Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I like these party people
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: July 02, 2020 04:33PM

[www.google.com]

This is what you get with ignorance
And govt thugs
And contagion myth

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I like these party people
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: July 02, 2020 05:08PM

OMG, I didn't even read it yet and I'm already freaking! "Partygoers"

The title of the article is:

Some partygoers tied to coronavirus cluster won't talk to health officials. They'll get subpoenas.

“Many do not answer their cellphones and do not call back,” said the health chief in Rockland County, New York, of partygoers who are not cooperating with contact tracers.

PARTYGOERS - Another Concept 'They' have come up with to keep this dead Coronavirus threat alive! (Until at least November 5th.)

A new class of people - Coronavirus Partygoers eye rolling smiley

Date: July 02, 2020 06:14PM

And of course yet another scam with the numbers
if you read John rappoport's latest article

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: July 02, 2020 06:51PM

This is what freaks me out about this situation -

That they're going to give out subpoenas and 'possible fines' of $2,000 a day for not complying with contact tracers!

I thought we or whoever had determined that you don't have to get tested, you don't have to comply with the contact tracers and that wouldn't be a problem.

From the HR 6666 bill. Actually, I never checked if that got passed in Senate or what.

From the article -

Coronavirus infections among eight people are tied to a large party where the host had COVID-19 symptoms in Rockland County outside of New York City, health officials said.

But some of the partygoers are refusing to comply with contract tracers — and they will get subpoenas with possible fines of $2,000 a day, officials said.

Rockland County Health Commissioner Dr. Patricia Schnabel Ruppert said at a Wednesday press conference that health workers have been trying to talk to people who tested positive after attending the party in an effort to contain what officials are calling a new coronavirus cluster.

“Many do not answer their cellphones and do not call back,” Ruppert said, adding that some deny being at the party. “My staff has been told that a person does not wish to, or have to, speak to my disease investigators.”

She said county officials would subpoena those who don't cooperate with contact tracers and would start to fine them $2,000 for every day of noncompliance.

Rockland County Executive Ed Day said people refusing to help contact tracers were demonstrating “ignorance, stupidity or obstinance.”

“I am not going to stand idly by as you risk the health of this county,” Day said.

Rockland County has had more than 13,600 cases of coronavirus, with 668 deaths, according to a county website.

Officials said a current decline in new coronavirus virus numbers in the county has been encouraging, but to continue the positive trend they need residents to help them contain outbreaks.

“If the health department calls, answer the phone,” Ruppert said.

The county's health officials used a similar tactic of warning they would fine noncompliant residents during a measles outbreak in 2019, which was effective, Ruppert said.

Date: July 02, 2020 08:08PM

Yep it's crazy.

And illegal because it's based on nothing but you can't fight stupid apparently.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables