still live? They didn't have the bad karma to die.
But a belief in past lives affecting sickness in this life still does not negate germ and terrain theories

I have a great example. Mahavira, the last tirtankar of Jainism, alive before Buddha, talked about karma particles in the aura from past lives AND pathogens. Jains are known for filtering their water because of microorganisms. He talked about ahimsa toward the microorganisms and not to swallow them because that would be violent towards them. What's interesting is his ability to see them without a microscope. That is attributed to the third eye ability to magnify.
Oh, I finally get Kaufman now. THey say he quotes Steiner:

[twitter.com]

Mauwee
@mauweecan
Replying to
@unikgirl11
Dr Andy Kaufman on viruses!
SPECIAL REPORT: Humanity is NOT a virus!
Please see the last slides for references. The round table participants are: James True - James True channel on You Tube Lindsey Scharmyn - Rogue Ways Jason ...
youtube.com
3:47 PM · Apr 3, 2020·Twitter for iPad
Retweets
@organicdot
·
Apr 4
Replying to
@mauweecan

@FlatEarthCity
and
@unikgirl11
This is the same theory that Rudolf Steiner (pioneer of organic biodynamic agriculture) has that viruses are toxins leaving the body and are not contagious but individuals are sickened by outside toxic influences like chemicals, radiation, etc.
Mauwee
@mauweecan
·
Apr 4
Yes, Dr Kaufman quotes Steiner.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2020 05:27AM by Tai.

Date: May 18, 2020 11:54AM

I do not believe that people who are healthy in raw and living food parlance can contract the virus.

The virus cannot multiply on health terrain.

The conventional medical checkup may declare one healthy but in reality, he may not be.

There a lot of heavy smokers who are declared healthy by the established medical checkup.

The lungs have not collapsed yet.

The virus can get into those tiny areas in the lung where damage has started but not felt by the individual.

They are people who say because the virus cannot do anything to a healthy body therefore the virus does not exist.

I do not subscribe to that conclusion.

Whenever the conditions of life are present, living organisms and viruses will sprout.

The question is are they beneficial to us?

The better question is are we strong and healthy enough to sustain outside attach?

it is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person. Matthew 15:11

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2020 12:22PM by RawPracticalist.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: May 18, 2020 02:48PM

notice they don't say people with a weak immune system they say the virus causes a weak immune system

So to cater to a special group, they changed the name from the originally observed syndrome from GRID - Gay-Related Immune Deficiency - to AIDS. All politics and manipulation. The basic situation turned 180 degrees.

Everybody - go read Aids, Inc. by Rappoport.

Date: May 18, 2020 02:56PM

Seems like you have changed your position

I do not believe that people who are healthy in raw and living food parlance can contract the virus.

Agreed

The virus cannot multiply on health terrain.

Agreed

The conventional medical checkup may declare one healthy but in reality, he may not be.

Agreed

There a lot of heavy smokers who are declared healthy by the established medical checkup.

Agreed

The lungs have not collapsed yet.

The virus can get into those tiny areas in the lung where damage has started but not felt by the individual.

They are people who say because the virus cannot do anything to a healthy body therefore the virus does not exist.

That's not my claim. My claim is the virus may exist but that's not important
My point is that the test is invalid so when they SAY A VIRUS EXISTS In.
Person because of a test
And the person is infected, that is false.

So I don't see where we differ now

Date: May 18, 2020 03:34PM

fresh
Seems like you have changed your position

That's not my claim. My claim is the virus may exist but that's not important

So I don't see where we differ now

??? WE've got some convenient MIXED messages goin on here...

Date: May 18, 2020 03:51PM

OK Fresh and John Rose. Spill it. Why do you support Kaufman and Cowan? Do you both believe in Rudolph Steiner?
And if you don't believe in this Anthroposophic medicine, can you at least see that they are trying to uphold this type of medicine by denying some basic medical facts like viruses?

Prana, what about you? What's your stance on this, because you said it was an excellent video by Cowan.

HEre is a video (I didn't watch it because the title says it all) where Cowan is further trying to uphold Steiner's view of the heart. See Cowan is just there to argue Steiner's points.

Heart May Not Be a Pump: Thomas Cowan on Cardiovascular Disease
[www.youtube.com]
Thomas Cowan, MD shares compelling evidence that ‘charged water’ drives peripheral circulation and the heart’s job is to actually slow this down.

HEre is a Jon-Rappoport connection:

Jon Rappaport - Amazon.in

Customers Also Bought Items By. Rudolf Steiner · Graham Hancock · Dean Henderson.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2020 04:18PM by Tai.

Date: May 18, 2020 06:54PM

I don't support Kaufman and Cowan - they support me.

Date: May 18, 2020 09:06PM

John Rose

Oooooo...The HUMILITY is STRONG...

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: May 19, 2020 01:17AM

John Rose

I like this.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables