Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

NY nurse bombshell report
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: June 12, 2020 02:52PM

[www.bitchute.com]

And the lying fact checkers
Are already plastered all over the net with their "antivax," slurs

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NY nurse bombshell report
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: June 12, 2020 04:10PM

She is a liar

Please investigate before posting

What is posted is inexcusable according to this report

"SHE IS CON ARTIST USING OTHER PEOPLE SUFFERING TO PUSH HER FAME"

[www.youtube.com]

Date: June 12, 2020 04:34PM

Youre an idiot

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: June 12, 2020 07:16PM

Date: June 12, 2020 08:26PM

She calls what happened in her hospital murder

explanation for the high number of deaths reported, confirming our suspicion from the beginning.

Date: June 12, 2020 09:51PM

Conspiracist Source

She Can't be trusted.

She is a Liar

[/cencer]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2020 09:52PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: June 12, 2020 09:55PM

You're in a competition who is the bigger idiot you or zdogg

she had other nurses confirming what she said, you moron
and you didn't even watch it.

Go back to bed and put a mask on

Date: June 12, 2020 10:06PM

Olszewski’s book, The Undercover Epicenter Nurse, is set for publication on July 6.

[www.barnesandnoble.com]

Date: June 12, 2020 10:13PM

So what?

JR makes money from YouTube that means he's a liar too

Everyone who ever wrote a book is a liar.

That's a lot of liars

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2020 10:15PM by fresh.

Date: June 12, 2020 10:19PM

Making money out other people suffering
without serious research.

And now a book on the way.

Really.

Date: June 12, 2020 10:33PM

Keep posting

the more you post
The dumber you look

Date: June 12, 2020 10:47PM

You thought the lies will not be uncovered

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 13, 2020 02:28AM

His Twitter profile photo says it all -

[twitter.com]

Here is Tucker Carlson interviewing Erin Marie

[www.youtube.com]

Date: June 13, 2020 03:51AM

She cannot be trusted.

She has a book coming July 6, no research.

The conspiracists will buy it for sure.

>
Geo
5 hours ago (edited)
Erin Marie Olszewski flashes Freemason hand signals and posts Freemason images of herself. Google her name and look at the posted images.

>
Bob McManus
1 hour ago
She was sent home because she is incompetent and unethical

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: June 13, 2020 03:09PM

Wow, this is groundbreaking. Both Fresh and JR are behind a nurse who believes in covid 19 as a real virus and in nosocomial infections which prove the germ theory

Raw Practicalist, I think both sides are right here in their own ways. She's right for reporting negligent/harmful acts. The other side is right in giving their own perspective on what happened and why they are innocent. These are the stories of other medical personnel at the hospital telling their side of the story. You have to scroll down past the video to see the text:
[zdoggmd.com]

I think the issue here is limitations in technology. Ventilators are inherently dangerous, as I explained in my ventilator post. [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

How can both parties be right? How can both the nurse and the hospital be right? It's like if you put me and my friend, the pediatrician together talking about vaccines. I will tell every horror story I know and she will explain every positive story she knows. In the end, my friend will win the argument technically because she is a medical doctor and I am not, she works with children professionally all day everyday and I don't. Even though my friend will win the discussion, I will still feel I am right. Friends can agree to disagree.
Anyway, this is how both parties can both be right.

I wonder if this is about the nurse's "personal" gain here, as Raw P thinks. What she is saying is backing up Trump before an election. What she did could destroy her career for the rest of her life. Sure she can sell a book for a while, but can that compare to decades of income from a nursing career? She's like 32 and she needs to work another 30 years to raise 3 children and to retire. She stuck her neck on the line to talk about a drug (hydroxychloroquine) that Trump spoke highly of. She said that no one died of covid 19 in the Florida private hospital she worked at that used that drug in combination with zinc. She said that going to the beach was good for vitamin D, etc and that lockdown would impair that.
I think the woman totally believed in what she did, otherwise she wouldn't sacrifice her career.
Some animal rights activists are willing to commit criminal acts of trespass, etc, for a cause they 100% believe in. They are willing to go to jail and have a record. Are they wrong for that? They did what they believe in.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2020 03:17PM by Tai.

Date: June 13, 2020 05:02PM

Both Fresh and JR are behind a nurse who believes in covid 19 as a real virus and in nosocomial infections which prove the germ theory

So what?

I believe some of mikovits too
But not her virologist ideas

I believe Erin and I did not address nosocomial. So you're making things up.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2020 05:14PM by fresh.

Date: June 13, 2020 05:30PM

<<<Both Fresh and JR are behind a nurse who believes in covid 19 as a real virus>>>

Tai, according to your logic, if you had a witness that ran over your child and they believed in the Flat Earth Theory, then you too MUST also believe in the Flat Earth Theory.

Btw, this is the second time you used this twisted sense of logic.

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: A Lesson on Logic with Tom Cowan, MD
Posted by: Tai
Date: May 18, 2020 03:51PM

OK Fresh and John Rose. Spill it. Why do you support Kaufman and Cowan?

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: A Lesson on Logic with Tom Cowan, MD
Posted by: John Rose
Date: May 18, 2020 06:54PM

I don't support Kaufman and Cowan - they support me.

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Tai, have you ever met one person in your life where you agree with them on everything 100%?

Date: June 13, 2020 05:54PM

Let's not forget the book deal.

Olszewski’s book, The Undercover Epicenter Nurse, is set for publication on July 6.

[www.barnesandnoble.com]

Date: June 13, 2020 06:21PM

[consciouslifenews.com]
I Was a Paid Internet Shill

“We work on influencing people’s opinions here,”

But I think you should know: Shills exist. They are real. They walk among you, and they pay special attention to your popular gold-bordered WATS posters. You should be aware of this. What you choose to do with this awareness is up to you.

Yours,

ExShill
[consciouslifenews.com]

Date: June 13, 2020 07:09PM

yes we know about the book you keep repeating it over and over and over do you have a record playing in your apartment that skips also?

Date: June 13, 2020 07:54PM

Your major failure is that you assume when something is published on the internet

it is the truth, so you rush to post it without investigation.

So we are helping you out in providing opposite arguments to balance things out.

Please take time to investigate, do not rush to post

otherwise

you will keep making a fool of yourself.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2020 07:56PM by RawPracticalist.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: June 14, 2020 07:40PM

The nurse said that in some cases, the Elmhurst hospital was treating patients, as if they had a DNR (Do not resuscitate), even though the family had requested full measures taken to save their lives. She caught this on her hidden camera. She was told the hospital staff was protected.

How could this be possible?

The PREP Act makes them immune to most lawsuits.

[www.wilmerhale.com]

The PREP Act

The PREP Act (42 U.S.C. § 247d-6d) was designed to address circumstances like those we are currently facing. It provides broad immunity to those who manufacture, distribute, administer, use, or coordinate the provision of certain drugs and medical devices that diagnose, mitigate, prevent, treat or cure a pandemic disease if the Secretary of Health & Human Services (HHS) has declared a public health emergency. Secretary Azar determined on January 31, 2020, that COVID-19 constituted a public health emergency.1 He issued the requisite declaration on March 10, 2020, and it was published in the Federal Register on March 17, 2020, though it states that it is effective as of February 4, 2020.2 The PREP Act thus provides immunity for certain activities relating to combating COVID-19.

Covered Persons

Immunity under the PREP Act extends to a “covered person.” The Act defines covered persons as including manufacturers, distributors, “program planners,” licensed health professionals, or “qualified persons” authorized to prescribe, administer or dispense covered countermeasures.22

The PREP Act further defines “manufacturers” as including, among other things, suppliers or licensers of any product, intellectual property, service, research tool or component used in the design, development, clinical testing, investigation or manufacturing of a covered countermeasure.23

It defines a “program planner” as any person, including state or local governments (and their employees), who supervised or administered a program with respect to the administration, dispensing, provision, or use of a qualified pandemic or epidemic product.24 The definition of a “program planner” includes a person who “provides a facility to administer or use a covered countermeasure in accordance with” a declaration from the Secretary.25

“Qualified persons” are defined as licensed healthcare professionals or other individuals who are authorized to prescribe, administer or dispense countermeasures under the relevant state law(s).26 The Secretary of HHS may designate qualified persons as well,27 and he has done so in this case. The Declaration adds any person authorized by specified authorities to administer, deliver, distribute, or prescribe the covered countermeasures and their employees, contractors, agents and volunteers.28

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 14, 2020 08:40PM

Tai

How can both parties be right? How can both the nurse and the hospital be right? It's like if you put me and my friend, the pediatrician together talking about vaccines. I will tell every horror story I know and she will explain every positive story she knows. In the end, my friend will win the argument technically because she is a medical doctor and I am not, she works with children professionally all day everyday and I don't. Even though my friend will win the discussion, I will still feel I am right. Friends can agree to disagree.
Anyway, this is how both parties can both be right.

I wonder if this is about the nurse's "personal" gain here, as Raw P thinks. What she is saying is backing up Trump before an election. What she did could destroy her career for the rest of her life. Sure she can sell a book for a while, but can that compare to decades of income from a nursing career? She's like 32 and she needs to work another 30 years to raise 3 children and to retire. She stuck her neck on the line to talk about a drug (hydroxychloroquine) that Trump spoke highly of. She said that no one died of covid 19 in the Florida private hospital she worked at that used that drug in combination with zinc. She said that going to the beach was good for vitamin D, etc and that lockdown would impair that.

I think the woman totally believed in what she did, otherwise she wouldn't sacrifice her career.

I don't think this whistleblower lady purposefully set out to support or not support Trump or have an effect on the election and I don't think this will affect politics in any way. Just will reinforce the belief of one side or the other. One side will believe that yes, there was a lot of Fraud, Lies, Deceipt in this CoronaScam. And the other side will believe that yes, you cannot believe what an 'anti-vaxxer' says because she's a 'conspiracy theorist'. Same old, same old.

Date: June 14, 2020 09:35PM

RawPracticalist
Your major failure is that you assume when something is published on the internet

YOU MEAN LIKE ZDOGG?

it is the truth, so you rush to post it without investigation.

So we are helping you out in providing opposite arguments to balance things out.

WHO IS WE??
TRUTH DOES NOT NEED BALANCE

Please take time to investigate, do not rush to post

otherwise

you will keep making a fool of yourself.

BUZZ OFF ASSHOLE

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables