Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Novak tests positive
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: June 23, 2020 02:03PM

Tennis player
Tests positive for covid19

Every single person in the comments on Twitter for example just assumes the test is accurate

What has happened to the human race?

without the slightest interest in investigating anything

How did we get to a place where everybody just assumes that some test is accurate ?

Even The inventor of the test said it's not valid

Every time someone speaks out they miraculously test positive someone pulling the strings up there

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2020 02:11PM by fresh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Novak tests positive
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 23, 2020 03:06PM

Yes, it's sickening. That so many people are true believers/conformists, going along with this scam. Not even going along even though they think something's fishy, but they actually just totally trust what they're told with no questions asked. That's what's so scary - that a huge majority (almost everyone in the Whole World) are all in on this Plandemic.

Like Stepford Wives is all I can think of. Programmed.

And I just thought of this - and Tai can say whatever she wants about me.

Whatever happened to our Brains? Is it an Ethnic (because in other countries like India, they're almost all rabid Corona-bots) - meaning GENES and DNA - thing - the way our brains are wired. Were we born that way or has our DNA been messed with with vaccines or what that everybody's a Sheeple now? Are people born Sheeple or we were conditioned or did chemicals, vaccines, whatever screw with the wiring of our brains?

Although if you watch the old movies from the last few centuries, you see that it was maybe even worse then - with The Angry Mobs, French Revolution, Witch Hunts, etc. So actually, there could be a larger percentage of people who are INDIVIDUALISTS, INDEPENDENT, FREE THINKERS, CRITICAL THINKERS now than in the past.

Is it just plain IGNORANCE? No. I just looked up 'Ignorance' and it means, "Lack of Information or Knowledge." And these people - at least in America - have the information and knowledge from we Corona Skeptics, yet they CHOOSE to Believe the Official Narrative.

God help us, every one of us sad smiley

(Yeah, Tai, I just 'trashed Indians' - get over it. That everybody's frickin' different and different nationalities/ethnicities are different (DNA and GENES) than each other, and even born different. The Horror!)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2020 03:30PM by Jennifer.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: June 24, 2020 06:44AM

Jennifer
Yeah, Tai, I just 'trashed Indians' - get over it. That everybody's frickin' different and different nationalities/ethnicities are different (DNA and GENES) than each other, and even born different. The Horror!)

Tai
I invited Dr. Areli, the raw vegan neuropathologist, who is from Mexico, to this forum awhile ago, fyi, for anyone who cares. I have run out of time to share, but thought that was important to say before I go.

p.s. You know another horror? It's that Indians win our English spelling bees and Americans born and raised here won't even use a thesaurus to replace their potty words.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: June 25, 2020 05:25AM

p.s. You know another horror? It's that Indians win our English spelling bees and Americans born and raised here won't even use a thesaurus to replace their potty words.

Except when an Indian has to spell "Darjeeling". See documentary "Spellbound" (2002).

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 26, 2020 12:33AM

Actually, I may be wrong that it's not just plain Ignorance which is the reason that so many people in certain other countries - not the UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, etc. - are such believers and so fearful of this Plandemic. They may just have absolutely no knowledge or information of the nature of this Coronavirus, that it was manufactured in a lab, and on purpose, released on purpose, how the numbers are fudged, nursing homes are killing people, that the reporting is full of lies, hype, propaganda, that the tests are totally inaccurate, that masks, social distancing, quarantining, are all useless, and the governments of the world and other powers are not to be trusted.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables