Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Kidney Damage Caused by COVID-19
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: May 31, 2020 06:25AM

We keep hearing about ventilators but now dialysis is also an issue for some covid 19 patients, even those without prior kidney damage.

I am helping a nurse on the east coast who worked with covid 19 patients before she fell ill with it. She told me how she saw people without comorbidities get sick from coronavirus and require dialysis.

I asked about the test kit that was used on her because i raised the issue that there have been so many false positives. She said she is aware of the false positives but also that there have been many false negatives. She said some people tested negative but had all the symptoms and they just have to treat accordingly.

The way she got it (most likely) was because she has a hard time breathing in a mask, so when she walked away from the patient, she would take off her mask to breathe. Unfortunately on her floor, there are no rooms per se (I think just like drapes and curtains, so all the air was being circulated and all the patients on her floor were covid 19, so pretty quickly 3 nurses got sick and it spread more.

[www.hopkinsmedicine.org]

Coronavirus: Kidney Damage Caused by COVID-19

C. John Sperati, M.D., M.H.S.

COVID-19 — the disease caused by the coronavirus that’s led to the global pandemic —is known to damage the lungs. But, as more people become infected, more understanding of the disease emerges.

Doctors and researchers are finding that this coronavirus — officially called SARS-CoV-2—can also cause severe and lasting harm in other organs, including the heart and kidneys. C. John Sperati, M.D., M.H.S., an expert in kidney health, discusses how the new coronavirus might affect kidney function as the illness develops and afterward as a person recovers.

COVID-19 Kidney Damage: A Possible Complication

Some people suffering with severe cases of COVID-19 are showing signs of kidney damage, even those who had no underlying kidney problems before they were infected with the coronavirus. Early reports say that up to 30% of patients hospitalized with COVID-19 in China and New York developed moderate or severe kidney injury. Reports from doctors in New York are saying the percentage could be higher.

Signs of kidney problems in patients with COVID-19 include high levels of protein in the urine and abnormal blood work.

The kidney damage is, in some cases, severe enough to require dialysis. Some hospitals experiencing surges of patients who are very ill with COVID-19 have reported they are running short on the machines and sterile fluids needed to perform these kidney procedures.

“Many patients with severe COVID-19 are those with co-existing, chronic conditions, including high blood pressure and diabetes. Both of these increase the risk of kidney disease,” Sperati says.

But Sperati and other doctors are also seeing kidney damage in people who did not have kidney problems before they got infected with the virus.

How does COVID-19 damage the kidneys?

The impact of COVID-19 on the kidneys isn’t yet clear. Here are some possibilities doctors and researchers are exploring:

Coronavirus might target kidney cells

The virus itself infects the cells of the kidney. Kidney cells have receptors that enable the new coronavirus to attach to them, invade, and make copies of itself, potentially damaging those tissues. Similar receptors are found on cells of the lungs and heart, where the new coronavirus has been shown to cause injury.
Too little oxygen can cause kidneys to malfunction

Another possibility is that kidney problems in patients with the coronavirus are due to abnormally low levels of oxygen in the blood, a result of the pneumonia commonly seen in severe cases of the disease.

Cytokine storms can destroy kidney tissue

The body’s reaction to the infection may be responsible as well. The immune response to the new coronavirus can be extreme in some people, leading to what is called a cytokine storm.

When that happens, the immune system sends a rush of cytokines into the body. Cytokines are small proteins that help the cells communicate as the immune system fights an infection. But this sudden, large influx of cytokines can cause severe inflammation. In trying to kill the invading virus, this inflammatory reaction can destroy healthy tissue, including that of the kidneys.

COVID-19 causes blood clots that might clog the kidneys

The kidneys are like filters that screen out toxins, extra water and waste products from the body. COVID-19 can cause tiny clots to form in the bloodstream, which can clog the smallest blood vessels in the kidney and impair its function.

Coronavirus Kidney Damage: A Serious Sign

Organ systems like the heart, lungs, liver and kidneys rely on and support one another's functions, so when the new coronavirus causes damage in one area, others might be at risk. The kidneys’ essential functions have an impact on the heart, lungs and other systems. That may be why doctors note that kidney damage arising in patients with COVID-19 is a possible warning sign of a serious, even fatal course of the disease.

Can kidneys recover after COVID-19?

As of yet, Sperati says, it’s uncertain how many people with COVID-19-related kidney damage regain their kidney function.

He says, “Patients with acute kidney injury due to COVID-19 who do not require dialysis will have better outcomes than those who need dialysis, and we have seen patients at Johns Hopkins who recover kidney function. We have even had patients in the ICU with acute kidney injury who have required dialysis, and subsequently regained their kidney function. How often that occurs is still not known, but without question, the need for dialysis is a worrisome development in patients with COVID-19.”

Should I keep taking my high blood pressure medication?

Hypertension (high blood pressure) is a common cause of kidney problems. Hypertension damages the blood vessels of the kidneys and affects their ability to filter the blood. Kidneys also help to regulate blood pressure, so kidney damage can make hypertension worse. Over time, hypertension can cause kidney failure.

If you are living with hypertension, you might take medication for the problem. You may be reading news reports questioning the safety of taking certain prescription medicines to manage their condition: ACE inhibitors and angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs).

Sperati says that patients should stay on their medications and discuss concerns with their doctors.

“Right now there are two sides debating this issue. One side is saying, based on animal studies, that these medications might be harmful, increasing risk of infection. The other says these same drugs might protect against lung damage and other problems associated with COVID-19.

“But all of the professional societies have published articles recommending that you not change your medications,” he says. Staying the course with your prescriptions, he adds, can lower the risk of heart and kidney damage from unchecked high blood pressure.

Sperati does recommend that patients with kidney issues stay away from non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as ibuprofen and naproxen. These can raise blood pressure and increase fluid volume in the body, which puts strain on the kidneys.

Research is revealing more about SARS-CoV-2 kidney damage

While kidney damage in COVID-19 is still not well understood, more data will reveal how this occurs. Sperati, who also conducts research on kidney disease, says the Johns Hopkins Division of Nephrology is exploring exactly how SARS-CoV-2 — and the body’s response to it — is affecting kidney health.

He says that patients with COVID-19-related kidney damage should follow up with their doctors to ensure kidney function is returning to normal. Lasting kidney damage might require dialysis or other therapies even after recovery from COVID-19.

Mostly, Sperati stresses the importance of adhering to guidelines around physical and social distancing and hand-washing, the basics of prevention. “For everyone, especially people with underlying chronic disease, avoiding infection with COVID-19 for as long as you can is crucial,” he says.

“Right now, we don’t have a treatment or vaccine for this disease. The longer a person can go without getting infected, the better chance they have of benefiting from a future therapy.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kidney Damage Caused by COVID-19
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 31, 2020 06:43AM

It's truly amazing how many words used

and how much time spent

on trying to convince people that a virus

is the cause of sickness

with ABSOLUTELY no evidence of it.

FALSE POSITIVES! FALSE NEGATIVES! HEY WHATEVER!
I've got SYMPTOMS, MUST be a virus!
We love our new diseases don't we?
makes us feel special?

(I am completely open to proper evidence showing it by the way)

BUT

determining cause REQUIRES an examination and valid test
indicating that a NEW VIRUS

is present in an illness with a specific constellation of symptoms
(not just symptoms that can be caused by other things)
and ABSENT in those healthy AND IS shown somehow to be contagious

It has STILL NEVER been shown.

this is VOODOO, what we are getting from the above
and from alleged experts and news reports, not SCIENCE

I really don't understand what is so complicated about this

I'm not here to hassle anyone but truth and accuracy means something
it AFFECTS POLICY
it AFFECTS TREATMENT
it CAUSES UNNECESSARY DEATH
it CAUSES lockdowns etc.

the world currently is a morass of propaganda and lies
for an AGENDA THAT is so obvious, it's ridiculous.

severe cases of COVID-19 are showing signs of kidney damage, even those who had no underlying kidney problems before they were infected with the coronavirus. Early reports say that up to 30% of patients hospitalized with COVID-19 in China and New York developed moderate or severe kidney injury

Do you know how many times news reports or medical unprofessionals HAVE LIED and used the NO UNDERLYING PROBLEMS phrase in various ways?

never mind that the TREATMENT causes kidney and heart problems, no doubt?

not to mention news reports are written by liars and distorters.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2020 06:50AM by fresh.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 31, 2020 11:35AM

<<<severe cases of COVID-19 are showing signs of kidney damage, even those who had no underlying kidney problems before they were infected with the coronavirus. Early reports say that up to 30% of patients hospitalized with COVID-19 in China and New York developed moderate or severe kidney injury>>>

Hey Tai, do you see these OBVIOUS Connections?

[youtu.be]
21:30 MM
Then we go into the 3rd Stage and now this is going to get interesting, this is Induration - a Hardening, a Thickening, a Scarring of the Tissues. At this Stage, Stasis also occurs, now we have a Lack of Blood Flow - Lack of Blood Flow - Lack of Oxygen. Well, wait a second; is there a Connection here with COVID when people start turning Blue?

Kind of, but not entirely, there’s another way to start turning Blue with a Lack of Oxygen - it’s called Hypoxia.

Now what’s happening with a lot of these people who are coming down with Hypoxia?

It’s being misdiagnosed - they’re put on Ventilators - these people are Not Absorbing the Oxygen - you put them on a Ventilator - you force the Oxygen in there that they can’t Absorb - you’re going to Kill them. It’s responsible for what - 88% of the Deaths in New York and I’ve seen other places as high as 97% of the Cause of Death because they’re Not addressing the Issue.

And what’s happening?

Well, it could be Cyanide Poisoning. We know Cyanide is part of Air Pollution. Wuhan, I’m sure, one of the Most Polluted Cities on this Planet, you know there’s a lot of Cyanide there.

And what are the Symptoms of Cyanide Poisoning?

Hypoxia - Lack of Oxygen.

So with Stasis we had a Lack of Blood Flow, which will result in a Lack of Oxygen. But with Hypoxia you could have Cyanide Poisoning and they’ve got a simple Solution for that - there’s a 3 Injection Remedy for that that includes things like Sodium Nitrate that will Change the Shape of the Hemoglobin so you can then Absorb the Oxygen.

So Induration, that’s the 3rd Stage. 23:05 MM

[youtu.be]
24:30 MM
Now remember, our Bodies are Alkaline by design, but Acid by function. So remember, a Bunch of Cells - 2 Fluids - the Blood is slightly Alkaline and the Lymph System this is a Lipid based, Cholesterol based System to deal with the Acid Side of Chemistry. Once again, our Bodies are Alkaline by design and Acid by function. All of our Cells Eat like we do = that Alkaline Food comes in - the Acid Wastes come out and when it comes out, it’s 3 pH - that’s 50,000 times Hotter than our Blood. Inside of our Lymph System we have a bunch of Lymph Nodes, inside the Lymph Nodes we have Bacteria just like Septic Tanks have Bacteria for the exact same reason - their job is to Eat up the Bacteria or the Waste Matter wherever it’s at and that’s exactly what these Bacteria are doing inside of our Lymph Nodes that are inside of our Lymph System. They’ll take that 3 pH and convert it to 6 pH so now the Body can deal with it and process it and it doesn’t get Dumped Back into the Blood - that’s what they’re taught - that’s what our so-called Experts are taught.

[youtu.be]
25:29 MM
I read your books. I have over 200 Medical Books. I know what they’re teaching you guys and how they’re Tricking you into thinking this is how it works. But that doesn’t even make sense - you don’t P-o-o-p in your Kitchen - you don’t even put 6 pH into something that’s supposed to be well above 7 pH, so instead it’s being Filtered by the Kidneys.

So this is where we get in trouble and this is an important Piece of the Puzzle going back to a Lack of Oxygen because our Kidneys are supposed to Filter the Lymph System. Again, if it doesn’t get Filtered, it can Back Up and go into the Tissues or it can create Tumors. Now if we have enough Bacteria and we’ve converted the 3 pH to 6 pH and we have a Tumor that’s only 6 pH - that’s a Non-Malignant Tumor - it won’t Cause Cancer.

[youtu.be]
26:11 MM
Well, what is Cancer?

It’s an Acid Burn - it comes from the Acid Side of the Equation.

So if we have a Tumor that hasn’t been converted from 3 pH to 6 pH and it’s like 3 pH, 50,000 times Hotter than our Blood, when it touches our Cells, what’s it going to do? It’s going to Burn our Cells. And what does it touch initially? It touches our Epithelial Cells. The lining of our Skin and inside my Mouth - every lining is all Epithelial Cells.

So when a Tumor touches any Organ inside of our Body, the first thing it touches is the Epithelial Cells inside there - that’s why 85% of all Cancers are Carcinomas - Cancers of Epithelial Cells. Do you see that Connection?

[youtu.be]
26:46 MM
Now here’s another interesting Connection - what do we know 5G does - what little research we’ve done on 5G?

[youtu.be]
26:54
We know that it reduces the amount of Oxygen that Mitochondria can use. I’ll never forget when I first read this not that long ago - it blew my mind - 85% of the Oxygen - every breath we breathe - go to the Mitochondria. Hey, I thought when I’m breathing, that’s for me!

Whoa, wait a second, who, who am I?

Am I a bunch of little Mitochondria?

85% of my Oxygen is going to these guys - that’s how I’m able to move right now - that’s the Energy - they’re producing the ATP - they’re the only thing inside Cells that are using Oxygen and what we know with 5G is they don’t get to use as much Oxygen anymore.

[youtu.be]
27:34 MM
And what happens when you don’t get as much Oxygen?

It’s the Hypoxia we talked about before - you start turning Blue!

Is there a Connection there?

It sure does seem like it.

Well, where is this leading?

Why are they wanting to do this to us and which Mitochondria are affected the worst?

The Kidneys - the Kidneys - the Oxygen Utilization goes down - we lose 64% of the Oxygen Utilization by the Kidneys. So our Kidneys are only working about a third efficiency. Remember, the Kidneys Filter the Bathroom, which then Backs Up and Causes the Self-Limited Diseases and the Long-term Stages of Disease!

[youtu.be]
28:08 MM
IT’S SIMPLE! You just learned more about how the Body works and the Disease Process than virtually every doctor on this Planet. Very few of them understand this whole Concept of Autointoxication. It’s not just the Colon - it’s the Lymph Fluid that surrounds our Body.

[youtu.be]
28:22 MM
And as you can see, just Changing the Terrain all by itself is not enough because now there are so many other things in our Environment that are, actually, part of our Terrain - the External Environment - our External Terrain. And if they want to roll out this 5G and start zapping every one of us where our Mitochondria aren’t going to be able to use the Oxygen, we’re going to see more Sickness - more Disease - more Problems!

[youtu.be]
28:48 MM
So the Germ Theory, according to our so-called Experts, explains Infectious Diseases, but heck, the Non-Infectious Diseases - we admit we don’t know! Oh wait a second, there’s a Genetic Predisposition. Old people - you old people get Sick - Geriatric Diseases.

No man, these aren’t Age-Related Diseases - they’re Mistake-Related Diseases. We make Mistakes every day of our lives, most of us do, and the older we get the more Mistakes we’ve made - we Accumulate these Mistakes - what we don’t Eliminate - we Accumulate and that’s what’s Causing our Problems - we’re Accumulating a Terrain that’s Filthy right now. 29:28 MM

[youtu.be]
29:28 MM
Simple Solution for all of this is to understand that what’s put us where we are right now is our Belief System. Training Humans is about as easy as Training Fleas. All you have to do to Train Fleas is get a little Mason Jar... 29:46 MM

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2020 11:59AM by John Rose.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: May 31, 2020 02:20PM

>So the Germ Theory, according to our so-called Experts, explains Infectious Diseases, but heck, the Non-Infectious Diseases - we admit we don’t know

Millions are cured in emergency rooms in hospitals around the world every day,
eyesight restored, surgeries performed. x-rays performed to determine the underline cause of diseases, blood tests done to find what nutrients may be missing.

In the Jon Rappoport universe, everything well-dedicated humans do to improve the lives of others is A CONSPIRACY. viruses do not exist, diseases do not exist.

Yet when it comes to a healthy body and mind they have nothing better to show.

They are just like all of us. Yet they claim to know.

REALLY ???

Los Angeles-based Jon Rappoport lists such a wide variety of credentials on his resume - poet, painter, investigative journalist, talk-show host and political candidate - he practically qualifies as a modern Renaissance man. Besides his diversity of interests and talents, he has another quality associated with the proverbial "Renaissance people": an inquisitive mind, an unwillingness to accept the establishment's standard "truth" and a commitment to researching and finding answers for himself.

---
In his book - reprinted in 1993 in identical form to the 1988 edition, which indicates that Rappoport had done his homework so well his book didn't need to be updated - he examined all the other theories of what could be causing AIDS. These included not only Peter Duesberg's "risk-AIDS" model, which says recreational drugs and AIDS "treatments" like AZT are the main risks, but also theories involving antibiotics as a risk factor and theories suggesting other microbes, like cytomegalovirus and the syphilis bacterium, might also play a role.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2020 02:58PM by RawPracticalist.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 31, 2020 03:46PM

What happened to the brother of someone we know -

He lived in Florida, went up to Brooklyn to visit his family, got Coronavirus, had trouble breathing, went to the hospital, they put him in a coma, put him on a ventilator, he ended up on kidney dialysis, also. After a couple weeks he was dead. The family was allowed to see him thrown the glass once before he died. So in effect, the hospital killed him.

Date: May 31, 2020 03:55PM

I am ignoring rawpracticalist post
Since it's another distortion and series of lies

Jennifer,

You may disagree but

"Got coronavirus"

Is only meaningful in the context of an accurate test

Since it's beyond dispute that the test is not accurate,
"Got coronavirus" to me means
Got sick
Many people undoubtedly get sick in the polluted environment
Of NYC or due to any number of other causes that just happened to occur
At the time he went to NYC/brooklyn

So yes, fauci and Birx and all those who spread Propaganda
About an alleged plandemic
murdered him indirectly through
Their lies

Date: May 31, 2020 04:33PM

Yes, I'm slowly learning about the Germ Theory vs. Terrain Theory and all that. And I know the tests are inaccurate and meaningless, and I'm of the mind like Dr. Buttar and all those doctors - microbiologists, virologists, and whatever they're all called that we've been watching, but I just kind of lower myself to the playing field of whoever I'm speaking to get my point across on the same level they are, but just kick it up a notch.

Like if they're talking about having to wear a mask, I'd just say how masks are dangerous because you can't breathe properly through a mask and that they're useless because germs and viruses aren't spread through the air - that would be enough for them to take in at that time and still remain open. (Also, I could throw in how the tests are inaccurate and meaningless because that's also not too much for them to take in at once) - but I would stop short of saying there's no such thing as germs and viruses at that time - because then they would just totally disqualify everything I had just said about traveling through the air, etc., and instead I would just be totally shut down and shut out.

If someone was more open to not wearing a mask and skeptical, that would be a good time to move onto discrediting the Germ Theory and Virus Theory - which I have to learn more about anyway before I can talk to anyone else about it without getting caught out by the gaps in my knowledge or ignorance about it. So far I've only said how there's a controversy about the Germ Theory vs the Terrain Theory, which is related to our Microbiome that has become 'a thing' in that last years, which could plant a seed in their brain. And I also need to learn more about the Virus thing and in what way the tests are inaccurate but unfortunately, I'm not science-minded and have never been interested in biology and physiology, so it's difficult and not that easy to understand when you're not into it, and when you're busy with other interests.

So like previously in this thread about the kidneys being affected, I just told the story to get across that the guy we knew of had decent kidneys going into the hospital, and ended up on kidney dialysis, and didn't get into the Germ/Virus/Testing angle - like I was staying on point.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2020 04:37PM by Jennifer.

Date: May 31, 2020 04:51PM

Nobody who eats typical foods
has decent kidneys
They assume a lot
And cause more problems.

I will just leave it at that

My point was merely that symptoms doesn't mean "coronavirus"

Date: May 31, 2020 04:52PM

You don't have to read research literature to prove that germs and bacteria exists and some are harmful to our health.

Cut open some fruits and leave the pieces in the backyard and let ants and termites and other insects feed on then and lay eggs and eat the pieces after a few days.

These guys who claim germs and bacteria do not exist have fridges to keep their food protected, they wash their groceries and then they go online and read Rappoport and his lies.

Date: May 31, 2020 05:06PM

STOP LOOKING AT THE SYMPTOMS
THAT'S HOW WE'RE BEING TRICKED!!!

IT'S A SLEIGHT OF HAND

LOOK OVER HERE - SYMPTOMS
CANCER, HEART DISEASE, COVID-19, ETC.

DON'T LOOK OVER HERE - CAUSES
UNNATURAL FOOD - DEAD FOOD - POLLUTED AIR & WATER - ETC.

Date: May 31, 2020 05:17PM

fresh
Nobody who eats typical foods
has decent kidneys
They assume a lot
And cause more problems.

I will just leave it at that

My point was merely that symptoms doesn't mean "coronavirus"

Yes, it was your point, and I was not succinct. I tend to go around in circles when I'm trying to explain something ...

As far as kidney damage, I really have suspicion about salt for many years now. I don't use it unless it's in something when I eat out or whatever. I think it's dehydrating, damages kidneys, damages cells and can cause a slippery slope for 100% raw foodists.

Date: May 31, 2020 05:50PM

Most people eat too much protein
So I think that damages kidneys
Among other things like you said
My aunts life cut short due to kidneys

Date: May 31, 2020 08:18PM

fresh

Correct especially when the protein is not raw.

You may not have damaged kidney if you ate too much hemp seeds even raw meat

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: May 31, 2020 08:51PM

fresh

Raw Practicalist:
Correct especially when the protein is not raw.
You may not have damaged kidney if you ate too much hemp seeds even raw meat

Tai
It's not so simple.
Robert Lockhart died at 75 with kidney problems and he ate little protein, all raw, only what's in fruits and vegetables.
Bernando LaPallo lived to 114 and he ate cooked fish daily, either salmon or sardines.
[www.youtube.com]
At 1 minute, she describes his diet.

In Chinese medicine, the left kidney is yang and the right kidney is yin. Based on what a person is dealing with (kidney yin or kidney yang deficiency or jing deficiency or a pathological kidney problem) will determine the best kidney diet. There is no one diet for kidney health

Date: May 31, 2020 09:28PM

>Robert Lockhart died at 75 with kidney problems and he ate little protein, all raw, only what's in fruits and vegetables.

Thanks for sharing Tai, the video and website are very informative.

I think too little protein is even a bigger problem than too much.
There was an earlier post where this was discussed and you wrote that Lou Corona was doing more physically after adding more protein to his diet.

I have increased my intakes of hemp seed and saw the difference too.

Bernando LaPallo is a good case and he had good habits in his diet.

But these especially cases are what is called in statistics as outliers.

They do not follow the general norm. Just like when we throw a handful of coins on the floor many will fall in the same place and some not many far as outliers.

The outliers follow special rules and we are in search of the general rule that applies in most cases.

Then the question becomes excluding the outliers what is the general rules for the healthy kidney as it comes to protein consumption.

Date: May 31, 2020 09:32PM

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: Yin/Yang-Eastern "cold/hot" foods
Robert (---.bctel.ca)
Date: 07-17-02 08:50

To get into dietary yin/yang as a lifelong pursuit is to lose our sensibilities. It should be obvious right from the start that the human being doesn't need a complex set of rules to determine what it needs or doesn't need to eat. Any program that doesn't lead to simplicity is a program that is false. In the end, we have only our senses to guide us, and if those are not enough, then, boy, are we ever in for big trouble. If it is so that each of us cannot use our natural senses to guide us to our ideal foods, then it certainly is true that the human race has only the hope of the damned. Pretty soon we're gonna have to be reading a book on proper birth procedures even before we are born.

It’s a truth of life that the more complicated a pursuit becomes, the more evident that it is false in the first place. If a dietary system is true and worthwhile of consideration, it must naturally lead to a simple understanding that even a baby can naturally follow. Nature would not create a dietary system that would not and could not be understood and followed by the young of a species.

Dietary yin/yang is about correcting imbalances that were created by following the yin/yang system in the first place, which demonstrates that it is a therapeutical, symptom- managing system which lacks a fundamental understanding of the biological principles that govern nature. The human body operates perfectly when given the nutriment that it needs in its proper form. No correction or strive-for-balance is needed, as the body automatically attains balance as it eats its desired natural foods. This is so for every species on the planet.

This yin/yang system includes cooked and processed foods in its dietary plan and so exposes itself to the deleterious consequences of these foods. Dietary yin/yang makes no attempt to remove these disease and imbalance causing elements from its program, and thus exposes itself for the sham that it is. It is a program of disease management, not health creation. It is an un-natural human mind created system, that represents a futile and misguided attempt to overcome uncorrected bad habits.

Nature did not write her laws down for us, or for anyone else, animal, plant, or rock. Instead, she did a much more wise and reasonable thing, so that EVERY organism could easily prosper. She gave us SENSES and the ability to DEMONSTRATE ourselves. And that's all we have to do to benefit from natures plan, because we ARE nature. By eating our natural foods and following our natural habits, we demonstrate our natural senses and behaviours, from which follows the demonstration of our good health. That's it. No balancing, no charts, no theories, or any other human-created systems needed.

But, of course, seeing as how the practice has been so deeply rooted in cultures for so long, why not try fooling around with it for a bit, for a kick. After all, what more possible harm could be done to a person who belongs to race that has no more hope than the damned.

I hope everyone was taking this lightly, even as I meant it.
robert

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2020 09:35PM by John Rose.

Date: May 31, 2020 10:08PM

Lockhart had problems because he dry fasted

Didn't have anything to do with protein level

Date: May 31, 2020 10:42PM

Yes, I was never into the Yin/Yang thing or the Macrobiotic diet. Everything cooked, no fresh fruit, and all that salt. Nasty. I had a friend who was long-term Vegan Macrobiotic and she ended up dying of colon cancer in her 40's.

Date: May 31, 2020 10:48PM

Dr Robert Lockhart Death | Fruitarian Dies Of Organ Failure

Extreme dry fasting. This video explains it well. Water is important

[www.youtube.com]

Date: June 01, 2020 01:09AM

I also dry fast from 8:00 at night until noon the following day. Been doing that for 10 years and I feel great. But I think he screwed up with the 72-hour dry fast. That's three days without water. I've always heard that people can only go three days without water.

"A human can go without food for about three weeks but would typically only last three to four days without water."

Also the bacterial infection he got from the soil may have affected kidneys -

Everything You Need to Know About Melioidosis

[www.healthline.com]

Here's The Longest People Have Survived Without Air, Food, Water, Sunshine, or Sleep

[www.sciencealert.com]

Date: June 01, 2020 01:27AM

>Also the bacterial infection he got from the soil may have affected kidneys -

What happened to the terrain only theory???

30 plus years on raw food mostly fruits.

Regular fasting, nature, exercise, everything.

Yet a microscopic bacteria ...infected a healthy terrain.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2020 01:37AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: June 01, 2020 03:43PM

Regarding QUESTIONs about terrain vs germ theory

Why are we not all infected then?

why is anybody alive?

There are germs everywhere

Statements about Robert being infected
and healthy are without merit

Date: June 01, 2020 04:41PM

So if your terrain is healthy, Melioidosis would not affect you? If you were in contact with the bacteria, you'd be fine. If you live in a moldy house, and are breathing in mold spores, it wouldn't affect you? What about Valley Fever in California and Arizona, breathing in fungus from the dry soil, if you have a healthy terrain, it won't affect you?

[en.wikipedia.org]

What other word can be used instead of 'terrain'? Immune system? Microbiome?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2020 04:42PM by Jennifer.

Date: June 01, 2020 04:49PM

fresh
Regarding QUESTIONs about terrain vs germ theory

Why are we not all infected then?

why is anybody alive?

There are germs everywhere

Statements about Robert being infected
and healthy are without merit

It is like saying why do not we all have car accidents
because some drivers are having them.

The car is not enough to have an accident,

They are bad roads, bad drivers and so on.

You need the bacteria and the terrain to get the disease.

You want us to believe that you only need the terrain.

If I have a weak terrain the bacteria will multiple it does not have any resistance from within.

It does not mean that the terrain is the only thing.
Some people after years of abuse to their body are very weak but the keep on living. When a bacteria reach them it will push them over.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2020 04:59PM by RawPracticalist.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables