Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

No More Long Wavy Hair ...
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 14, 2020 06:07PM

... because Coronavirus eye rolling smiley

"They" are trying to Control every aspect of our lives!

In North Korea, only 11 specific hairdos for women are allowed.

Personally, I think The Lob is the ugliest haircut I ever saw. Forcing me to cut my hair is going to be right up there with Forcing me to get a vaccine. angry smiley

Hairdressers must revive bob cut and ditch blow drys to survive coronavirus, say industry leaders

[www.yahoo.com]

They’ve been closed for weeks - however there is hope hairdressers will reopen next month.

However, when they do, industry leaders say salons will need to adapt to survive coronavirus restrictions.

There are suggestions longer, wavy hair styles may be more risky for spreading Covid-19.

According to Tim Hartley, a former director at Vidal Sassoon, opting for a bob cut would be a “safe” alternative to “lengthy” blow drys.

The top hair stylist explained: “We have to think about maximising hygiene. The sooner the long tresses of yesterday are dispensed with, the more hygienic it will be for us all.

"The hour-long blow dries in the salon are no longer safe for the stylist or the client. Research suggests the Covid-19 virus is transmitted much easier through a swift airflow.”

Hartley thinks shorter cuts, popularised by his former boss Vidal Sassoon, are the solution to the stricter hygiene required during the pandemic.

Similarly, John Carne, a salon owner in Guildford, has opted to scrap hour-long blow drys when he reopens his salon on Monday, July 6th.

The former vice president at the Fellowship For British Hairdressing thinks the “high speed air flow streams” that blow drys require could increase the spread of the virus.

He said: “My view is simple. I cannot expose my stylists or clients to a possible increased risk of Covid-19 transmission by undertaking lengthy blow drys in the salon.

“So for the foreseeable future they are off our service menu.”

BTW, no way does any hair take an hour to blow dry, so that's an outright lie.

And I hope these guys go out of business, but probably not because I'm sure their elite clientele are all of the persuasion who believe in this Corona Nonsense.

The Comments are good. Everybody thinks they're full of you know what.

"We are living in the Age of Idiotocracy."

"My face shape does not allow "the Karen" to be flattering."

"Whoever wrote this should be canceled during this cancel culture epidemic. To even entertain this ignorance is offensive."

"Ladies and gentlemen, we've hit peak moron."

"Yeah Baby - HAIR POLICE!!"

"In the name of safety the government wants to control your life. Enough is enough!!!"

"Nope. They just want us to cut our hair above the nape to make it easier for the executioner."

"Perhaps a shaved head a la concentration camps?"

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables