Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Doctor does mask oxygen test
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: June 27, 2020 05:10PM

[news.yahoo.com]

I think she's missing the point I don't think it's about blood oxygen levels I think it's about what's being breathed in and displaced by carbon dioxide

So more distortion and obfuscation from authority figures

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Doctor does mask oxygen test
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 27, 2020 11:03PM

Yes, me too. Isn't it about the oxygen level of the air you're breathing in when you have a mask on. The air that's between the inside of the mask and your nostrils.

Here's a guy who checked the oxygen level, also. Do you think he's checking the proper oxygen?

OSHA oxygen level test for masks

[www.youtube.com]

BTW, look at the first Comment - they mention Peggy Hall.

"Facebook fact checkers are labeling this false then giving a link to someone named Peggy Hall then goes on to explain why her posts are false. You don't look like a Peggy."

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: June 27, 2020 11:24PM

Yes that's the second video I've seen with a guy checking that way

was another one who checked blood level like the nurse and his numbers were lower than the nurse so I don't know

also like someone mentioned oxygen available in Denver for example is lower so what does that mean entire Denver area is violating OSHA?

regardless it's not as healthy I guess unless you're used to it all the time...and even then

Interesting how you see all the lying fact-checkers coming out of the weeds when people discover the foolishness of the covid-19 mandates

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 27, 2020 11:51PM

Oh, thanks for another idea! I live in the mountains, high altitude. People get less oxygen, altitude sickness here, especially me smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2020 11:59PM by Jennifer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables