Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Public Service Announcement
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: July 24, 2020 07:45PM

Here are some interesting comments on my latest video published this morning...

30 Year Raw Vegan Predicted Pandemic 4 Years Ago
Mike Kavanagh
• 19 seconds ago LOVE
Public Service Announcement
"The 1st wave was a hoax(just normal flu). They now that a small portion of the population will see through it and minimize the pandemic threat vocally. Some people will loudly protest the lockdown and social distancing.

The 2nd wave will be real, with lots of death. Through recently installed FivG which starts "bean forming" on people heads and chests preventing oxygen uptake (remember FivG/6-D ghz is the frequency of oxygen hemoglobin uptake), which will produce respiratory distress that will be identified as CV symptoms. People of all ages will be dying even the young since FivG has been installed in schools.
This will 1) Totally discredit truther who questioned the seriousness of the "plandemic". 2) Discredit lockdown protesters as irresponsible destroying possibilities of future protests 3) Destroy the premise that only the elderly and sick are vulnerable. Finally, 4) Cause/justify a massive lockdown, harsher then before, with internal border checks, forced testing, forced vaccination and little to no resistance from the masses."
I have misspelled certain words since youtube has seen fit to censor them.
Legend
Bean=beam
6-D=60
Fiv=5

Other youtube banned words (unrelated);
Holoc***t
Hit**r
Pa€dophile
kl-own(no idea why)

Pretty In Raw
• 4 hours ago
This scenario won't work to the extent that the people wake up to the weaponized technology before that point. Waking up to that, in my mind, seems to be an easier task than getting over the contagion myth.

Plant Based Ethos
• 4 hours ago
Where have you seen this information and what you say we can do to defend against this!? Thanks take care

Scott Rusty
• 4 hours ago
Doubt it. They already got people. The vaccine will most likely be the 2nd wave and what kills people.

Mike Kavanagh
• 4 hours ago
@Scott Rusty The vaccine to follow will be the death blow to humanity. Nanotechnology that can target specific groups and even tailor made to the individuals. Not to mention the ID2020 chips that will be in there tracking our movements and confirming we have been vaccinated etc

Pretty In Raw
• 4 hours ago
@Plant Based Ethos I learned from The Fullerton Informer and WIKI JOE channels (same guy), where he also refers to his number of websites. Purely informational; this man is on a mission.

Mike Kavanagh
• 4 hours ago
@Plant Based Ethos All the pieces are there. Take a step back their plan becomes clear. I've no idea what to do about it. Was hoping John or another commentator would have idea. Other than a mass awakening followed by civil disobedience I dont see a way out

Mike Kavanagh
• 4 hours ago
@Pretty In Raw I wouldn’t be so sure. They are only months away from accomplishing this.

Plant Based Ethos
• 4 hours ago
@Mike Kavanagh yeh I see it coming true. I guess we need to stay as healthy as possible and keep on trying to awake the masses to all of this oppression. We need more union and we need the numbers. Incredible how still so many still support this willingly

Pretty In Raw
• 4 hours ago
@Mike Kavanagh I'm not sure. Derailment is conditional on 'a tipping point' of awakened minds.

Mike Kavanagh
• 4 hours ago
@Plant Based Ethos Agreed. URGENCY is also paramount. Action is needed. Check this video out by Max Igan
[youtu.be]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Service Announcement
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: July 24, 2020 08:16PM

Golden Boy!

Re: Public Service Announcement
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: July 24, 2020 08:59PM

Better hope this F.E.A.R. based scenario doesn't happen or WE will all be back to hunter/planter/gatherer times...

Start planting that park you frequent!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables