Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Tipping Point for Humanity IS Happening NOW!!!
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 17, 2020 05:37PM

The Tipping Point for Humanity IS Happening NOW!!!

Nathan Von Dutch Juice Fast videos

Day in the Life of juice fasting - 27th of August 2019 - [www.youtube.com]
How Much to Drink on a Juice Fast? | Juice Fasting 101 - [www.youtube.com]
Day 64 - Cost of a Juice Fast and taking it day by day - [www.youtube.com]
Nathan's entire 2019 Juice Fast playlist! - [www.youtube.com]

Follow other people currently documenting their juice fasts as it happens!! See what comes out of them, how they become vibrant and the best version of themselves!

Allonzo Armijo on his 120 day Juice Fast

Solid Food Vacation Day 100 - What Came Out (Mucoid Plaque aka The Serpent) - [www.youtube.com]
Solid Food Vacation Day 118-119 - The Final Days - [www.youtube.com]

Sam Marrero currently on Day 24 of his 2020 juice fast!
Day 20 Juice Feast / Solid Food Vacation
- [www.youtube.com]

Anastasia from Luminous Raw who did a 115 day Juice Fast in 2019 and is currently on day 32 of her 2020 Juice Fast!

Before and after juice fast - [www.youtube.com]
How much does it cost to juice in the USA - [www.youtube.com]
Juicing guide and tips - [www.youtube.com]
Is mucoid plaque real? Day 50 update - [www.youtube.com]

Raw Vegan Rising's 40 day Juice Fast on the Lemon Ginger Blast!

How To Do A Juice Fast: Why You Need To Do One! - [www.youtube.com]

Knowledge Seeker's 2019 Juice Fast!

Day 47 on 90 day juice fast (John Rose protocol) solid food vacation juice feast testimonial - [www.youtube.com]

Are you not the youngest race horse out there anymore? Do not be afraid! I have just the testimonial for you!

Vicki Craine's Juice Fast testimonial on day 95!

95 + DAYS OF JUICE FASTING [RESULTS] - [www.youtube.com]

Want to see mucoid plaque and uneliminated waste matter in people's colon? Well here you go:

Intestinal Characteristics and Lifestyle Related Diseases - [www.youtube.com]

John Rose's Solid Food Vacation - Juice Fasting - Juice Feasting Playlist - [www.youtube.com]

For those who not taken a Solid Food Vacation for the appropriate length of time, you don't know what you're missing! If you're curious, watch the Videos above and get ready for the Transformation of your Life!!!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2020 05:42PM by John Rose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Tipping Point for Humanity IS Happening NOW!!!
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: May 17, 2020 05:52PM

Why do we need a juice fast?

There are no already made juices in nature.

Viruses do not exist.

SO WHAT WENT WRONG?

Date: May 17, 2020 05:54PM

Kenish Penish
• 37 minutes ago (edited)
The only YouTube channel where you can feel the love in the comments section. Much love, friends.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2020 05:57PM by John Rose.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: May 18, 2020 12:27AM

John Rose
Kenish Penish
The only YouTube channel where you can feel the love in the comments section. Much love, friends.

The reason you can feel the "love" is because ANYONE who dares question the party line, will be promptly BANNED from the channel and their comments deleted.

Kinda like a fake lawn that's been artificially fertilized and voraciously weeded...

And in 5 years, they will all be ex-vegans eating strict carnivore to get back in balance. Unfortunately, that's the way this seems to be playing out. Somethings off...

RP: Yes, and all of the produce that people juice feast on DOES NOT occur in Nature whatsoever. If this is our "species specific diet", then WHY oh WHY didn't Nature provide it without massive artificial farming???

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2020 12:46AM by NuNativs.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 22, 2020 07:29PM

You're right JR

People are waking up

[www.google.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2020 08:06PM by fresh.

Date: May 22, 2020 08:15PM

IT'S HAPPENING & I LOVE IT!!!

I've been, anxiously, waiting for this event for a long time! I knew it was coming, I knew the Powers that Be would, eventually, push too far and that LOVE WOULD, EVENTUALLY, TRIUMPH OVER EVIL! I also know that it's been a long road and that all roads must come to an end and that end of Evil is NOW!!!

For all of those who are Not part of the 1st Wave of Heroes or the Trim Tabs of Society, please contemplate...

"No man is clever enough to know all the evil he does." -LaRochefouculdi: Maxims Francois De La Rochefoucauld 1665 - (1630 - 80)

"He who accepts evil [ Vaccines, The Germ Theory, The Virus Myth, The Contagion Myth ] without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." -Henry David Thoreau

Date: May 23, 2020 05:09AM

John Rose
IT'S HAPPENING & I LOVE IT!!!

I've been, anxiously, waiting for this event for a long time! I knew it was coming, I knew the Powers that Be would, eventually, push too far and that LOVE WOULD, EVENTUALLY, TRIUMPH OVER EVIL! I also know that it's been a long road and that all roads must come to an end and that end of Evil is NOW!!!

[[/quote]

If this were the actual END to all this, you would be one bored and displaced individual having invested all of your LIFE path into being dominant if only to a few...

Date: May 23, 2020 05:23AM

NuNativs
John Rose
Kenish Penish

The reason you can feel the "love" is because ANYONE who dares question the party line, will be promptly BANNED from the channel and their comments deleted.

Kinda like a fake lawn that's been artificially fertilized and voraciously weeded...

And in 5 years, they will all be ex-vegans eating strict carnivore to get back in balance. Unfortunately, that's the way this seems to be playing out. Somethings off...

RP: Yes, and all of the produce that people juice feast on DOES NOT occur in Nature whatsoever. If this is our "species specific diet", then WHY oh WHY didn't Nature provide it without massive artificial farming???

Notice JR NEVER answers these points which I repeatedly bring up. A simple, "We are supposed to farm" would do, but nothing, SILENCE.

I was banned from his channel for asking.

Hmmm, like a crocked politician with something to hide. Maybe you need MORE pieces in your puzzle!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2020 05:54AM by NuNativs.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables