Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Govt and media counter intelligence
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: June 29, 2020 09:15PM

[www.yahoo.com]

Here they are purposely misrepresenting and hiding the truth they're trying to put it out there that the facts on the card are false

the only thing false is the doj

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Govt and media counter intelligence
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 29, 2020 09:24PM

Haha, we posted about the same thing at the same time.

I'm just in the process of looking on Google for what Exemption cards or notes from actual doctors look like to see if mine looks authentic - even though it is.

Date: June 29, 2020 09:36PM

I called and spoke to a manager at that trader Joe's in California where that lady was freaking out because they kicked her out for not wearing a mask and I tried to explain to her that she was violating the law

she wasn't having it she's saying that we can shop for you and I said that's not equal access she said sorry call home office

I hope they get a lawsuit

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 29, 2020 10:08PM

Yeah, I'm full of hate for all these people. The business owners who are all gung ho on this pretense, I hope they all go out of business, go bankrupt. The ones who closed at the beginning of this charade when they didn't have to - that happened here in this lib city I live near - but closed anyway to virtue signal their sanctimoniousness, I hope they can never afford to re-open angry smiley

Date: June 29, 2020 10:53PM

And now you can't get a job without getting the Mickey mouse test done.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables