Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: The Social Contract
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: June 20, 2020 05:12PM

Hitler's Belief System
was put
in his Book

We cannot deny that

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: June 21, 2020 10:00PM

John Rose
Within five minutes, any intelligent, open-minded person can be convinced that the Holocaust gassings of World War II are a profitable hoax.

Tai
I think that is a false statement. I spent numerous hours on this topic. Anyone who can be convinced either way in 5 minutes is just gullible.

John Rose
you did NOT try to understand the the other Version and simply went looking for something to support your FALSE BELIEFS.

Tai
I did look at the other version and spent too many hours on it. Hours became weeks, weeks became months (just in my spare time). I will spare you what I found, because the rabbit hole got deeper and deeper. But I will say that I don't regret spending those many hours reading your links that you posted years ago because your links to websites displayed other links that I innocently clicked on and I got introduced to a world of white supremacy that I never had really read. I had heard about them in the south but since I am from California, I didn't encounter that before. It was eye opening to say the least. And i am very grateful to have been introduced to the writings, including Mein Kampf, because it convinced me to be very careful where I travel to and possibly move. I was naive and ignorant before I read your links. As an example, I was invited to live in a certain state, and I didn't have to even think twice because after reading your links, I knew that it was absolutely a no.

Yes, so I am thankful for you sharing and being open about your beliefs. It helped to educate me. I truly am grateful to you and it helped me to be satisfied where I am.

John Rose
OBVIOUSLY, YOU DID NOT ENTERTAIN THE POSSIBILITY THAT THE JEWISH HOLOCAUST DID NOT HAPPEN, OTHERWISE, YOU WOULD KNOW THE JEWISH HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED!!!

Tai
Yes I did entertain it John. As I said, weeks turned into months.

When both the nazi perpetrators and the victims themselves give the basic same eyewitness account, it's hard to deny.

Whatever you want to say next, I will let you have the last word.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: June 22, 2020 09:17AM

<<<When both the nazi perpetrators and the victims themselves give the basic same eyewitness account, it's hard to deny.>>>

YOU HAVE NO SENSE OF LOGIC!!!

TORTURED CONFESSIONS!!!

If you really tried to understand the other Version, you have known these were TORTURED CONFESSIONS!!!

Out of 139 German witnesses who testified that the Holocaust had occurred, the British Medical Officer recorded that 137 had “damage to their testicles that is beyond repair”.

Holocaust Or Holohoax 05: Twenty-One Amazing Facts
9. The Nuremberg Trials 1945 to 1949:
The Nuremberg Trials were held in the German City of Nuremberg from 1945 to 1949. These Trials were held by the victorious Allies (France, Britain , USA and Soviet Russia) with the Germans as defendants. They were the worst sort of show trials with the main Judge being Nikitchenko, who had presided over Stalins’ show trials of 1936 to 1938 in the Soviet Union. The Court came up with ridiculous findings like jews being turned in to lampshades and even soap, these claims are now discredited and even the jews admit they were untrue.

The Chief Justice of the United States Harlan Fiske Stone called the Nuremberg trials a fraud. He said “Chief US prosecutor Jackson is away conducting his high-grade lynching party in Nuremberg,” he wrote. “I don’t mind what he does to the Nazis, but I hate to see the pretense that he is running a Court and proceeding according to common law. This is a little too sanctimonious a fraud to meet my old-fashioned ideas.”

The Nuremberg Trials – the ultimate Soviet show trial held under the Allies.

Associate Supreme Court Justice William O Douglas charged that the Allies were guilty of “substituting power for principle” at Nuremberg. “I thought at the time and still think that the Nuremberg trials were unprincipled,” he wrote.

“Law was created ex post facto to suit the passion and clamor of the time.”

According to British General Montgomery, the Germans had only one sin: They lost the war.

President John F Kennedy in his book, Profiles in Courage, criticised Nuremberg as a show trial.

Out of 139 German witnesses who testified that the Holocaust had occurred, the British Medical Officer recorded that 137 had “damage to their testicles that is beyond repair”. A number of Germans had died under interrogation by the Allies. There was also the threat of sending Peoples’ families to Soviet Gulags.

I stand by what I've said, you NEVER tried to UNDERSTAND the other Version.

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables