Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

WA Governor will imprison people in their homes if they don't consent to testing
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 18, 2020 01:59PM

WA Governor Jay Inslee has announced that any citizen of the state who refuses to be tested for COVID-19 will be locked down at home-

Well this should be interesting

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2020 02:04PM by fresh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WA Governor will be locking in residents who don't comply
Date: May 18, 2020 02:04PM

Re: WA Governor will imprison people in their homes if they don't consent to testing
Date: May 18, 2020 02:07PM

Welcome to the United States of china

[blog.nomorefakenews.com]

Re: WA Governor will imprison people in their homes if they don't consent to testing
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 18, 2020 02:41PM

Geez, I just read Jon Rappoport's email newsletter and checked it out and was just going to post this, but you beat me to it - great minds think alike!

When I read the article, the word 'Draconian' popped into my head.

A new level of crazy - If you refuse to be tested, you're imprisoned at home.

Enforcement

For those businesses/individuals that don’t comply, the governor stated that he confirmed with Attorney General Bob Ferguson, there will be sanctions in civil or crimal court.

At timestamp 38:55 in the video of the press conference below, one reporter asked: “When it comes to contact tracing, how are you guys going to handle people or families who want to refuse to test or to self isolate? If they want to leave their home to get groceries I know you’ve said they can’t do that; how will you make sure they don’t?“

Below is Jay Inslee’s response:

“We will have attached to the families a family support person who will check in with them to see what they need on a daily basis… and help them. If they can’t get a friend to do their grocery shopping, we will help get them groceries in some fashion. If they need pharmaceuticals to be picked up, we will make sure they get their pharmaceuticals… That’s going to help encourage them to maintain their isolation too.

“As far as refusal, it just shouldn’t come to that, and it really hasn’t. We’ve had really good success when we ask people to isolate, and they’ve done so in really high percentages, so we’re happy about that, and we believe that will continue.”

Therefore, those individuals that refuse to cooperate with contact tracers and/or refuse testing, those individuals will not be allowed to leave their homes to purchase basic necessities such as groceries and/or prescriptions. Those persons will need to make arrangements through friends, family, or a state provided “family support personnel.”

I have a question about testing all these people - Are We supposed to pay for their testing of us?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables