Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: David Wolfe Endorses Trump
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: October 01, 2020 05:27PM

Oh, great BIASED Leftist 'sources'. Wikipedia, NPR and SPLC. eye rolling smiley

Especially that Hate Group - SPLC - has been discredited.

The Southern Poverty Law Center has lost all credibility

[www.washingtonpost.com]

After years of smearing good people with false charges of bigotry, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) has finally been held to account. A former Islamic radical named Maajid Nawaz sued the center for including him in its bogus “Field Guide to Anti-Muslim Extremists,” and this week the SPLC agreed to pay him a $3.375 million settlement and issued a public apology.

The SPLC is a once-storied organization that did important work filing civil rights lawsuits against the Ku Klux Klan in the 1970s. But it has become a caricature of itself, labeling virtually anyone who does not fall in line with its left-wing ideology an “extremist” or “hate group.”

Nawaz is a case in point. Since abandoning Islamic radicalism, he has advised three British prime ministers and created the Quilliam Foundation, to fight extremism. He is not anti-Muslim. He is a Muslim and has argued that “Islam is a religion of peace.”

So how did he end up in the SPLC’s pseudo-guide to anti-Muslim bigots? His crime, apparently, is that he has become a leading critic of the radical Islamist ideology he once embraced. Thanks to his courage, the SPLC has been forced to pay a multimillion-dollar penalty and acknowledge in a statement that it was “wrong” and that Nawaz has “made valuable and important contributions to public discourse, including by promoting pluralism and condemning both anti-Muslim bigotry and Islamist extremism.”

Let’s hope this settlement is the first of many, because this is not the first time the SPLC has done this. In 2010, it placed the Family Research Council (FRC) — a conservative Christian advocacy group that opposes abortion and same-sex marriage — on its “hate map.” Two years later, a gunman walked into the FRC headquarters with the intention to “kill as many as possible and smear the Chick-fil-A sandwiches in victims’ faces.” He told the FBI that he had used the SPLC website to pick his target.

Unfortunately, many in the media still take the SPLC seriously. Last year, ABC News ran a story headlined: “Jeff Sessions addresses ‘anti-LGBT hate group,’ ” in which it reported that “Sessions addressed members of the Alliance Defending Freedom, which was designated an ‘anti-LGBT hate group’ by the Southern Poverty Law Center in 2016.” The Alliance Defending Freedom is a respected organization of conservative lawyers dedicated to defending religious liberty, and it just argued a case before the Supreme Court, Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission. It won, 7 to 2. It is not a “hate group.” If anything, it is fighting anti-Christian hate.

In 2014, the SPLC placed Ben Carson — later a Republican presidential candidate and now the current secretary of housing and urban development — on its “extremist watch list,” alongside neo-Nazis and white supremacists. After an uproar, the group removed him and apologized.

The SPLC also lists Charles Murray, a colleague of mine at the American Enterprise Institute and one of the most respected conservative intellectuals in the United States, on its website as a “White Nationalist.” Last year, an angry mob of students, many citing the SPLC’s designation, physically attacked Murray during a speech at Middlebury College. He escaped unharmed, but the liberal professor who invited him ended up in the hospital.

Little wonder that Nawaz was not just angry but also afraid about being designated an extremist by the SPLC. He told the Atlantic in 2016, “They put a target on my head. The kind of work that I do, if you tell the wrong kind of Muslims that I’m an extremist, then that means I’m a target.”

Unfortunately, the settlement that the SPLC reached with Nawaz is not likely to deter it from smearing others — $3.4 million is a drop in the bucket for the center, which raised $132 million between November 2016 and October 2017 and has a $477 million endowment, including a reported $92 million in offshore accounts. Sliming conservatives is big business.

The only way to stop the SPLC is if people stop giving it money and the media stop quoting it or taking it seriously. The SPLC once did important work fighting the Ku Klux Klan. But when it declares Maajid Nawaz, the Family Research Council, Ben Carson and Charles Murray as moral equivalents of the Klan, it loses all integrity and credibility.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2020 05:41PM by Jennifer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 08, 2020 12:45AM

Tonight should be good - The Vice Presidential debate between Mike Pence and Bitchy Harris, with the laugh that's actually worse than Hillary Clinton's cankles ... I mean cackles.

It's at 9:00 EST on all the major TV stations.

Date: October 09, 2020 04:10PM

This should be good -

Trump is being interviewed on Rush Limbaugh's Radio Show -

[newstalk1290.com]

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: October 09, 2020 06:07PM

Jennifer
This should be good -

Trump is being interviewed on Rush Limbaugh's Radio Show -

[newstalk1290.com]

Ya 2 drug addicts talking complete nonsense. Enjoy!
(Wouldn't you rather go for a hike, then dunk naked in a river and do something healthy and productive for yourself rather than to fill your mind with NEGATIVE garbage so you can't think straight?)

Date: October 09, 2020 07:22PM

NuNativs

(Wouldn't you rather go for a hike, then dunk naked in a river and do something healthy and productive for yourself rather than to fill your mind with NEGATIVE garbage so you can't think straight?)

So you're prejudiced against drug addicts.

Rush is not a drug addict. He was hooked on oxycontin at one time, but gave it up. Trump was never a drug addict. He doesn't drink or take drugs. So Lies.

I would never swim in rivers and lakes and other questionable bodies of water because of parasites and amoebas. I don't go in pools if I can help it because of the gross water from chemicals and other people's nasty bodies.

Date: October 09, 2020 07:28PM

Jennifer
NuNativs

So you're prejudiced against drug addicts.

Rush is not a drug addict. He was hooked on oxycontin at one time, but gave it up. Trump was never a drug addict. He doesn't drink or take drugs. So Lies.

I would never swim in rivers and lakes and other questionable bodies of water because of parasites and amoebas. I don't go in pools if I can help it because of the gross water from chemicals and other people's nasty bodies.

Trump takes drugs for his hair, for his high blood pressure and who knows what else. He just took some powerful drugs for the Virus. etc. They all have adverse side effects, including on one's mentality. Rush is a joke and deserves his ill health for spewing toxic nonsense into the airwaves to make a profit...

(His list includes Crestor for high cholesterol, aspirin to prevent heart attacks, antibiotics to treat skin rosacea, Propecia for baldness, and Ambien to help him rest on flights.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2020 07:29PM by NuNativs.

Date: October 09, 2020 08:08PM

Link please.

Date: October 12, 2020 02:00AM

Date: October 20, 2020 09:29PM

Interesting! From David Wolfe -

Here is the Sinister Dr Fauci article from 2008 saying that most deaths from the 1918 Spanish Flu were caused by Bacterial pneumonia! — not the supposed “pandemic”!!

[twitter.com]

Bacterial Pneumonia Caused Most Deaths in 1918 Influenza Pandemic

Implications for Future Pandemic Planning

[www.nih.gov]

The majority of deaths during the influenza pandemic of 1918-1919 were not caused by the influenza virus acting alone, report researchers from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), part of the National Institutes of Health. Instead, most victims succumbed to bacterial pneumonia following influenza virus infection. The pneumonia was caused when bacteria that normally inhabit the nose and throat invaded the lungs along a pathway created when the virus destroyed the cells that line the bronchial tubes and lungs.

A future influenza pandemic may unfold in a similar manner, say the NIAID authors, whose paper in the Oct. 1 issue of The Journal of Infectious Diseases is now available online. Therefore, the authors conclude, comprehensive pandemic preparations should include not only efforts to produce new or improved influenza vaccines and antiviral drugs but also provisions to stockpile antibiotics and bacterial vaccines as well.

The work presents complementary lines of evidence from the fields of pathology and history of medicine to support this conclusion. "The weight of evidence we examined from both historical and modern analyses of the 1918 influenza pandemic favors a scenario in which viral damage followed by bacterial pneumonia led to the vast majority of deaths," says co-author NIAID Director Anthony S. Fauci, M.D. "In essence, the virus landed the first blow while bacteria delivered the knockout punch."

Date: November 03, 2020 03:44PM

"No dark winter. No biden-harris communism. No more virus scares. No mores hunter bagman corruption schemes. Vote Trump 2020 and send a shockwave to collapse the establishment crime spree."

~ David Wolfe

[twitter.com]

Date: November 03, 2020 06:20PM

Dan the Man Liferegenerator has been listening to Wolfe, his video is almost an exact copy of Wolfe's latest newsletter. He obviously can't think for himself. He hilariously compares himself to Trump in the video, people who get things done:

WHY I’M VOTING FOR DONALD TRUMP!

Date: November 03, 2020 06:48PM

Lol - these Raw Foodists who have to make videos with their shirts off grinning smiley

And I see he's one of those guys who shaves his chest - ick! I hate that. So girly. Turns me off.

Date: November 03, 2020 07:13PM

Jennifer
Lol - these Raw Foodists who have to make videos with their shirts off grinning smiley

And I see he's one of those guys who shaves his chest - ick! I hate that. So girly. Turns me off.

I think Dan does some extensive Manscaping. OK you get points for that viewpoint!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables