Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Inflated Coronavirus Death Rate
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 03, 2020 02:50AM

Daniel Horowitz from Mark Levin's website - Conservative Review - is a great investigator/journalist -

The coronavirus death rate has been inflated all over the country

[www.conservativereview.com]

It’s no longer a question of if the coronavirus fatality numbers are inflated but by how much they are inflated.

Last week, Colorado was forced to revise its own COVID-19 fatality numbers down by a whopping 23% after state and local officials called out the coding of deaths of people who died of other causes causes who merely tested positive for the virus. It now appears that this trend is widespread in Colorado and all over the country, which would explain why we saw an endless surge in the death count for weeks after hospitals were already empty. Once testing became standard, officials were retroactively recoding anyone who tested positive for COVID-19 without any evidence they died from it.

What would the death rate look like if every state were forced to count only those proven with reasonable evidence to have died of the coronavirus?

Take Pennsylvania, for example. The Armstrong County coroner posted on Facebook earlier this week that the state department of health inflated his county’s COVID-19 death numbers from two to six.

Although he shamed the state into revising those numbers, he made it clear this is happening in many other counties. If they multiplied two deaths by three, what does that portend for counties with 500 recorded deaths?

Last week, the local Fox affiliate in Alaska reported that there are some serious questions about the tenth coronavirus death reported by the state. 90-year-old Donald VanBuren lived alone and was reported to have died of the virus, but neighbors who took care of him assert that he died of cancer and kidney failure. People have the right to know that the deaths of their loved ones weren’t politicized for a political agenda or used by hospitals to secure a 20% extra Medicare reimbursement under a provision of the CURES Act.

Daniel Spitz, Macomb County, Michigan, chief medical examiner, observed a similar trend in his state. “I think a lot of clinicians are putting that condition (COVID-19) on death certificates when it might not be accurate because they died with coronavirus and not of coronavirus,” he said. “Are they entirely accurate? No. Are people dying of it? Absolutely. Are people dying of other things and coronavirus is maybe getting credit? Yeah, probably.”

In Washington state, the Freedom Foundation estimates that the fatality numbers are inflated by as much as 13%. Information from the state’s department of health indicates that 106 deaths “involved persons who had previously tested positive for COVID-19 but did not have the virus listed anywhere on their death certificate as either causing or contributing to death.”

Funeral directors are seeing this phenomenon as well as medical examiners. Dan McGraw, president of Gill Brothers Funeral and Cremation in Minnesota, recently complained about the fact that almost all the deaths he deals with are being certified as the result of COVID-19, including those who died of cancer in hospice. “What useful purpose is being served to clump together decedents that passed away with COVID-19, and not necessarily as a direct cause?” asked the Twin Cities-area funeral director in an interview with a local media outlet.

Meanwhile, even after Colorado officials revised their numbers down, local coroners are still blowing the whistle on the politicized death certificate coding. La Plata County Coroner Jann Smith is contesting the state’s classification of Robert Kujath, 80, as having died of COVID-19 on May 9, which would have been counted as the county’s first coronavirus death. The family and the coroner made it clear that he died of heart failure and that the virus played no role in his death. The death has now been reclassified as one that is “among” those who had the virus rather than because of the virus.

To the east of La Plata, in Pueblo County, Colorado, County Coroner Brian Cotter is contending that none of the 14 recorded deaths in the county were caused solely by the virus itself. “I have had that question a million times. How many people have died of COVID? And my short answer for that is, none,” Cotter said on Monday. “Everybody has died from a disease that was exacerbated or brought on because of the COVID virus.”

While the virus likely contributed to or hastened the death of some, there are many for whom it likely contributed nothing to their causes of death, given how many of the cases we now know to be asymptomatic.

New data from a large serology test in Spain shows that even among seniors the majority of those who test positive for the virus are asymptomatic or mildly symptomatic. Yet the CDC guidance on recording deaths assumes a 100% fatality rate among anyone who ever had contracted coronavirus! While the virus is certainly dangerous for seniors, the death rate is still nowhere near 100%.

Undoubtedly, there has been a terrible tragedy in nursing homes since liberal governors forced them to take in patients positive for COVID-19. Many of them have legitimately died from the virus as a result. But there is no reason to inflate the numbers beyond what they are so as to distort the much-needed accurate risk assessment of the virus itself based on unskewed mortality data. Unless, of course, this is all about politics.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Inflated Coronavirus Death Rate
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: June 03, 2020 11:44AM

I get that it's valuable to hit different angles

But why is it that jtprindl saw in a couple days time

That the whole thing is baseless
And brilliant investigators like Horowitz can't?
Germ theory?
Why is there such a blind spot for a useless test?
It's literally insanely stupid

There's no point in playing in their
sandbox imo
you end up debating trivial issues going nowhere.

Jtrindl

I really don't get what's so hard to understand for some people that the COVID-19 statistics mean absolutely nothing when you're using a diagnostic model (PCR testing) that is completely inaccurate. Not to mention the fact that this inaccurate model isn't even being used in many cases and people are being diagnosed with COVID-19 based on symptoms that have a wide potential of causes. Not to mention the fact that death certificates are being changed and people who were already on death's door are being counted as apart of these statistics simply because they tested positive using the aforementioned inaccurate diagnostics.

Not to mention the fact that a "virus" is really exosomes, which is a natural, everyday response to poisoned cells. What causes poisoned cells? A lot of things, including air pollution and exposure to electromagnetic fields (5G). We know for a fact that 5G interacts with oxygen molecules, increases biotoxins from harmful organisms and suppress beneficial microbes. WiFi alone causes oxidative stress, sperm, and testicular damage, cellular DNA damage, calcium overload, and reduces skin ability to produce vitamin D. This just a snapshot of the detrimental effects.

Not to mention the fact that COVID-19 has never been subjected to Koch's postulates. Not to mention the fact that there is documented evidence that certain viruses emerge from the body in order to protect against other invaders. For example, measles has been shown to offer complete immunity against Listeria infection, per Dr. Shiva's interview with David Wolfe.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2020 11:45AM by fresh.

Date: June 03, 2020 01:05PM

fresh
I get that it's valuable to hit different angles

But why is it that jtprindl saw in a couple days time

That the whole thing is baseless
And brilliant investigators like Horowitz can't?
Germ theory?
Why is there such a blind spot for a useless test?
It's literally insanely stupid

There's no point in playing in their
sandbox
imo
you end up debating trivial issues going nowhere.

Yes, what you say is true. Yes, jtprindl is brilliant.

But I love playing in their sandbox, and I don't think exposing not-trivial issues is going nowhere.

Because my focus is on the Plan aspect of this Plandemic, and not on the Epidemic itself. I'm not into the scientific/medical/physiological/biological aspect of it so much - and yes I don't understand it so well, but I'm definitely believing all I hear and read and trying to learn, but just not as interested - as the World Events, Societal/Cultural/Political aspect of the Coronavirus Coup, which is a follow-on to the "There's no there there" that's your focus.

So that everything that's happening is all based on a fundamental/elemental Falsehood - of the Germ Theory/Virus Theory, and that the tests are completely inaccurate - I accept. But instead of just saying - The Coronavirus is not real, so everything that follows on is meaningless, so I'm outta here - I'm into following and getting information from those who are Investigating and Exposing the Plan, for one thing, calling out the Lies and the Liars, of which The INACCURATE Death Rate is One of the Lies.

So all the news people I follow are also World Events, Societal/Cultural/Political people and that's the news I'm interested in - Who, What, When, Where, Why is this (Phony) Virus being used against Mankind.

So this Coronavirus can go down in History as a horrible Pandemic that killed a lot of people and changed the world and all those who questioned it will be considered Corona Truthers, and like 911, it will be considered a Conspiracy Theory or it can be exposed as a total Sham and go down in History as a Coup. Me and the people I follow are into investigating and exposing the Reaction to the (Fake) Coronavirus as the greatest Hoax perpetrated on the World.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: June 03, 2020 09:53PM

[www.zerohedge.com]

Hundreds of Italian demonstrators gathered in Rome's Piazza del Popolo on Tuesday, ditching their masks in a protest against the Italian government's lockdown restrictions aimed at controlling the spread of COVID-19.

The group, which calls themselves the 'Orange Vests,' is led by retired Carabinieri general Antonio Pappalardo, who doesn't believe children should be made to wear masks, according to TIME.

Refusing to wear a mask himself, Pappalardo said "These lungs mine. I will take care of my lungs. Breathing is sacred."

Date: June 04, 2020 12:28AM

fresh

Hundreds of Italian demonstrators gathered in Rome's Piazza del Popolo on Tuesday, ditching their masks in a protest against the Italian government's lockdown restrictions aimed at controlling the spread of COVID-19.

The group, which calls themselves the 'Orange Vests,' is led by retired Carabinieri general Antonio Pappalardo, who doesn't believe children should be made to wear masks, according to TIME.

Refusing to wear a mask himself, Pappalardo said "These lungs mine. I will take care of my lungs. Breathing is sacred."

I like that - "Breathing is sacred."

I hate all these bastard Dictators in the world - at least now we know who they are. The coronavirus has brought them out in the open.

Here's the link to the article -

[www.zerohedge.com]

Here's the original Time article -

Unmasked Coronavirus Deniers Crowd Italian Piazza to Protest Health Measures Amid Pandemic They Claim 'Never Existed'

[time.com]

"The people packing the square didn’t adhere to social-distancing guidelines set by the government."

Good for them.

So they and we are called "Coronavirus Deniers", okay.

Another article - Italy harkens back to its Fascist Mussilini days -

More snitches and Karens -

Italian Government Recruits 60,000 Informants to Spy on Neighbors During Lockdown

[www.breitbart.com]

ROME — The Italian government announced Sunday it is recruiting 60,000 volunteer “civic assistants” as informants to report on anyone violating norms concerning the use of masks and social distancing.

The government is recruiting unemployed citizens, especially those who receive social security or unemployment income, as an extension of its uniformed security services during the second phase of the coronavirus lockdown, Italian media reported.

The plainclothes informants have received instructions to watch for abuses of state-mandated safety norms and to report on violators. The new measure is meant to prevent citizens from being tempted to slack off in compliance with government norms just because no uniformed police are present, since anyone could be an informant.

The deployment of the army of “civic assistants” is reminiscent of measures taken by Italian mayors, such as Rome mayor Virginia Raggi, during the first phase of the lockdown. Ms. Raggi set up a special website where Italians could snitch on their neighbors if they saw them failing to comply with the established norms. The measure met with considerable opposition, with some suggesting that the move typical of the dark days of national fascism.

The new measure was announced Sunday in a joint statement signed by the Minister for Regional Affairs and Autonomies Francesco Boccia and the Mayor of Bari (Puglia), Antonio Decaro, who serves as the President of the National Association of Italian Municipalities.

Mr. Decaro rose to national prominence after a video went viral showing the mayor personally harassing citizens on the streets during phase one of the lockdown. Along with threatening them with police action, the mayor is seen shouting that he is the boss and that all are required to return to their homes.

Sunday’s statement noted the difficulty of controlling citizen compliance with the lockdown norms since they are no longer confined to their own homes but can now visit shops and restaurants.

“We are gradually entering a new normal where there is a gradual recovery of productive activities and citizens are returning to populate cities day after day,” the statement reads. Municipalities “will be able to take advantage of the contribution of ‘civic assistants’ to enforce all the measures put in place to counter and contain the spread of the virus, beginning with social distancing.”

“Now is the time to recruit all those citizens who want to help the country, demonstrating a great civic sense,” it states.

The authorities said that they expect to have their new army of informants ready for deployment by the end of next week.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables