Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Defying the Mask Edict
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 09, 2020 01:12PM

The other day I went to the smaller of our two supermarkets in my town in Virginia. I didn't wear a mask.

It was Sunday, so slow, only about 30 people inside. The only other people without a mask was a woman with her maybe 12-year old son and a young couple who looked like they were rural. Nobody said anything to me. When I was at the check-out counter, the other couple were at the check-out counter next to me. After they left, the check-out girl was talking to the bagger saying - "the other day, a woman told me she couldn't wear a mask because she has a medical condition." That's what I plan to say if anyone confronts me.

So 'peaceful protesters' can Riot, Loot, and Destroy Businesses, but if the rest of us don't wear a mask, there's gonna be all hell to pay ... eye rolling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Defying the Mask Edict
Date: June 09, 2020 07:22PM

Today I went to the other supermarket here in town. There were more people there. Everyone had on a mask except me, an overweight tatooed woman with her 1-year baby, a middle-aged man, and a child about 10 years old who was with his father who had a mask on. Nobody said anything to me this time either and I spoke to like four of the employees there.

More people should just go without a mask here - it feels empowering. Although nothing like what the protesters who got away with all their crap probably felt like angry smiley

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: June 09, 2020 08:00PM

Yes
Its too stupid to continue

But it makes sense to contagion believers

Date: June 09, 2020 08:26PM

Date: June 14, 2020 12:22AM

Today I went to two stores and didn't wear a mask. A specialty grocery store and Whole Foods. Didn't get much attention. Nobody looked at me meanly or whatever or seemed to notice, although both places were crowded with everybody else wearing masks. Either I'm a nondescript person or else they're just wishing they could ditch their masks because it's funny how when they talk, their voices are muffled. I had to say, "What?" a couple times when they spoke to me.

At Whole Foods, I went to get in a check-out line. They have these round circles on the floor that say, "Practice Social Distancing," that are spaced 6 feet apart. So a person was at the register paying for their stuff, and the next person was two of those circles away from the register, like 12 feet away. So I went onto the empty circle in front of hers. She said, "I was already here." I said, "Oh, I thought you were just standing there, not getting in line," and she said, "I was giving them space." Okay, then I caved and let her go ahead of me. The bitch. eye rolling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2020 01:09AM by Jennifer.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: June 14, 2020 01:21AM

good for you!

guy behind me at store was staying way behind us in line at cashier today
he didn't have a mask though so i said, come up, no worries,
he says, yeah, you think 60 million years of evolution and we can't handle germs
without masks?
meanwhile the officious manager nearby talking to his employeee about how they should be disinfecting some area and discussing the necessity of gloves and all kinds of other moronic details.

orange county

[youtu.be]

Date: June 14, 2020 01:59AM

I like her, she's perky.

Our local radio talk show host said he was coming out of a store here without a mask on and a woman was going in and she put her arm over her face and stepped back from him like she was afraid of him or something - lol

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables