Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Great summary with references/links of COVID19
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: June 22, 2020 04:59AM

contact tracing not recommended
kawasaki syndrome link bogus

etc

not that I personally agree with everything

[swprs.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2020 05:33AM by fresh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Great summary with references/links of COVID19
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 22, 2020 04:52PM

Wow, that is the most comprehensive Coronavirus article I ever read. I only read like half so far because there's so much there. Thanks, Fresh!

Regarding Kawasaki - I think the Kawasaki angle went out of favor because 'the cases' must have trickled to nothing.

The poor kids going back to school - especially in the summer hot weather. Especially if little kids have to wear masks! That borders on child abuse or what about indoctrination. My two grandboys - 2 and 4 - they're going to pre-school in the fall. My daughter said that - among other rules she didn't go into - the kids have to arrive at school at staggered times, so she and the other parents have to make two or more trips back and forth to drop their kids off at pre-school! Who the 'heck' came up with that Rule?

The Nursing Home Coronavirus Scandal that this article talks about is the worst Atrocity connected with this Plandemic in my view.

And who knows what other goodies they have in store for us going forward - in the fall when the 'second wave' hits. And the Contact Tracing crap - just mindboggling. We're living a Twilight Zone/Black Mirror (are we allowed to say "black" ) episode. eye popping smiley

Re: Great summary with references/links of COVID19
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: June 22, 2020 06:08PM

Check out jon rapoport latest it's on the hydro chloroquine

Mr Barr: You must look into this one. Yesterday. Set your hounds loose.

Summary: Several clinical trials of hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) have been administering huge doses of the drug to COVID patients—doses that can easily be lethal.

Obviously, if the inexpensive HCQ is said to fail, and is called dangerous, then it is sidelined, in favor of far more expensive (and profitable) drugs. And the promised vaccine has a clear field as the only “reasonable strategy against the pandemic.” Meaning: sky-high profits for the manufacturers. Get it?

The 6/20/2020 article exposing the crimes is posted at the Alliance for Human Research Protection (ahrp.org): “COVID-19 Has Turned Public Health Into a Lethal, Patient-Killing Experimental Endeavor,” by Vera Sharav. Two detailed sections of the article are written by Meryl Nass, MD, who did the investigation to uncover the sordid and astonishing details:

“Dr. Meryl Nass has uncovered a hornet’s nest of government sponsored Hydroxychloroquine experiments that were designed to kill severely ill, Covid-19 hospitalized patients. On June 14th Dr. Nass first identified two Covid-19 experiments in which massive, high toxic doses – four times higher than safe of hydroxychloroquine were being given to severely ill hospitalized patients in intensive care units.”

* “Solidarity [experiment] was being conducted by the World Health Organization, on 3500 Covid-19 patients at 400 hospitals, across 35 countries. The trial was suspended following the fraudulent Surgisphere report in The Lancet that claimed 35% higher death rates in patients receiving Hydroxychloroquine [for the background on that fraudulent report, click here]. But when The Lancet retracted the report, the WHO resumed the Solidarity trial. More than 100 countries expressed interest in participating in the trial.........

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2020 06:58PM by fresh.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables