Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Science Verifies That Humans Are Frugivores
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: June 01, 2020 08:34PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Science Verifies That Humans Are Frugivores
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: June 01, 2020 08:43PM

Very good findings, thanks for sharing

But science also said that germs exist and may be harmful to human health.

They used the same research methodology to discover these truths.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 02, 2020 01:06AM

Yes, thanks, John! That's great to know that "Science" says we were originally Frugivores! I just sent it to my Paleo daughter - she'll be livid - lol. She hates that I love the Raw Food Diet and she says it's a cult.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: June 05, 2020 04:54PM

Jennifer
Yes, thanks, John! That's great to know that "Science" says we were originally Frugivores! I just sent it to my Paleo daughter - she'll be livid - lol. She hates that I love the Raw Food Diet and she says it's a cult.

If I were you, I'd worry about your political leanings, now that's a dangerous and unhealthy cult...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2020 05:30PM by NuNativs.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: June 08, 2020 03:33AM

The frugivores still need to figure out how to have healthy teeth. I just read Chef Belive's story. I have seen him around, but never knew his story until now.

Chef BeLive Q&A

[roguescript.com]

Meet Brian James Lucas AKA Celebrity Gourmet Raw Vegan Chef, Be*Live. He was raised in Loma Linda, CA as a vegetarian in a religious household, which as he explains,inspired him to be a compassionate person. Brian faced dental and gastrointestinal disorders since birth, the latter nearly took his life, not once but three times, the third of which culminated to an outer body experience that changed his life.

Q: You were born in Loma Linda in Southern California,what inspired you in childhood?
Belive:
At a young age, I remember being inspired to be compassionate, loving and giving. My dad and mom are both are very giving people themselves; I remember them helping so many individuals. I was raised vegetarian and chose to remain predominantly vegetarian until after I had three profound near death experiences at the age of 12.

I was born missing 16 permanent teeth, so right away I was dealing with health issues.When I was just 2 years old, I was diagnosed lactose intolerant and was later diagnosed with acute acid reflux and enzyme deficiency. My symptoms worsened, and at the age of twelve, I had three near death experiences where I stopped breathing. The last was in the middle of the night when I woke up gasping for air and then blacked out.I was sent to the intensive care unit (ICU) and doctors decided the best decision was to operate on my duodenum, the little trap door that lets food into the stomach, removing part of my stomach and predicting that I would never be able to burp or vomit again. I spent a month in the ICU and I remember this as a defining moment in my life.

Q
What inspired you to become a chef? Did school prepare you for your career?

Belive:
Food inspired me from a young age. My grandma would always make me delicious vegetarian options when I visited her. My mom had a bunch of vegetarian cook books.

Tai
So this was a multi-generational vegetarian family.
Sad to hear too, that John Robbins's son Ocean had autistic twins with severe impairments. John Robbins was the one who inspired me to go vegan. John's wife had a vegan pregnancy that produced Ocean and then I am sure Ocean's wife was vegan too for her pregnancy, because Ocean became a speaker to support his vegan father's message.
I have been reading studies from India. Humans have severe problems when they are deficient in nutrients as children. My friend has a grandchild (vegan during pregnancy and since birth) with type 1 diabetes at 5 years old. He wants to blame the vaccination causing the diabetes, which I am sure does relate. However in India, they found a correlation with diabetes and low B12. So having low B12 makes one more susceptible.

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: June 08, 2020 09:27AM

RP,

You know the Golden Rule on this board - only quote science when it agrees with you, otherwise it's all rubbish and conspiracy.

Date: June 08, 2020 04:01PM

Tai
The frugivores still need to figure out how to have healthy teeth. I just read Chef Belive's story. I have seen him around, but never knew his story until now.

Chef BeLive Q&A

[roguescript.com]

Meet Brian James Lucas AKA Celebrity Gourmet Raw Vegan Chef, Be*Live. He was raised in Loma Linda, CA as a vegetarian in a religious household, which as he explains, inspired him to be a compassionate person. Brian faced dental and gastrointestinal disorders since birth, the latter nearly took his life, not once but three times, the third of which culminated to an outer body experience that changed his life.

Q: You were born in Loma Linda in Southern California,what inspired you in childhood?
Belive:
At a young age, I remember being inspired to be compassionate, loving and giving. My dad and mom are both are very giving people themselves; I remember them helping so many individuals. I was raised vegetarian and chose to remain predominantly vegetarian until after I had three profound near death experiences at the age of 12.

I was born missing 16 permanent teeth, so right away I was dealing with health issues.When I was just 2 years old, I was diagnosed lactose intolerant and was later diagnosed with acute acid reflux and enzyme deficiency. My symptoms worsened, and at the age of twelve, I had three near death experiences where I stopped breathing. The last was in the middle of the night when I woke up gasping for air and then blacked out.I was sent to the intensive care unit (ICU) and doctors decided the best decision was to operate on my duodenum, the little trap door that lets food into the stomach, removing part of my stomach and predicting that I would never be able to burp or vomit again. I spent a month in the ICU and I remember this as a defining moment in my life.

Q
What inspired you to become a chef? Did school prepare you for your career?

Belive:
Food inspired me from a young age. My grandma would always make me delicious vegetarian options when I visited her. My mom had a bunch of vegetarian cook books.

Tai
So this was a multi-generational vegetarian family.
Sad to hear too, that John Robbins's son Ocean had autistic twins with severe impairments. John Robbins was the one who inspired me to go vegan. John's wife had a vegan pregnancy that produced Ocean and then I am sure Ocean's wife was vegan too for her pregnancy because Ocean became a speaker to support his vegan father's message.
I have been reading studies from India. Humans have severe problems when they are deficient in nutrients as children. My friend has a grandchild (vegan during pregnancy and since birth) with type 1 diabetes at 5 years old. He wants to blame the vaccination causing the diabetes, which I am sure does relate. However in India, they found a correlation with diabetes and low B12. So having low B12 makes one more susceptible.

Regarding being lactose intolerant at age 2. I wonder if and for how long he was breastfed. He should have been breastfed with no other dairy when he was age 2. I was bottle-fed cow milk when I was born and was lactose intolerant and couldn't keep it down and was given pills or something and continued to be bottlefed with cows milk, and forced to drink milk all my childhood and I hated the taste of it - so that's one thing I blame on my messed-up digestion since birth (the other thing is eating gluten until age 35, when I discovered I was gluten intolerant, and that was life-changing).

Regarding being vegetarian during his childhood - I assume he means eggs at least. I don't condone eating eggs at all. Also if he was diagnosed lactose intolerant at age 2, I would hope his parents didn't still force him to drink milk or eat other diary products while he was growing up. And many lactose intolerant people can drink raw goat milk without problems.

Also I think there's a difference between eating a Cooked Diet and Raw Diet - with everything else being equal. If he had been Raw Vegetarian with only raw goat milk, no eggs or cow dairy, I wonder if he would have had less problems.

Also, as I discovered myself because I was Raw Vegan for five years, (after that I incorporated Raw Goat Milk) you have to have tests every year to see if you're deficient in Vit D, Omegas, Vit B-12 at least. BTW, I also had osteoporosis tests done for many years while I was raw, and I always had the best possible score out of 4 stages of osteoporosis while I was raw. I attribute that to eating raw greens every day.

I wonder if John Robbins' twins who were autistic became autistic because of the vaccination.

I agree that children who are malnourished and nutrient deficient in childhood are messed up all their lives. But - I think when people are malnourished and nutrient deficient in childhood and then into adulthood, if at some point, they become 100% Raw - without getting tests and adjusting accordingly, like taking Vit D and B-12, eating hemp seeds for omegas, etc. (maybe raw goat milk), to compensate for the condition their condition is in - and experience problems, then the Raw Food Diet is not to blame. To blame is the previous damage done to their body, and since birth, and the condition their parents' bodies were in, and the condition all their ancestors' bodies were in since mankind that has been screwing up his body. If mankind had never started cooking their food and eating animals, I think we'd all be in very fine health now with eating a 100% Raw Food Diet.

Date: June 08, 2020 05:22PM

BJ
RP,

You know the Golden Rule on this board - only quote science when it agrees with you, otherwise it's all rubbish and conspiracy.

EXACTLY

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: June 08, 2020 06:05PM

Jennifer
I think we'd all be in very fine health now with eating a 100% Raw Food Diet.

Tai
If that's the case, someone needs to inform Johanna Quass
[www.gulftoday.ae]
She eats fruits and vegetables but she's a cooked omnivore.

Learning about Johanna really raised my standards. Before I was just admiring Robert Lockhart for doing a walking handstand and Charlotte Gerson for healing from a broken pelvis with juices in her 90s.
[gerson.org]
BUt Charlotte didn't heal her osteoporosis, even though her pelvis healed because soon after, she broke her hip.
And poor John McDougall had to go through this in his 60s. What's going to become of McDougall at the rate he is going? No matter what though, he did have a stroke in his 20s, so one can only compare his longevity to what he started out with in his early life.

Date: June 08, 2020 06:52PM

Tai
Jennifer
I think we'd all be in very fine health now with eating a 100% Raw Food Diet.

Tai
If that's the case, someone needs to inform Johanna Quass
[www.gulftoday.ae]
She eats fruits and vegetables but she's a cooked omnivore.

Learning about Johanna really raised my standards. Before I was just admiring Robert Lockhart for doing a walking handstand and Charlotte Gerson for healing from a broken pelvis with juices in her 90s.
[gerson.org]
BUt Charlotte didn't heal her osteoporosis, even though her pelvis healed because soon after, she broke her hip.
And poor John McDougall had to go through this in his 60s. What's going to become of McDougall at the rate he is going? No matter what though, he did have a stroke in his 20s, so one can only compare his longevity to what he started out with in his early life.

Actually, you took what I said out of context..

I said -

"If mankind had never started cooking their food and eating animals, I think we'd all be in very fine health now with eating a 100% Raw Food Diet."

Jennifer

I agree that children who are malnourished and nutrient deficient in childhood are messed up all their lives. But - I think when people are malnourished and nutrient deficient in childhood and then into adulthood, if at some point, they become 100% Raw - without getting tests and adjusting accordingly, like taking Vit D and B-12, eating hemp seeds for omegas, etc. (maybe raw goat milk), to compensate for the condition their condition is in - and experience problems, then the Raw Food Diet is not to blame. To blame is the previous damage done to their body, and since birth, and the condition their parents' bodies were in, and the condition all their ancestors' bodies were in since mankind that has been screwing up his body. If mankind had never started cooking their food and eating animals, I think we'd all be in very fine health now with eating a 100% Raw Food Diet.

Here's the complete post -

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: June 09, 2020 01:42AM

>"If mankind had never started cooking their food and eating animals, I think we'd all be in very fine health now with eating a 100% Raw Food Diet."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables