Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

sheriff calls governor an idiot
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: July 21, 2020 05:39AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: sheriff calls governor an idiot
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: July 21, 2020 05:53AM

Seriously fresh, are t you that far gone:
"Not allowing citizens to attend church or firearm dealers to conduct business is a violation of the First Amendment and the Second Amendment, but the Governor has no problem allowing marijuana shops to stay open for business.

So guns are more important than marijuana....jeesh?

I'm sorry, I expected long term raw foodists to have more awareness the general brainwashed public, but that turns out NOT to be the case.

Date: July 21, 2020 12:09PM

You have no idea why I posted it
Or what I think of it
But you keep going with your asinine
Fantasies about me.

But it's good because you repeatedly expose yourself as illogical and controlling, among other bad qualities, thereby showing that your position on the "pandemic" has no merit either because it's based on the same lack of integrity , lack of critical thought and projection

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: July 21, 2020 12:45PM

<<<But it's good because you repeatedly expose yourself as illogical and controlling, among other bad qualities, thereby showing that your position on the "pandemic" has no merit either because it's based on the same lack of integrity , lack of critical thought and projection>>>

Well said!!!

Proof will be his next reply!

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: July 21, 2020 12:57PM

I stopped reading old-N's comments long ago and only get a glimpse of them when you guys reply to him. If everyone ignored him, maybe he would go away, but since he creates all of these Straw Men that gullible people like Tai read and foolish believe, it's hard not to get sucked into his SICKNESS in order to defend ourselves. It's obviously a SICK game he plays simply because he is a very disturbed and lost soul.

We must all heed the words of Philo of Alexandria, “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.”

Date: July 21, 2020 02:50PM

Ya, I'm sick and disturbed because I can easily see through the general hypocrisy you two spew ad nauseum...

If you could think critically, you would have thought twice before posting a quote from a guy who is obviously brain dead believing that religion and gunz are noble, but marijuana is bad, as your poster boy for not wearing masks.

Omega-3 deficiency?

Date: July 21, 2020 03:20PM

Your analysis has nothing to do with why I posted it..as I've already told you I don't post things to satisfy you I don't post things because I agree with everything the person says

you are unable to parse anything

you think everything is connected you think if I post something and if a person says one thing that seems off base then I shouldn't post anything

well then we shouldn't be posting anything from anybody. There's always going to be some little thing that you find distasteful.. that's irrelevant.

Of course I just wasted another 10 seconds of my life with your duncery

Date: July 21, 2020 03:23PM

gunz and religion is NOT SOME LITTLE THING...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables