Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Mandatory Masks at Walmart & Sam's Club
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: July 15, 2020 04:54PM

Because of so many 'cases' of course.angry smiley

Walmart, Sam's Club make coronavirus masks mandatory

Walmart 'Health Ambassadors' will enforce policy

[www.foxbusiness.com]

Walmart and Sam's Club shoppers will be required to wear face masks to prevent coronavirus spread in all stores starting July 20, the company announced Wednesday.

"Currently about 65 percent of our more than 5,000 stores and clubs are located in areas where there is some form of government mandate on face coverings. To help bring consistency across stores and clubs, we will require all shoppers to wear a face covering," the retail giant said in a blog post.

Walmart chose the July 20 deadline so that customers have time to adjust and employees can adapt to new protocols. Walmart has created a new role called a Health Ambassador to ensure customers are wearing face coverings and to "work with customers who show up at a store without a face covering to try and find a solution."

Walmart associates were already required to wear masks. It also requires shoppers to go through a single entrance to promote social distancing.

The retailer's decision comes after the number of coronavirus cases in the U.S. topped 3 million earlier in July.

I can't see a lot of the type of men who shop at Walmart agreeing to wear a mask. Not the type of he-men who don't let anybody tell them what to do. And real men don't wear masks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mandatory Masks at Walmart & Sam's Club
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: July 15, 2020 06:26PM

They are breaking the local ordinance here in our area and the disability act by not allowing exemptions anymore in food stores so they're allowing you to have groceries delivered or brought to your car

Date: July 15, 2020 07:13PM

Yes, they're cracking down here in Virginia, also. Yesterday during his press conference that he has every week, talking about his new edicts, he said there will be stricter enforcement of mask wearing in public places.

So they have a lot of Inspectors now.

Virginia to boost enforcement at businesses as COVID-19 cases rise, particularly in Hampton Roads

[richmond.com]

Virginia plans to step up enforcement of its COVID-19 restrictions following a surge of new cases largely concentrated in the state’s eastern region, including Hampton Roads, a hot spot for beach tourism.

Gov. Ralph Northam said Tuesday that he is directing three state agencies to step up enforcement of business guidelines and the state’s face mask order, with particular focus on areas seeing outbreaks. Enforcement will include unannounced business inspections for some establishments.

Northam said at a news conference Tuesday: “I want to make it clear that these enforcement actions are to stop people clearly flouting the rules. You are being selfish.”

The administration said it chalked up the increases to businesses and individuals violating rules around social distancing, mask wearing and no congregating at bars — particularly among young people. The administration cited testing data, contact tracing efforts and observations by local health directors.

The enforcement will include surprise inspections, which could eventually lead to the loss of business licenses, Yarmosky said.

Northam also urged businesses to turn away patrons who are not wearing masks, reimagining a popular idiom: “No shirt, no shoes, no mask, no service.” Patrons who refuse to comply should be asked to leave, Northam said, and if they further refuse, he suggested calling law enforcement over trespassing.

Senate GOP leaders rejected Northam’s move, describing it as “further evidence this governor is intent on penalizing only the law-abiding,” according to a statement issued by the caucus, which is led by Minority Leader Tommy Norment, R-James City.

The Virginia Association of Chiefs of Police previously opposed the masks order, saying that enforcement by businesses could lead to dangerous encounters.

So far, the state has mostly relied on complaints and individual responsibility to enforce COVID-19 restrictions. As virus cases surge in states across the country, including those surrounding Virginia, the Northam administration has decided to change course.

As it pertains to the state’s order that requires wearing a mask while inside a public building or business establishment — with some exceptions — Northam is directing Virginia Health Commissioner Norman Oliver to issue a letter reminding local health departments that they have the power to enforce the mask order.

They can seek misdemeanor charges for individuals who are repeatedly out of compliance, and penalties for businesses with non-complying employees.

Oliver said enforcement would focus on “egregious violators.” Oliver also said the state will deploy its workforce of 500 business inspectors on Tuesday; the agency hopes to hire 100 more inspectors soon.

Date: July 16, 2020 04:36PM

Add CVS and Target to the list of stores requiring face masks. angry smiley

Target, CVS to also require masks at stores nationwide, following Walmart and other retailers as COVID-19 cases rise

[www.usatoday.com]

Date: July 16, 2020 04:46PM

It's a regular parade of lunatics.

One of the worst was governor newsom who shut down more small businesses and then declared small business month at the same time.

Date: July 16, 2020 04:51PM

lol.

I hate them all - except DeSantis - and I hope those stores go out of business or at least have to close a lot of stores down, like Macy's and all those others have had to do.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: July 17, 2020 12:24AM

HATE is bad for your health. All the raw food in the world can't combat that toxicity...

Date: July 17, 2020 03:20AM

We need more Hate on our side to counteract the Hate coming from Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA - or if you prefer - the Hate coming from the Petty Dictators, True Believers, Karens, Experts, Statists. We need more Haters and less Lemmings and Conformists.

I have Hate coming at me from all sides - considering I'm a White, Southern, Christian, Conservative, Corona Skeptic, Anti-Vaxxer.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2020 03:58AM by Jennifer.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: July 18, 2020 04:09AM

Quit being selfish. Wearing a mask is for others. You may not get sick, but others with compromised immune systems will. You can be carrying the virus and infecting others as 40+% are asymptomatic. Think about your mom and dad, or MY mom and dad with their barely functioning, compromised immune systems. Amerika, land of the self absorbed. I, I, I, = EXTINCTION!

Jen said:
" I have Hate coming at me from all sides - considering I'm a White, Southern, Christian, Conservative, Corona Skeptic, Anti-Vaxxer."

Don't know how you wound up there but that's pure mental illness. Anyone that doesn't spend the majority of their time in WILD NATURE doesn't have a clue...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2020 04:14AM by NuNativs.

Date: July 18, 2020 06:10PM

NuNativs

Quit being selfish. Wearing a mask is for others. You may not get sick, but others with compromised immune systems will. You can be carrying the virus and infecting others as 40+% are asymptomatic. Think about your mom and dad, or MY mom and dad with their barely functioning, compromised immune systems. Amerika, land of the self absorbed. I, I, I, = EXTINCTION!

Jen said:
" I have Hate coming at me from all sides - considering I'm a White, Southern, Christian, Conservative, Corona Skeptic, Anti-Vaxxer."

Don't know how you wound up there but that's pure mental illness. Anyone that doesn't spend the majority of their time in WILD NATURE doesn't have a clue...

OMG, wow when you show your true colors, you also show your hypocrisy!

So you're fine with mandating that everyone wear a mask OUTSIDE, and IN 90+ DEGREE WEATHER?

How does that square with your Freedom and Nature and Health, planting food, Paradise, and all the high-minded ideals you espouse? You would be fine with wearing a Mask 24/7 outside in 90+ degree heat?

And yeah, that other Coronavirus Talking Points/Rhetoric of the Left/Experts/True Believers in this CoronaScam -

"Don't be Selfish", "Wear a Mask for Others" = pure Sanctimonious, Holier-Than-Thou, Self-Righteous, Virtue Signaling drivel.

I'm not wearing a mask because I have trouble breathing with a mask on, like everybody else does, but they're too Chicken Litte or Conformists or Stupid or Ignorant to say so.

Date: July 18, 2020 06:59PM

Some people just bow down and believe Authoritarians.

Mask is for others!?

False
moronic
guilt inducing
nonsense

Like this..
If the claim is protecting others from droplets then the person concerned about it needs to wear a mask and will be fine based on their own logic. If the claim is the ghost virus will enter some other orifice then the paranoid person needs to wear goggles and earplugs. That's not my concern. ESPECIALLY for something that does not exist.

One big store here just proclaimed no mask mandate while most others did.

Hopefully the market forces will work and they will thrive better than the kowtowers

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2020 07:19PM by fresh.

Date: July 18, 2020 08:29PM

fresh

Some people just bow down and believe Authoritarians.

Mask is for others!?

False
moronic
guilt inducing
nonsense

Like this..
If the claim is protecting others from droplets then the person concerned about it needs to wear a mask and will be fine based on their own logic. If the claim is the ghost virus will enter some other orifice then the paranoid person needs to wear goggles and earplugs. That's not my concern. ESPECIALLY for something that does not exist.

One big store here just proclaimed no mask mandate while most others did.

Hopefully the market forces will work and they will thrive better than the kowtowers

Yes, I think they're going too far now with getting way strict on the Mask Mandate as far as being totally diligent that every single person had better wear a mask or else. And the outdoors mask mandate. I'm reading a lot of stories about altercations with people who just are not going to wear a mask. I can't see some store person telling a dirtbag/criminal/thug/gang member or even just the he-men they had better get a mask on or can't go in the store.

Too bad like 80% are bowing down to Authoritarianism. They're so empowered now, drunk on power.

Date: July 18, 2020 08:39PM

Here Are All The Major Retailers Requiring Customers To Wear Masks

[www.forbes.com]

I totally hope American Eagle and Kohl's go out of business now, like Macy's, JC Penney's, K-Mart, Sears, Payless and all those other clothing, department stores have. Who the heck do they think they are - those kinds of stores are already skating on thin ice thanks to Amazon.

Date: July 19, 2020 02:00AM

[www.youtube.com]

Why Face Masks DON'T Work, According To SCIENCE

Date: July 19, 2020 05:47AM

Date: July 19, 2020 04:47PM

fresh
[www.youtube.com]

Why Face Masks DON'T Work, According To SCIENCE

Yes, that's great! Thanks. We knew that Science says masks are ineffective, but he lays it out.

Here's the thing, I think -

Just as we know Masks are ineffective, and can actually be detrimental, 'They' meaning those on the other side - the True Believers, the Experts, the Politicians, the Liberals - know that The Science is on our side because they've been exposed to it on Fake Media, social media, etc., but 'They' ignore The Truth and create THE PERCEPTION because of IDEOLOGY.

"They" own THE NARRATIVE.

Date: July 19, 2020 04:54PM

Yes and the lefties, Dems. Gates. Faucis etc
Don't mind destroying people and economies
To destroy Trump and win the next election

They are literally the worst psychopaths imaginable

Date: July 19, 2020 05:29PM

That side creates the narratives, appeals to emotion, and they never stop, always pushing forward, and our side counters with FACTS and we're always on the Defensive.

They own all the Institutions - even Religious Institutions now - especially Education.

Here's a Fact that I read somewhere, but now I can't find it:

Something like 12 to 14 Million Voters came of age between the Election in 2016 and the Election in 2020. And because of Public School Indoctrination, especially Higher Education, they'll mostly be voting Democrat.

Date: July 19, 2020 05:34PM

lots of positives here and there hopefully

Will keep sprouting a lot more

More parents will be home schooling apparently because of stupid rules in school

and vaccinating less for example and a lot of Californians mask rebelling

Date: July 19, 2020 07:35PM

Yes, you're right there are positives. I've seen a lot of articles about altercations relating to the mandatory mask mandate.

And I read somewhere that only about 50% of people in America are willing to get the Vaccine.

Date: July 19, 2020 07:53PM

Not sure how that's going to play out theyre just going to try to take all rights away from whomever doesn't comply

Like to travel and shop and drive

they will change it from masks to vaccination

should be interesting to say the least

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: July 22, 2020 04:59PM

I just had my first encounter with a store manager asking me to put on a mask. When I told him I have a hard time breathing with a mask, he said it's the Law. I said that there are Medical Exemptions and you guys just announced that fact on your intercom system. He looked dumbfounded as if he didn't realize their suggestion for people with Medical Conditions to order online pertained to people wearing masks. I guess he just thought they were offering a convenience for those with Medical Conditions, but who knows. Anyway, I kept shopping and no one else said anything to me, except for several people I had conversations with and they didn't shy away from me because I didn't have a mask on.

Date: July 22, 2020 08:54PM

That's good! Nice work, John! I'll try that when some store employee asks me why I'm not wearing a face mask.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables