Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Del Bigtree Debates Alan Dershowitz on a ‘Mandatory #Covid Vaccination’
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 22, 2020 12:47PM

[www.youtube.com]
DEBATING CORONA-PHOBIA
2:04:29 Minute Video

Streamed live 17 hours ago @ 5-22-20
The HighWire with Del Bigtree
163K subscribers
DEBATING CORONA-PHOBIA HighWire’s Gone Viral; #Top10 Reasons Del’s not on Team Corona-Phobia; Del Debates Alan Dershowitz on a ‘Mandatory #Covid Vaccination’.

JR’s Notes:

[youtu.be]
34:54 MM
DB: This is Alan Dershowitz in less than 48 hours ago sitting down with me. I hope you enjoy this.

DB: It is my pleasure and honor to have this moment to speak with you, Mr. Alan Dershowitz. Obviously, watched on the news, I’ve seen court cases, some of the biggest in the world that you’ve been involved with. Today, I actually want to discuss something that’s gone somewhat viral in the news. There was an interview that you did where you were asked, you know, about what rights we have is we’re in the middle of this COVID-19 Pandemic, you know, people are deciding Not to Wear Face Masks and there’s the possibility of a Vaccine out in the future. So I want to read a quote from that interview, which is really want I want to focus on today. You essentially said when it came to Vaccines, if you refuse to be Vaccinated, the State has the Power to literally take you to a doctor’s office and Plunge a Needle into your Arm. You then went on to say that I would like to see a Government Mandate and if it is the safe Vaccine is developed for COVID-19, I hope it’s Mandated and I will defend it and will argue that in the Supreme Court of the United States. I just want to make sure I haven’t misrepresented your statements in any way, have I?

AD: No, that’s absolutely accurate. It’s a view I’ve held for 55 years. I wrote about it, literally, half a century ago. My view is very simple. You cannot be compelled to take a Vaccine that’s designed just to help you. If we develop a Vaccine to Prevent Cancer or a Heart Attack, you have a Choice. You have a Right to Die, you have a Right to Live, you have a Right to take a Vaccine or Not, but if the Vaccine is Not intended to help you only, it’s intended to prevent you from spreading the Disease, the Fatal Highly Contagious Disease to other people, then the State has the Right to compel you to do it. The Supreme Court held that back in 1905 in a case called Jacobson versus Massachusetts when the Smallpox Vaccine was at issue. 36:55 MM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Del Bigtree Debates Alan Dershowitz on a ‘Mandatory #Covid Vaccination’
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 22, 2020 01:01PM

Derschowitz is wrong

[www.lewrockwell.com]

And he makes several false assumptions of course

Bad form for a supposed logical legal genius

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2020 01:40PM by fresh.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: May 22, 2020 01:32PM

What difference does it make when the virus does not exist.

The virus does not exist.

The vaccine is a less potent form of the virus.

The vaccine does not exist.

Date: May 22, 2020 07:24PM

<<<The vaccine is a less potent form of the virus.>>>

WRONG!!!

The Virus does NOT Exist!!!

The Vaccine is the Virus!!!

The term Virus comes from the Greek word for Poison.

Wake the F... UP you stupid FOOL!!!

Date: May 22, 2020 07:26PM

RP,

JR is taking it easy on you today

No red text for you lol

Date: May 22, 2020 08:27PM

Before RP has a chance to make the predictable response, when I say, "The Virus does NOT Exist," I mean the Virus that they want us to believe CAUSES DISEASE does NOT Exist and anything that is a Poison can be called a Virus, so, of course, based on that definition, Viruses/Poisons exist.

Obviously, Poisons Cause Dis-Ease, but Dis-Ease is NOT an entity and we are NOT being INVADED by these convenient, invisible scapegoats.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2020 08:39PM by John Rose.

Date: May 22, 2020 11:30PM

I tried to watch but derschowitz an idiot I gave up

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: May 22, 2020 11:42PM

A vaccine is a biological preparation that provides active acquired immunity to a particular infectious disease. A vaccine typically contains an agent that resembles a disease-causing microorganism and is often made from weakened or killed forms of the microbe, its toxins, or one of its surface proteins
[en.wikipedia.org]

But Wiki's definition may not be clear enough, let's use high school algebra to solve this difficult problem.

The known premise is that viruses do not exist, they are nothing.

virus = nothing

//a vaccine is a weakened or less potent virus,
so let's say 10 % of the real thing

vaccine = 1/10 * virus

//but a virus is nothing so 1/10 of nothing

vaccine = 1/10 * nothing

// but any amount of nothing is still nothing

vaccine = nothing

The solution is clear.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 23, 2020 08:47PM

Thanks John! I had read that they can put you in jail if you refuse to get vaccinated, but no court had ever said a vaccine can be forced on someone.

Here's Del Bigtree - producer of Vaxxed Movie - on Twitter:

[twitter.com]

I'm following a lot of Anti-Vaccine people to get a handle on the Coronavirus Vaccination issue.

Thanks for the John Whitehead article, Fresh! I'm familiar with his work and the Rutherford Institute.

[twitter.com]

Here's an interview of John Whitehead talking about the Surveillance State

Listen here - at 20:00

[soundcloud.com]

His articles -

[www.rutherford.org]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables