Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Lord and master Bill gates has spoken
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: June 27, 2020 05:07PM

"You'll have a choice of whether you take the vaccine or not," Gates said

[news.yahoo.com]

Wow thanks bill!!!

What a swell guy!

I'm going to hold you to that bill

let's make sure that there's no requirements to get a vaccine before flying or getting a driver's license

So we're all set all we need is 80% dummies to get a vaccine and we're good to go

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lord and master Bill gates has spoken
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 27, 2020 11:09PM

Speaking of flying, I'm bummed out because I read an article that said the airlines are banning anyone who won't or doesn't wear a face mask. Banned from future flights. I want to fly out to CA to visit one of my daughters and it's like six and a half in flight. I really can't breathe properly through those stupid things. And they're just a total pain anyway. This is tyranny for sure.

I can't even think about the vaccine right now, because that whole thing scares me because some in my family will want to get the vaccine and I'm going to have to be the weird mom again, the health nut, whatever. And if my daughter and her husband want to get my two grandbabies vaccinated, god I'll freak.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: June 27, 2020 11:27PM

I wonder if they have exemptions just like exemptions in public areas

This is from last month

Across the board, American, United and Delta have allowed exemptions for small children and people with medical conditions or disabilities that prevent them from wearing masks from the face-covering mandate. The policy also does not apply when passengers are eating or drinking, the three airlines said.

The law permits exemptions for medical reasons, Cantor said, but even there, airlines can create guidelines to try to keep passengers in compliance with mask rules. Perhaps, she said, passengers seeking an exemption could be required to inform the airline one or two days in advance. This way, a passenger could not cite health issues at the last minute to avoid a ban.

Check out Wakefield on London real and he has a new movie called 1986 something..

[youtu.be]

[youtu.be]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2020 11:38PM by fresh.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 27, 2020 11:48PM

Yeah, I'm going to be asking my doctor and my dentist to write a note or give me an exemption or whatever so I don't have to wear a mask. I don't have any real documented medical conditions, just stuff that's happened to me over the years that might have affected my breathing capacity, plus I'm small and have a small nose, so that should mean something. Four things have happened to me over the years affecting my nose, mouth and throat, so I could go on for a long time talking them into giving me an exemption. They'll give me a note just so I'll stop with the stories grinning smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables