Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Great reset with Corbett
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: July 19, 2020 06:21AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Great reset with Corbett
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: July 19, 2020 07:49AM

I love James Corbett and the work he does, but I wish he had a better understanding when it comes to our health. Perhaps I should do a video and get my subscribers to get his attention and wake him up like Andy did with Del. Actually, we need to wake those 2 guys up too.

“The idea that disease and death are unnatural or avoidable is anti-human.” -James Corbett, Volume 10, Issue 10, “The Things You Cannot Say About Coronavirus”

Date: July 19, 2020 11:56AM

Go to 8 minutes in to see
The cretins
bill and Melinda
And the glee
They have when talking about the next one.

And yes I tried to enlighten both the guys in the video

Date: July 19, 2020 03:15PM

And here's our buddy fauchie using the same word to implant in your mind

[www.yahoo.com]

Coincidence Theorists are Conspiracy Deniers
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: July 19, 2020 06:47PM

Here are some of my notes from this video...

[youtu.be]
11:52 MM
James Corbett: But one can look at Event 201 and think that is a remarkable Coincidence and I think we should laugh at the Coincidence Theorists rather than the Conspiracy Theorists. The Coincidence Theorists who look at something like Event 201 and go, pffft, so, it was just a, they’re just war gaming out of a globally spreading novel Coronavirus that at the exact same time that the globally spreading novel Coronavirus Pandemic was breaking out in Wuhan. What’s the big deal? You’re crazy if you think there’s any connection. 12:20 MM

[youtu.be]
28:36 MM
James Corbett: Well, I think it is a Compliance Test ...so it is a Compliance Test of sorts. Are you willing to take that step? And exactly as you say, I think this is because this New Paradigm is the Biosecurity Paradigm in which any person is a potential Asymptomatic Carrier and if you are a Asymptomatic Carrier, hey, you don’t even know it, you could be out there killing grandmas left, right and center.

So your body is not your own - your body - their choice. They get to choose what that means, what risks you are allowed to put the rest of the population at and what you are not and what steps you have to Comply with, essentially, what hoops you have to jump through in order to participate in the public sphere. And yeah, for now, it’s Wearing Masks. At some point it will be taking a Vaccine. 29:36 MM

Now I have two more names for what I've been calling Bullshit Promoters...

Conspiracy Deniers & Coincidence Theorists

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: August 05, 2020 06:48PM

Here's a good article about The Reset by this Libertarian Free Market guy -

From Lockdowns to "The Great Reset"

[mises.org]

Links from the article -

The Great Reset Website -

[www.weforum.org]

[rare.org]

[www.visualcapitalist.com]

Here's the author's website -

The Continental Economics Institute
Professor Dr. Antony P. Mueller

[continentaleconomics.com]

"I am a professor of economics from Germany who currently teaches at the Federal University UFS in Brazil."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables