Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

COUNTY COUNSEL CONFIRMS MY STANCE ON "NO MASK MANDATE IN CA!!" The Healthy American, Peggy Hall
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: June 23, 2020 09:41AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: COUNTY COUNSEL CONFIRMS MY STANCE ON "NO MASK MANDATE IN CA!!" The Healthy American, Peggy Hall
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 23, 2020 04:12PM

Cool! Thanks, John. I like her, she's so upbeat. We'll see where the Virginia lawsuit goes. Yesterday I went to the supermarket again but this time I wore a mask only across the mouth, not on the nose. But it was a big pain because it still messed up my breathing because it was right under my nose, so I just took it off after a few minutes. Everybody looks so ridiculous walking around with masks on in the middle of the summer.

Re: COUNTY COUNSEL CONFIRMS MY STANCE ON "NO MASK MANDATE IN CA!!" The Healthy American, Peggy Hall
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: June 23, 2020 07:38PM

I went to another store today and they are mandating masks so I walk in

someone immediately says something to me so I handed Peggy Halls sheet on violation of Ada
but she didn't care I said what you going to do well I'm going to call the owner and she'll probably call the cops

I said go ahead I just started walking around shopping someone in there made some masked comment to me I told her she's responsible for her health and walked around a little while

I didn't spend all day there so no confrontation with the cops

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: June 23, 2020 08:38PM

They had this new security guy in front a store next to my home and I waved at him and said hello as I headed out for my bike ride. 3 hours later on by way back from my bike ride, he was still there standing in front of a stupid sign stating Masks Required, so I asked him if he knew about the American Disability Act. When he said no, I said that he'll want to run that by his boss because they could be fined up to $75,000 for discriminating against people who cannot wear Masks for Medical reasons. He then said, oh, I didn't know what they called it, but an elderly man came up during those 3 hours stating that he could Not Wear a Mask for Medical reasons and when he ran it by the store manager, they let him in with no problem and let him shop.

Since just about everyone knows me wherever I shop, I'm sure if I start talking to one of them, someone is going to say, I thought you were so healthy because of your diet and exercise, how could you have a Medical problem? It's easy - it's NOT Diet or exercise related - it's Air related. Of course, I'll probably just say it's personal, but I doubt if any says anything to me, except for any new security they might have as they do for the store next to my home, which I don't shop there very often anyway since it's over priced and they have the wrong people, like Tai, in the wrong positions where they're working with people in public. Remember Tai, I've done your Personality profile and you do NOT have the Personality that LIKES be working with people in public. If you don't remember, just look on page 1 of that 6 page email I sent you explaining your Personality in detail.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: June 23, 2020 09:01PM

I think I'm going to go in the store wearing a sheep head next time

but seriously later on I was riding my bike and I see this woman wearing a mask riding a bike and a little eight year old son riding behind her with a mask on.... what a horrifying sight

Date: June 23, 2020 09:04PM

lol - yes, wearing a sheep's head. We have a gorilla head here someplace. I should wear that sometime, except I couldn't breathe in it.

When someone's shopping with a child in tow and the child doesn't have a mask on, I'm appreciative of the parent.

Date: June 23, 2020 09:07PM

Oh - a Sheep's Head for Sheeple! I just got that.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables