Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Magna Carta 1215/Article 61
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: June 03, 2020 07:50PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Magna Carta 1215/Article 61
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: June 03, 2020 10:31PM

I'm updating my file on the Magna Carta and found this comment from The Sproutarian Man in my file on Name...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: About this forum--for Prana and John
Posted by: The Sproutarian Man
Date: September 10, 2013 06:33PM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> You're still OK with the Queen Victoria though? I
> thought it was all fraud.

l am NOT o.k with Queen Victoria and the constitution, but it is the only safe guard we have against the U.N, bankers and the Roman legal system. It is certainly the better of the two evils. That's why the the U.K and Australia have taken the Queen out of the laws...she is no longer the ruler, she is only a figurehead now. Our former Prime Minister took the Queen out, and Tony Blair did the same in the U.K l believe. That's why all commonwealth countries will become a republic in the near future, and the media are all pro republic because the media bosses serve the U.N agenda. The Queen has happily stepped aside and she should be rotting in jail for the crimes she has perpetrated against millions of people. I was actually thinking of charging the Queen (I have enough evidence against her), but it would be pointless because l would still be using `their' legal system and she is a protected species. I was also going to use section 61 of the Magna Carta to remove the Queen from ruling over me, so in theory this would make me more powerful than the courts, the govt and the Queen...but the same old problem applies, l would be using `their' system to do it and they will do whatever they like to me regardless of what lawful entitlements l can prove. It would have taken about 120 days to sack the Queen from being my boss.

The point is, you can't use `their' system and win, you can only get court cases dismissed and stop them from attacking you IF you are knowledgable and lucky. Why lucky?...because they could bring International Law into play, and then you are a sitting duck. That's why l gave up challenging them. These so called Freemen are not telling you everything...most have a poor knowledge of the law, and many are misinformation agents that keep you `in the system'. The OPPT is exactly the same, it's a fraud!...just a new age spin on an old Roman system. l really need to make an undercover video on all of this, people have been wanting me to for ages, it would be a very long video that would expose the rubbish of the freemen and the treasonous legal system and govt and the Queen for the nasty old turncoat that she is. When l see the courts, the politicians and and rulers, all l see is a bunch of people that should be in jail. No politician in Australia is entitled to be sitting in parliament, and l can prove this 100%, they have all broken the law.

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables