Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

A Rant AGAINST AntiMaskers...
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: July 29, 2020 08:41PM

The irony of the anti-mask crowd is, it’s YOU, you dumb @#$%&, that’re stealing freedom from all the rest of us.

This @#$%& is contained in every other first world nation, because no other culture has you morons. You’ve been asked to make a handful of entirely manageable sacrifices for the common good, but you won’t do that, because you possess this uniquely American malfunction; you have a spoiled rich kid’s idea of freedom. Donald Trump’s idea of freedom, which is “I do whatever I want, and if anybody gets hurt, @#$%& ‘em.”

“We can contain this outbreak if we all just wear masks when we go out? Oh thank god, that’s so easy!” say the rational Americans, whose brains still work.
“NO!” shriek the wingnuts, “I’ve decided ‘liberty’ means my every passing whim must be gratified because my emotional development stopped at age three!”
And so no matter how many millions of us do the right thing, make the sacrifices, y’know, CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE, there have consistently been enough of you maniacs offering free rides to the @#$%& coronavirus that the whole country has to to stay trapped in the fun house.

I SAW A MEME THAT SAYS WEARING A MASK GIVES YOU CARBON DIOXIDE POISONING. Awesome. I love that I won’t be able to leave my apartment in 2020 because you and your social media circle are so easy to manipulate. @#$%&, this crap is all probably coming from nerds at a Russian troll farm, cackling about how it’s easier to kill Americans with memes than with bombs.

YOU are the reason schools aren’t safe for children now, by the way. All that lost educational and social development? It’s your fault, and every @#$%& day you spend shrieking at entry-level service employees about your perceived “rights” is another day you take from them.

From all of us. And the rest of us just have to @#$%& live with it, I guess. As you take and take and take from millions of people you can’t be bothered to think, much less care about. You take their safety, their peace of mind, their future. And in 145,000 cases and counting, you’ve taken everything. And all this suffering and death doesn’t seem to move you in the slightest, and I have to say, that’s really @#$%& up.

You folks are broken. You are failed humans. And congratulations, you’ve ruined everything for everyone else. You got what you wanted. Nobody can tell you to eat your peas. There’ll be a quarter of a million corpses by the end, and it’ll take years to recover from the economic carnage, but you showed us! Nobody can make you do something if you don’t want to do it!

Nobody can make you wear a small piece of fabric over your mouth. For short periods of time. To end a crisis. To save lives. Yay, freedumb.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A Rant AGAINST AntiMaskers...
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: July 29, 2020 09:27PM

Are you writing that or are you copying it from somebody else that said it

Prove to me that there is a contagious virus.

Assuming there is a virus Prove to me that masks protect people from getting sick

You wont
You cant
You or whoever wrote that is an ignorant violent schmuck who cant stop telling others what to do.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2020 09:48PM by fresh.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: July 29, 2020 10:45PM

Copy pasted for your enjoyment,,,
From a person AWARE of alternative health paths mind you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2020 10:48PM by NuNativs.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: July 29, 2020 10:58PM

NuNativs
Copy pasted for your enjoyment,,,
From a person AWARE of alternative health paths mind you.

and a moron.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables