Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I got a Mask Exemption!
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 29, 2020 09:21PM

Yea!

What a day! I went to my dentist today.

It was 93 degrees here today.

You have to park your car in the parking lot and then call the receptionist and tell them you're here and they call you back when you can go into the actual office. eye rolling smiley

So at the appointment, I told the dentist that I can't breathe when I wear the mask and would he give me an exemption or a note or something. So he said, "This is what you do to get around that. You wear a thin bandana.

And I said, "Oh, so you just wear it on your neck."

And he said, "No, you wear it on your nose, but the bottom is open so the air gets in there and you can breathe."

I said something disappointing like and he said, "But I'll give you an exemption if you want one."

Haha.

It says that I'm exempted because of this certain nose condition I have which makes it difficult to breathe with a mask on. It's on his RX prescription paper with his information and signature.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables