Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

D Wolfe on Trump...
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: August 11, 2020 09:06PM

Greetings!

Long drives and lots of political intrigue have got me thinking about how I feel about President Trump.

He’s a superhero at dealing with hate. An admirable quality — and one that few have — and one that I admire. The people that hate on Trump or have Trump Derangement Syndrome are haters who claim they are virtuous and they’re not. Because they are so consumed with hate. When I really got thinking about the issues of our time: Abortion, A.I., climate-environment, foreign involvements, international banksters, transnational corporations, BigOil, BigPharma, BigGovt, Covid-19 lies, fake space(d) [out] programs, 5G, fracking, GMO and chemical food production, Internet privacy and security, the war machine, vaccines, etc. I disagree with Trump on almost every single thing! Yet I understand his position and appreciate why he has that position. So many people today cannot understand an opinion they don’t agree with — it’s an illness of our times.

When I think of Trump’s entry into politics as President of the United States (a highly controlled club of criminals since at least Reagan (first term) or maybe as far back as JFK) I am astounded by this man’s story. What a life he has lived. Interesting karma. What an interesting character in the world. And now to be President of the United States.

Trump appears to be a highly-skilled negotiator and other world leaders fear that about him. I’ve noticed that over the years. Other world leaders respect him and would rather have Obama, Biden or some other frontman to negotiate with.

I get why some people don’t like Trump’s style or politics — I personally find the entire Trump phenomenon entertaining and interesting. My favorite Instagram site is @plantbasedcomedian because his Trump impression is so good. I also get why the pedophile elite banksters want Trump out — he stands in the way of their new world order hunger games society. And Thank God he stands in the way.

More than any other leader we’ve ever seen in Western countries, Trump has real Populist appeal and actually does some (not all) of what he claims he will do. I cannot remember a leader who ever did anything s/he said s/he was going to do! This is why I haven’t voted in 30 years!

People ask me about Biden. By all indications Biden has dementia and clearly isn’t sharp enough to be President. He cannot control the radicalization of his party — the democrats. Plus he’s been in the Washington DC swamp for over 45 years. He’s not an option.

Trump overcame all the Russian collusion hoax nonsense and the Impeachment joke. I see the bigger forces at work to stop him. The media propaganda is intense and TV-based mind control is real. Yet, somehow, Trump won’t be stopped. And you know what, after all the hate thrown at him, I don’t want him stopped, I want him to WIN for us — for all of us.

I get that the message of our times is: “Save The Children” in every metaphor of meaning. And I get that Trump gets that too. So you know what, Trump won me over. What an underdog! Perhaps the greatest underdog of all time. And the victory of the underdog is the American Way.

If inspired, I may write more on this. Pray tuned!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables