Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Celia Farber was the PCR supposed to detect a virus?
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 18, 2020 02:50PM

[www.sott.net]

Scientists are doing an awful lot of damage to the world in the name of helping it. I don't mind attacking my own fraternity because I am ashamed of it." -Kary Mullis, Inventor of Polymerase Chain Reaction

But let's talk about the latest terror bomb detonated by Global Atheist PC Creeps upon your perfectly good, free life as a US citizen in 2020, governed by a President who does not think backwards. How many of us are "infected" with this novel Corona virus, and how scared should we be?

First, a spiritual law: Anything that tries to frighten you comes from "opposition," in spiritual battle. It's not the Holy Spirit, period. Ignore its threats and keep your wits about you. You don't have to shout, "Stay safe!' to your neighbors. We are safe. We have an immune system that is a miracle like The Sistine Chapel. It withstands toxic, microbial inundation on a grand scale at all times, while operating a super-highway of adaptive life-sustaining genetic information, on cellular bridges, emitting telegrams of vital evolutionary code, slandered as "viruses" or "retroviruses."

People die — yes. But people don't die the way Bill Gates would have you believe, at the mercy of malicious, predatory pathogens, "lurking" on every surface, and especially other humans. That's not "science." That's social engineering. Terrorism

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Celia Farber was the PCR supposed to detect a virus?
Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: May 18, 2020 06:29PM

Great comments, Fresh.

Now about Bill Gates (and his supporters) loudly claiming that 100% vaccination is the goal. I'm not so sure he is sincere. Just throwing this around - that they know damn well that especially in the USA people will not just hand their bodies over in this manner, certainly not 100% anyway.

Something else is going on. They know there's a good sized contingent who are going to foam at the mouth over his supposed vaccination goal. Now, why would he do this, so openly and shamelessly. To cover up, to distract, from something else? I say this is not outside the realm of possibility.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 18, 2020 06:51PM

Good point

Maybe just another excuse to control
(track trace quarantine)
Using the vaccine as excuse

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: May 18, 2020 09:08PM

Paranoid? You'all are smoking too much weed...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2020 09:08PM by NuNativs.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables