Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Garcetti tyrant
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: August 06, 2020 01:47AM

Based on lies

He will shut off water and power
To private homes

As he has already illegally shut
Down businesses.

For safety of course
Because they care

[www.yahoo.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Garcetti tyrant
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: August 06, 2020 06:45PM

I guess he was looking for another boost in his approval ratings eye rolling smiley

Don't you love it when these Petty Tyrant Mayors are even more Draconian than the State Governors. I have that situation in my locale in Virginia.

The City nearby me has decreed that Face Masks are mandatory in all Public places. If someone has a Medical Exemption, they must show their exemption. And the only conditions that qualify for a medical exemption are Emphysema, bronchitis, COPD, Kidney and heart failure.

And even if they show their exemption, they will only then be exempted and allowed in the establishment if the place doesn't have delivery service or curbside pickup. Otherwise, if the mandate is not adhered to, there will be a fine of $2500 or up to a year in jail.

Since then, I've been wearing my cotton gauze mask that I can breathe through, but it's still so damn annoying having it tied around my face and head. I no longer see anyone inside any place without a face mask. So they tightened the screws and we're forced to comply angry smiley

Re: Garcetti tyrant
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: August 06, 2020 07:11PM

Exactly how long do they think they can keep the crazy going

Years i imagine

We should place bets

I have been the only one in local store without nunativs breath choker and they haven't bothered me

Its so weird like youre in a zombie movie

I pity them

Haven't worn one yet

Ny has checkpoints allegedly

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables