Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Disease Mysteries Revealed | Causes & Solutions the Powers that Be Don’t Want You to Know
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 25, 2020 02:27PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Disease Mysteries Revealed | Causes & Solutions the Powers that Be Don’t Want You to Know
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 26, 2020 01:53AM

Cool, thanks John! You're inspirational. Here I thought you didn't wear a shirt to show off your body, but really it was to get Vitamin D. haha

Re: Disease Mysteries Revealed | Causes & Solutions the Powers that Be Don’t Want You to Know
Date: May 26, 2020 03:06AM

Don't forget - clothes weaken the Skin, which is our 1st line of defense.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: May 26, 2020 06:04AM

Good points on the video John

But are you not protecting your body against the elements?

The reason animals have furs is to protect against the elements.

And we humans have clothes and shoes for that.

It looks like you got much older from last year.

66 years old I heard or misheard

What is going on?

Should not we be getting younger as our body improves on raw and living food initially?

What should we tell newcomers?
That guy is very healthy but he just let the elements get into him?

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2020 06:30AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: May 26, 2020 10:32AM

In “The Science and Fine Art of Natural Hygiene,” Herbert Shelton writes, “Man is naturally a nude animal and his body needs and should have the daily contact with the sun and air that it received before man learned to cover himself. The air alone, when playing upon the body, occasions increased metabolism. Let's briefly state the greater evils of clothing:

1) They exclude the sun and air from the body.
2) They bind the excretions of the body upon it and necessitate too frequent bathing. Clothing causes us to literally wallow in our own excretions.
3) They weaken the powers of the skin and cripple its power to quickly adapt itself to weather changes.
4) They interfere more or less with freedom of movement and hamper body development.
5) Tight bands, garters, corsets, etc., interfere both with movement and with circulation and, also, cramp the internal organs.
6) Shoes are the cause of about ninety percent of our foot troubles.
7) Clothes tend to create an air of mystery and one of shame about the body. They are potent factors in producing and maintaining prudery.
8) Clothes help to produce and maintain licentiousness and immorality. Instead of being aids to chastity, morality and modesty, they are hindrances.

By shutting out from the body, the air and sunshine; by creating an unclean body; by necessitating too frequent bathing; by restricting the movements of the body; by interfering with circulation; by cramping the organs of the body; by inducing prudery and licentiousness; by weakening the skin and limiting its resistance to environment; and by lessening the adaptive powers of the skin; clothes are distinctly EVIL and disease producing.”

The EVILS of Clothing, Premature Puberty & Our Belief System - [www.youtube.com]

GETTING NAKED IS THE SECRET TO HAPPINESS!!! - [www.youtube.com]

Date: May 26, 2020 11:16AM

These raw foodists, you are not the same age but they are not aging as fast.
In 5 years you may look in the 100s.

The reason we go into a warm shelter when it is too cold outside is because the body cannot sustain the temperature. It is not a matter of will power but reality.

Let's not be so extremist, the truth is not at the extreme, it is somewhere in the middle. One guy died recently from extreme fasting.

Here is Lou Corona (2018)
[www.thelongevitynowconference.com]

Here are Brian Clement and spouse in a 2019 picture.

Here are Gabriel Cousens (and spouse ?) in a 2109 picture
I am sure Gabriel is much older than you.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2020 11:26AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: May 26, 2020 11:25AM

<<<the truth is not at the extreme>>>

Yes it is!

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 26, 2020 12:08PM

The illogical comments
By rawpracticalist
Are not even worth responding to

"Supposed to look younger"? Yes up to a point
Not past ones 60s

The people above don't look any better
I could post pictures where they look way older than the pics that
Are above

And this is what rawpracticalist thinks is important?

Post pictures of yourself rawpracticalist.

We are spinning on a planet here for a few years in a barren universe
And this is the nonsense that is discussed?

Who looks better?

Date: May 26, 2020 12:34PM

Hey fresh, I talked to Lou and Brian a while back and they both told me that they choose the WORST pictures they could find out of the hundreds of pictures they had to post on their websites.

Date: May 26, 2020 12:42PM

Here's a recent video of Cousens I saw 12 days ago on his 77th birthday - [www.youtube.com]

It was fun watching Gab dance around, but like many white men, he has no sense of rhythm and is way off the beat.

Date: May 26, 2020 12:55PM

It seems like when it comes to the raw and living food community, that is where one finds all of the nonsense statements.

No wonder why the movement has died.

Even this forum, the main focus has been on Bill Gates and the conspiracies,
not raw food and the reality of life.

The idea that because we are past 60 years we cannot get younger and better is
TOTALLY WRONG.

If the digestion was not working fine or the lungs were damaged through years of smoking and we remove those conditions, should not the body improve in appearance?

According to researchers, the body replaces itself with a largely new set of cells every seven years to 10 years, and some of our most important parts are revamped even more rapidly [sources: Stanford University, Northrup].

On the issue of personal pictures, on this site, we are keeping our personal privacy using fake names because we are here to discuss ideas not personal issues

But John Rose has decided to go public to even take his shirt off.

He is a salesman, he is selling a product, we have to judge the product by what it does to his body. He is selling youtube video and juice fast retreats

We have THE RIGHT to make statements on what those retreats did to his body

This is ridiculous, come to my juice retreat and this is what you will look like in a year. REALLY???

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: May 26, 2020 12:57PM

I can't engage in a discussion because I am under deadlines, but I will make one quick comment.

I had a raw vegan friend, older than all of these men, who would sunbathe nude for hours several times a week for years. He was almost all English ancestry, white, blue eyes, but after so many years of nude sunbathing, people sometimes asked him if he was Native American because he got so dark. One positive thing is he never got sick. The troubling part were his bones and teeth. He had to get so many dental implants and he had terrible kyphosis that was ultimately caused by compression fractures. He didn't believe in doctors, but I finally convinced him to get tested. Turns out his vitamin D was low (among other things). I had to buy him a D supplement but he rarely took it. He had Shelton's books and he tried blaming fruit for his teeth problems, but that doesn't explain all his health problems because even after he gave up fruit for the most part, his osteoporosis remained.
The lesson here is that if a white man can get so much sun that he turns brown but his vitamin D level is STILL LOW, then the science is right about conversion being difficult in some people, especially as people age, and other factors, as well.

Just sharing a story of a man who didn't do well following those sunbathing raw vegan ways

Date: May 26, 2020 01:03PM

RawPracticalist
It seems like when it comes to the raw and living food community, that is where one finds all of the nonsense statements.

No wonder why the movement has died.

Even this forum, the main focus has been on Bill Gates and the conspiracies,
not raw food and the reality of life.

The idea that because we are past 60 years we cannot get younger and better is
TOTALLY WRONG.

If the digestion was not working fine or the lungs were damaged through years of smoking and we remove those conditions, should not the body improve in appearance?

According to researchers, the body replaces itself with a largely new set of cells every seven years to 10 years, and some of our most important parts are revamped even more rapidly [sources: Stanford University, Northrup].

On the issue of personal pictures, on this site, we are keeping our personal privacy using fake names because we are here to discuss ideas not personal issues

But John Rose has decided to go public to even take his shirt off.

He is a salesman, he is selling a product, we have to judge the product by what it does to his body. He is selling youtube video and juice fast retreats

We have THE RIGHT to make statements on what those retreats did to his body

This is ridiculous, come to my juice retreat and this is what you will look like in a year. REALLY???

Yes you have the right to say stupid things like you have above
You are correct

Perhaps he should look like a newborn baby when he is 100

Date: May 26, 2020 01:06PM

Date: May 26, 2020 01:06PM

John Rose
Hey fresh, I talked to Lou and Brian a while back and they both told me that they choose the WORST pictures they could find out of the hundreds of pictures they had to post on their websites.

Sure they do lol

Come on mr critic RP stop being a coward
Post a pic!
You won't
Coward behind a keyboard

Date: May 26, 2020 01:13PM

I don't sell anything! No Retreats - No Juicers - No Supplements - No Videos - NOTHING!!!

Disease Mysteries Revealed | Causes & Solutions the Powers that Be Don’t Want You to Know
Christina Petro
• 3 hours ago on 5-25-20
John offers the most valuable information and he's not selling ANYTHING!!

Natural Solutions for Colds, Flues, Pneumonia & Even Pandemics!!!
East Coast Wolf 1 hour ago on 3-23-20
Also, in case anyone out there is just dipping their toes into one of John's videos and your initial reaction is skepticism, stop and ask yourself a very simple question: What's the more likely scenario? That people running the government and the medical industry (an industry worth billions) are all inherently good and are looking out for our best interests? Or that this one man, who sells nothing and makes nothing from providing information, is trying to mislead everyone? It's not complicated. I think the best advice to avoid getting sick is the same advice given for the best revenge: living well!

Tai, it takes 48 hours to absorb Vitamin D from your skin, so if you wash your skin with soap, you're NOT going to absorb Vitamin D.

Date: May 26, 2020 01:14PM

I know it hurts you that your nonsense is answered with common sense.

There is a problem with Jon Rappoport Evangelism and followers

Date: May 26, 2020 01:27PM

Thanks for vit d info...

Brian and Gabriel and Corona
Aren't looking younger compared to a couple years ago
Why why why????
Their advice must be suspect.

RP may need a brain transplant at this point
It's the only option

Date: May 26, 2020 01:37PM

Just for the record, some people think I would younger if my hair was Not Lacking Pigment and I'm sure I would, but the reason why my Hair is Lacking Pigment is NOT because of Aging or Raw Food or Juice Fasting or some type of Deficiency or anything Lifestyle Related for that matter - it's because my mother was exposed to Toxic Vaccines while I was in her womb that Damaged my Hair Follicles, which is why I started to go Gray in my early 20s - see “A Direct Link between MITF, Innate Immunity, and Hair Graying” [journals.plos.org] - Published: May 3, 2018

Date: May 26, 2020 02:03PM

I just have one simple question for you guys

--------------------------

What are all of the FRESH RAW GREEN juice fasting retreats good for?

Date: May 26, 2020 02:25PM

“The word for fasting literally means “to cover the mouth.” Sin came into this world through our mouths--eating.” -Bishop Carlton D. Pearson, “The Transforming Power of Fasting and Prayer” by Bill Bright, p. 165

Date: May 26, 2020 02:44PM

“Something out of this fast [ Bill Bright’s Juice Fasting Crusade ] is going to bring forth eternal profound consequences for this nation.” -Pat Robinson, 700 Club 3-31-98

Date: May 26, 2020 03:14PM

The Transforming Power of Fasting and Prayer

--------------------------

Is There a Proof of That Transforming Power?

Date: May 26, 2020 03:19PM

I just received this comments moments ago...

Liquid Release
• 13 minutes ago
Day 13 of SFV. Just passed a parasite while listening to this smiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smiley. Changing the terrain and releasing serpents and demons. I am in for a treat! Thank You John!

SFV - Solid Food Vacation aka Juice Feasting aka Juice Fasting

"Fasting cures disease, dries up bodily humors, puts demons to flight, gets rid of impure thoughts, makes the mind cleared, the heart purer, and the body sanctified, and raises man to the throne of God." -Athenaeus, Greek physician

“Fasting controls passion. It checks the emotions. It controls the senses also. It is a great penance. It purifies the mind and the heart. It destroys a multitude of sins. Fasting controls the tongue in particular which is the deadliest enemy of man. Fasting overhauls the respiratory, circulatory, digestive and urinary systems. It destroys all the impurities of the body and all sorts of poisons. It eliminates uric acid deposits. Just as impure gold is rendered pure by melting it in the crucible again and again, so also this impure mind is rendered purer by repeated fasting.” -Sri Swami Sivananda

I know someone here who sure could benefit from a SFV!!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2020 03:20PM by John Rose.

Date: May 26, 2020 04:00PM

John Rose

This is totally wrong.

Brian Clements takes supplements to prevent his hair to go grey

How will people looking for health turn to them if what they see is a decaying body, grey hair, skin destroyed by the elements?

Date: May 26, 2020 04:02PM

What happens when you Change your Terrain on a Solid Food Vacation - SFV...

Dr. Roba on Day 21 on John Rose’s Juice Fasting Protocol

No more Backaches & Headaches, Lost 20 Pounds, Cholesterol Dropped 100 Points, High Blood Pressure is now Normal all in 3 weeks!!!

Juice Fasting with John Rose on Debra Duncan Show

6 of my students came on TV with me, so you can see and hear for yourself how exciting it is to take a Solid Food Vacation - SFV.

1 Woman Lost all of her Varicose Veins, a ton of weight and no longer needs to wear reading glasses.

1 Woman Lost a Bunion on her Foot.

1 Woman was Bedridden for 5 years with Fibromyalgia - she couldn't even move without help from her husband, otherwise, she would get bedsores, and within 1 Week on a SFV, she was no longer in Pain and was not only able to get out of bed, but was able to come on TV and tell everyone about it.

1 Man was the husband of the Woman above who also got GREAT Results as does everyone else if they can take a SFV.

1 Man got rid of Gout within 3 Weeks.

1 Man was a Professional Mountain Biker who used to finish mid-pack, but after a 30 Day Juice Feast/SFV and then, using Fruit instead of Rice and Pasta to Carbo-Load, he now finishes 1st in most Races and 2nd in all of the rest.

Date: May 26, 2020 04:20PM

Tai
I can't engage in a discussion because I am under deadlines, but I will make one quick comment.

I had a raw vegan friend, older than all of these men, who would sunbathe nude for hours several times a week for years. He was almost all English ancestry, white, blue eyes, but after so many years of nude sunbathing, people sometimes asked him if he was Native American because he got so dark. One positive thing is he never got sick. The troubling part were his bones and teeth. He had to get so many dental implants and he had terrible kyphosis that was ultimately caused by compression fractures. He didn't believe in doctors, but I finally convinced him to get tested. Turns out his vitamin D was low (among other things). I had to buy him a D supplement but he rarely took it. He had Shelton's books and he tried blaming fruit for his teeth problems, but that doesn't explain all his health problems because even after he gave up fruit for the most part, his osteoporosis remained.
The lesson here is that if a white man can get so much sun that he turns brown but his vitamin D level is STILL LOW, then the science is right about conversion being difficult in some people, especially as people age, and other factors, as well.

Just sharing a story of a man who didn't do well following those sunbathing raw vegan ways

Thanks for sharing.

We have modern tools to get tested.

Let's not be so dogmatic.

Let's challenge our core belief system.

Date: May 26, 2020 04:23PM

The Comments/Proof keep rolling in...

Chris Legaspi
• 1 minute ago LOVE
Just finished 14 day juice fast. Digestion and mental clarity feels fresh and alive again. If it wasn't for you Brother John I would not have discovered that disease and symptoms are a response to internal toxicity. I would still be falsely believing the misleading and disempowering orthodoxy. Thank you for your service.

Date: May 26, 2020 04:58PM

Geez, I'm sorry I made a comment about John shirtless eye rolling smiley I was trying to be clever.

As far as comparing the look of Cousens to John -

Number 1:

Cousens video is blurry.
John video is crystal clear.

Number 2:

Cousens is inside/darker
John is outside sunlight/total light

Number 3:

Cousens looks like he doesn't work out, so soft muscles.
John works out, so hard visible muscles.

Number 4:

Cousens looks white.
John is tanned.

Number 5:

Cousens has more weight or fat.
John is thiner.

So Cousens heavier, white and soft muscles.
John thinner, tan and hard muscles.

But - I would be interested to see a comparison of strength, endurance, energy levels.

Because I was surprised to see that Cousens was a bit out of breath and breathing a little heavy when he finished dancing.

Just for fun, and to see what condition I was in, I also danced/mimicked the dance movements of Cousens while he was dancing to the music for the video.

Afterward, I was fine. I couldn't feel my heart beating fast, and I wasn't breathing heavy or hard. And that was at 9:00 this morning when I'm at my weakest because I dry fast until noon.

I have a feeling John has more energy than Cousens.

I wonder if Cousens eats all raw.

Date: May 26, 2020 05:26PM

Cousens video outside where you can see his face clearly when he was 72 -

[www.youtube.com]

Talking about Fasting here, also 5 years ago -

[www.youtube.com]

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables