Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Texas bar bans masks
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 28, 2020 06:22PM

Texas Bar Bans Customers From Wearing Masks During Coronavirus Pandemic
Mask-wearing customers have been banned from entering a bar in Texas amid the coronavirus pandemic, local news outlets reported this week.

A sign posted outside the Liberty Tree Tavern in Elgin, 25 miles east of Austin, reads:

Due to our concern for our customers, if they FEEL (not think), that they need to wear a mask, they should stay home until they FEEL that it’s safe to be in public without one. Sorry, No Mask Allowed.

Kevin Smith, the bar’s co-owner, said the anti-mask rule was “a pushback against the wannabe snitch patrols and the contact tracers they’re gonna hire.”

“This is still rural Texas,” Smith told NBC affiliate KXAN in an interview that aired Tuesday.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Texas bar bans masks
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 28, 2020 06:51PM

I've been screaming all sorts of things at people while I'm out riding my bike, but I do it in a humorous way most of the time.

Last month, I was screaming...

Stop Spreading Fear - Take Off the Mask

It’s A Fear-Free Zone - No Masks Allowed

Last week I told this guy in a parking lot - Take Off your Mask - you ought to know by now that this is a Fake Pandemic and he said, yea, I'm beginning to figure that out.

The other day I sternly told this guy my age in the same parking lot - Take Off that Stupid Mask and he said, yes sir.

About 6 weeks ago or so in the same parking lot I started screaming at the top of of lungs [and I can be heard for miles] - this is a Fake Pandemic - how many people know this is a Fake Pandemic? And I had almost half a dozen people chime in and said - YEA, IT'S FAKE!!!

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 28, 2020 09:53PM

Wow, you wouldn't do well in my town - Sheepleville - I don't know anybody who thinks like I do here, they're all loving it. Except maybe my one neighbor who's the only other Conservative in the neighborhood.

My horrible governor, Blackface Ralph Northam, decreed we all have to wear masks inside public places starting tomorrow. I hate him.

And of course, for him, it's "Rules for thee, but not for me."

Ralph Northam Orders Virginians to Wear Masks Days After Being Spotted Near Others at Beach Without One

[legalinsurrection.com]

Virginia’s Democrat Governor Ralph Northam has now ordered all Virginians to wear face masks in public. Just two days ago, the governor was spotted at a beach, not wearing a mask or practicing social distancing.

Doesn’t this send a rather mixed message?

The announcement, which Northam strongly hinted at last week, comes as he faces criticism for not wearing a mask at the oceanfront of Virginia Beach over the Memorial Day weekend.

Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam faced criticism on social media after appearing in Virginia Beach Saturday without a face mask and not practicing social distancing measures around members of the public.

Northam reportedly visited the beach with Mayor Bobby Dye on the second day of the beach’s reopening, according to local news outlet 13News Now. Virginia Beach’s reopening is considered a test to see if people can safely follow social distancing rules before other beaches in Virginia reopen.

But Northam, who previously served as an Army doctor, came under fire when images of him surfaced on social media not wearing a face mask and apparently in close contact with other community members.

Do as Ralph says, not as Ralph does.

'Hypocrisy has become the hallmark of Ralph Northam’: Republican leaders on Virginia’s new mask requirements

[www.wsls.com]

Date: May 28, 2020 10:42PM

Sounds like they can't arrest you without judicial proceeding?
. Read below.
Although they can trespass you.
Test them.

Executive orders are not valid

[www.lewrockwell.com]

14. What is the penalty for not wearing a face covering in a public setting
mentioned in Executive Order 63?
Patrons who are not wearing a face covering can be the subject of enforcement via the
Virginia Department of Health. In the case of egregious violations VDH can enforce
through a court-issued injunction (civil) or summons and warrant, which are punishable as
a Class One misdemeanor. Both require VDH to go through a judicial process prior to any
potential arrest, which distinguishes this from a Class One misdemeanor through the
criminal code. This is why the Executive Order cites title 32.1-health, and not the

Date: May 29, 2020 03:36AM

[www.whsv.com]

I would suggest not complying

can say you have a medical reason
- but you are not required to disclose the reason

Date: May 29, 2020 07:36PM

Yes, I thought of going to the doctor and getting a note or something that I can't breathe with the mask on - which is kind of true, I'm not breathing properly. But that would cost money. Plus it defeats the purpose of civil disobedience.

So this morning I went into town and first went to our little HFS and didn't wear a mask. Nobody said anything to me; one store worker even asked if she could help me find something. But then weirdly, I suddenly had to cough. I don't know where that came from - that's the kind of fun little things The Universe does to us. I just couldn't bring myself to not wear a mask and cough, too, so I went into a deserted aisle and put on my mask. Of course, the cough never happened.

Then when I left the HFS, at the specialty food store next door, a woman went inside and she didn't have a mask on either. So I decided to give that one a try. I went in without a mask, the unmasked lady was at the bakery counter and I just walked around looking at stuff, and nobody said anything, but I'm not sure they really noticed me. So after a while, I got bored and left.

Then I went to Whole Foods and they have people at the door outside - one is sanitizing the cart for you, another one hands you a mask. But I didn't have the heart - or the guts - to not put the mask on there. Just felt resentful and defeated while I was out today.

And then after hearing more about Blackface Gov. Northam on the news, I realized the sequence of what he did - he had gone to the beach without a mask and got flack for it and issued a statement and all that. That was on the weekend. So two days later, he decreed that everyone has to wear a mask inside. So today I realized he did that to get back at everyone, get even with us or whatever you call it because people dared to call him out on not having a mask on at the beach. It's like he said to himself, "Ok, I'll show them! From now on, everybody always wears a mask."

I know we're not supposed to hate, but I sure do feel hate toward a lot of government people - and sheeple and snitches and bitches - these days. And "Karens" - lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2020 07:42PM by Jennifer.

Date: May 29, 2020 07:52PM

Face Masks to Customers
The grocery chain Whole Foods announced April 30 that it will soon begin handing out free, disposable single-use masks to shoppers to reduce transmission of COVID-19.
While not a requirement, the grocery chain says it requests that shoppers wear a face covering while in the store, the company said in a press release

Do not comply
As best you can

Avoid China's fate.

Date: May 29, 2020 07:56PM

There's a reason why masks are such a powerful symbol in the Handmaid's Tale. Silencing, controlling & oppressing people whose mouths have been symbolically shut.

Date: May 29, 2020 08:02PM

fresh

Face Masks to Customers
The grocery chain Whole Foods announced April 30 that it will soon begin handing out free, disposable single-use masks to shoppers to reduce transmission of COVID-19.
While not a requirement, the grocery chain says it requests that shoppers wear a face covering while in the store, the company said in a press release

Do not comply
As best you can

Avoid China's fate.

Yes, they did hand out masks for weeks now and I took the mask - so I'd have a supply of them instead of wearing the same one all the time which is gross - but I never wore them. But I had to wear it today because of the Governor's Decree that everyone has to wear them inside. Next time I go there, I won't wear it just to see how fast those high-minded Sheeple who shop and work at Whole Foods get on my case. Those one-way arrows on the aisles are really annoying, too. I never abide by them, and I don't do the social distancing thing - except at the check-out counters where there's someone there watching and managing everybody in the lines. They just love the power, these people eye rolling smiley

This is what it's like out there in some places -

[twitter.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2020 08:19PM by Jennifer.

Date: May 29, 2020 08:18PM

Let us know how it goes it's really illegal and unenforceable

just have to see how each store handles it

your Governor says that you're still not allowed to do those things like going to a hair salon without a mask but if we don't push back they are going to win

Date: May 29, 2020 08:22PM

Jennifer

Yes, they did hand out masks for weeks now and I took the mask - so I'd have a supply of them instead of wearing the same one all the time which is gross - but I never wore them. But I had to wear it today because of the Governor's Decree that everyone has to wear them inside. Next time I go there, I won't wear it just to see how fast those high-minded Sheeple who shop and work at Whole Foods get on my case. Those one-way arrows on the aisles are really annoying, too. I never abide by them, and I don't do the social distancing thing - except at the check-out counters where there's someone there watching and managing everybody in the lines. They just love the power, these people eye rolling smiley

This is what it's like out there in some places -

[twitter.com]

Who knew my favorite and oft-used (and hated by some) word 'Sheeple' would one day become totally Relevant and Appropro grinning smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables