Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Can't keep up with the crazy
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: July 22, 2020 12:03AM

China now leading the way to the new earth insane asylum?

PROVE YOU DONT HAVE THE VIRUS!!
JUST THIS ONE OF COUNTLESS VIRUSES OF COURSE.
WAKE ME UP WHEN ITS OVER

[news.yahoo.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2020 12:20AM by fresh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can't keep up with the crazy
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: July 22, 2020 12:55AM

Just think when you're DEAD you will be able to totally RELAX and be at PEACE...

Date: July 22, 2020 01:20AM

Nope.

Loving life

Every day is a miracle.

Here it's just capitalized words on a screen.

No big deal.

Date: July 22, 2020 01:38AM

OK good to hear...

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: July 22, 2020 02:01AM

fresh

China now leading the way to the new earth insane asylum?

PROVE YOU DONT HAVE THE VIRUS!!
JUST THIS ONE OF COUNTLESS VIRUSES OF COURSE.
WAKE ME UP WHEN ITS OVER

[news.yahoo.com]

Coming soon to America - Communism that is. If The Democrats win the election.

I'm flying down to Florida to visit one of my daughters and I'm worried about having to wear a mask on the flight - like how the heck am I going to breathe - so another daughter recommended a face shield because you can breathe with them on. I couldn't find out if they're allowed to be worn on the flight instead of a face mask, but I ran across another crazy requirement for airline passengers -

Passengers on Qatar Airways have to wear a Face Mask and a Shield both. eye rolling smiley

Air Travel: Qatar Airways Will Make You Wear Face Shield And Mask

[www.forbes.com]

Fancy the idea of wearing a face shield–not just a mask–on long-haul trips right now? If not, then you had better steer clear of Qatar Airways.

The airline has done an about-face (no pun intended), since I caught a flight from Sydney to Paris in April. Back then, there was no social distancing, no masks required.

But as face masks on flights become the norm, the Middle East based airline is taking air travel safety a step further. Passengers must now wear both mask and shield “at all times” the airline says. That is “from boarding to disembarkation at your destination”.

The New Normal -

Air India

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: July 22, 2020 02:17AM

I just heard recently that certain businesses, like Airlines, are VERY aware of certain Medical Conditions where Wearing a Mask is dangerous and don't want to be sued, so call ahead before you buy a ticket. I'm not sure, but I think it was the Andy and Del Video that fresh posted.

Date: July 22, 2020 02:34AM

No, I read that airlines are very strict about mask wearing and will ban passengers who refuse to wear them.

I screwed up. I had an exemption from my dentist, but a couple days ago I discovered that I had lost it. I had carried it around in my back jeans pocket when I went to the store and it must have slipped out. I'm so bummed out about it. I don't want to call my dentist and ask him to give me another one because I'm probably his only patient that asked him for an exemption anyway, so I'll just have to wait until I see him next month at my appointment.

I'm going to Florida this week so I'll just have to wear a mask. It's like 3 hours in the air, then the time at the three airports. I may do an experiment and tell the people at check in that I have a medical condition but I lost my exemption and hand them my dentist's card and tell them to call him. That'll probably get me nowhere. moody smiley

Date: July 22, 2020 02:48AM

Where did you read it and who would be a better source?

Watch or re-watch the Andy and Del Video - I'm pretty sure that's where I heard it and they made it sound like they can't refuse the DISABLED or they will get used! Obviously, if the airlines themselves are actually saying this, then there's nothing you can do, but if what I heard was true, they would be getting sued left and right.

Date: July 22, 2020 02:56AM

I don't think anybody's getting sued for anything and the government is putting in a lot of safeguards so a lot of businesses and who all knows what can't be sued - doctors, hospitals, whatever. Nobody'll be taken to account for these atrocities, just everybody's ratings and virtue signaling brownie points are going through the roof right now. Only ones who are looking bad are us 'deniers'. Sorry I'm so negative, but this gets you down after a while.

I'll check out the Andy and Del video though.

Date: July 22, 2020 03:07AM

Dr. Pam Popper is trying to organize everything that's related to this nightmare, like Collectively Suing everybody who is involved in implementing this PLandemic, homeschooling and voting blocks that can take Politicians out and put them in. Unfortunately, I have a feeling she might be Controlled Opposition, but she could simply be a Useful Idiot. Check her out as this maybe where I heard that the Airlines don't want to be sued.

Date: July 22, 2020 03:24AM

Yes, I saw the last couple videos of hers. I'll have to check if there's another one out there. She sounded so self-assured and optimistic, I think she's definitely genuine and not controlled opposition or a useful idiot.

It would be great if everyone could organize at least. All I can think of is the way the Tea Party did it. I was an activist for Ron Paul and for The Tea Party. It was great. We could do it again if someone would just get it started. Someone like who got the Tea Party started, which was Mark Levin and Glenn Beck, and we had some politicians out there with us. There are so many politicians, conservative media, experts, medical people, high-profile people on our side of this Plandemic that it be so much bigger and better - if there are enough of us actual Corona Skeptics.

Date: July 22, 2020 03:49AM

If she is not Controlled Opposition, then she is without a doubt a Useful Idiot as she fails the Hitler Test almost as bad as Alex Jones. One may say, well, she just doesn't know any better and if that's the case, that's what makes her a Useful Idiot.

Date: July 22, 2020 06:40AM

Overthinking is mental masturbation. Wear a @#$%& cloth mask and relax. Stress will kill you faster than any diet. Hitler test, well that's an oxy-MORON at best...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2020 06:43AM by NuNativs.

Date: July 28, 2020 12:51AM

Date: July 28, 2020 02:34AM

Shut the schools down PLEASE!! That's what is churning out all these brain dead Amerikanz...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables