Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Out of the Mouth's of Babes...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: July 24, 2020 02:43AM

I was just updating my file on Face Masks and wanted to share this comment from one of my Videos...

7-9-20

YouTube Comments…

Why Does History Repeat Itself? | Wars & Pandemics Explained!
Hannah Banana
• 1 hour ago (edited) LOVE
My son is 7 and I’ve kept it real with him. This Covid @#$%& tied in perfectly to the lessons I’ve been teaching him about health and why we juice to kill the bugs in our tummy and clean our tummies so we don’t get sick. I told him a lot of people are scared of getting sick, but that’s only because they are not healthy and the government has lied to them so they can take our freedom. He told the cashier at Costco that masks are stupid and the government just wants to take our freedom and he made me so proud. He gets it so easily. I wish more adults could have his level of intelligence. I warned him about the mask people and how they can be dangerous so you have to be careful what you say to them because they are mind controlled. My son is really into mind control like he has seen in cartoons, so when I said mind control, he totally got it. I told him you can’t tell who is mind controlled and who isn’t anymore because the government just said we all have to wear masks now. When I first had this talk, masks were not state mandated yet, only in Costco did we ever wear a mask so we could go shopping on bulk fruits and that’s when I first talked to him about masks and mind control. At first I told him that you can tell who is being mind controlled by the government, they are the ones wearing the masks. I told him this is why we do our juice challenges, so we don’t have to worry about getting sick. We don’t have to wear masks because we take care of our health. I took him to a local anti lockdown protest back in the beginning and I’ve taught him how to cheat by wearing the mask under your nose so you can still breathe. I’m probably going to pull him out of the school system to homeschool but I’m curious to get his feedback on what school will be like now. I’m gonna be pissed if they make him wear a mask but I also laugh to myself because I know how he is—exactly like me????— so I just smh and say good luck with that to them ???????? my dark humor side is actually looking forward to how many talks I will most likely be having with his teacher about his resistance to wear a mask, I can’t wait to hear about the things he tells other kids and staff about masks and mind control. And I CANT WAIT for them to try to tell me I have to punish him for saying these things, I will proudly inform them that I am the one who taught him.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2020 02:44AM by John Rose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Out of the Mouth's of Babes...
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: July 24, 2020 03:25AM

tell hannah banana she does not need to wear a mouth choker
in costco

To help protect our employees and members, effective May 4, 2020, all Costco members and guests must wear a face covering that covers the mouth and nose, at all times while at Costco. This requirement does not apply to children under the age of 2 or to individuals who are unable to wear a face covering due to a medical condition.

1. it is not necessary to explain medical condition
2. EVERYONE has A MEDICAL CONDITION IN conjunction with a mask. it's called breathing.

Its similar to if costco had a guy at the door with a baseball bat
and he breaks your leg.
if someone were to say when you walked up to the door
do you have a handicap?
you could say no.
but after he breaks your leg
you then are a cripple and have a handicap.
they need to provide equal and full access to people with handicaps

the mask = baseball bat/broken leg

they are creating the handicap
the handicap is protected from discrimination.
the handicap (poor breathing with the mask) is
protected by the president's own directive above.

Re: Out of the Mouth's of Babes...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: July 24, 2020 04:07AM

No one needs to have a Medical Condition to be Exempt from Wearing a Face Mask because Everyone has a Medical Condition in conjunction with Wearing a Face Mask.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables