Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Good reason not to get tested
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: July 21, 2020 01:07PM

[www.yahoo.com]

No words for this Insanity

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Good reason not to get tested
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: July 21, 2020 01:27PM

Unbelievable!!!

A young woman told me the other day that she had a friend that went to the hospital to get tested, but it took too long so she left before they had a chance to test her. The next day they called her and told her she tested positive!

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: July 21, 2020 05:07PM

fresh
[www.yahoo.com]

No words for this Insanity

OMG, this is getting real now!

"It all started when Elizabeth Linscott planned to visit her parents and decided to get tested for COVID-19 before traveling." That was her first mistake ...

"The Linscotts are not the only ones who've had a run-in with the law over quarantine-related issues. On March 30, Kentucky Circuit judges ordered at least four COVID-19 patients to wear ankle monitors for allegedly breaking self-isolation orders. And on April 6, Kanawha County Circuit Court approved the sheriff's department to issue ankle monitors for those who refuse to quarantine. Colorado and Hawaii have both also considered using ankle monitors to monitor those ordered to quarantine." eye popping smiley

This is Tyranny, plain and simple.

Kentucky Petty Dictator Gov. Andy Beshear is one of the worst - along with NY, NJ, Michigan, CA.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2020 05:25PM by Jennifer.

Date: July 21, 2020 05:09PM

John Rose

Unbelievable!!!

A young woman told me the other day that she had a friend that went to the hospital to get tested, but it took too long so she left before they had a chance to test her. The next day they called her and told her she tested positive!

That's amazing!

Where are all the investigators, lawyers, journalists on our side.

Date: July 22, 2020 08:58PM

John Rose
Unbelievable!!!

I just saw this on Twitter -

"My buddy was waiting in a drive through coronavirus testing site. He filled out the form but had to leave before he got tested. He got a call 4 days later.....he tested positive for Covid-19."

[twitter.com]

If you read the Replies others are saying something similar happened to them or someone they know.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: July 23, 2020 06:32PM

Dumb and dumber.

[www.yahoo.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables