Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Coronavirus and Influenza
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 28, 2020 07:42PM

I'm totally confused. I think I goofed up by saying the Coronavirus is a strain of the Flu. I was talking to my youngest sister yesterday and she's all scared about this Scamdemic and I didn't want to come out and say that I'm a skeptic and all that, so I just said a couple things. Like I said soon it'll all be over because summer is here and people don't get the flu in the summer. And she said - but Coronavirus is a virus, not the flu. And I was suddenly confused and thinking I'm wrong in thinking Coronavirus is the flu. So that shut me up for a while. So now I was looking it up, and it seems like Coronavirus is a virus, but Influenza is also a virus, right?

So does that mean that Coronavirus is a strain of The Flu? Or that Coronavirus and Influenza are two different things? But both are viruses? Is Influenza a Coronavirus?

I guess I've been looking at it like - You have Colds, The Flu and Viruses (like Stomach Viruses). Three different things.

Showing my ignorance, but I've never been into science or medical stuff.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2020 07:50PM by Jennifer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus and Influenza
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 28, 2020 07:51PM

Here's a snippet from my file on Coronavirus...

[www.mayoclinic.org]
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) (MayoClinic)

Coronaviruses are a family of viruses that can cause illnesses such as the common cold, severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS). In 2019, a new coronavirus was identified as the cause of a disease outbreak that originated in China.

The virus is now known as the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). The disease it causes is called coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). In March 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the COVID-19 outbreak a pandemic.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 28, 2020 08:01PM

I'm not sure why JR's posting false information from the Mayo clinic

Influenza is a virus
Coronavirus is obviously a virus

NEither one of them is the primary cause of anything

Date: May 28, 2020 08:18PM

Viruses are the supposed Cause.

Cold, Flues/Influenza, etc are the Effects/Symptoms.

Diseases do NOT exist and are merely the names given to the Symptoms.

"And we have made of ourselves living cesspools, and driven doctors to invent names for our diseases." -Plato

I explain the Disease Process starting here.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2020 08:27PM by John Rose.

Date: May 28, 2020 08:45PM

Hey fresh, I posted that snippet from the Mayo Clinic because those are the names or the terminology they use to describe Cause & Effect plus you can understand where they get SARS & MERS from, which are other names they give for the Flu.

According to these Bozos...

Cause - Virus - Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome CoronaVirus 2 - (SARS-CoV-2)
Effect - COronaVIrus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

or

Cause - SARS-CoV-2
Effect - COVID-19

JR...

Cause - Autointoxication
Effect - Short-term Self-Limited Dis-Ease

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2020 08:45PM by John Rose.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables