Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

How to handle mask demands
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: August 12, 2020 04:26AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How to handle mask demands
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: August 12, 2020 07:36PM

The majority of the time you can get away without having to act like you're going to wear a mask simply by stating you have a medical condition that masks make worse, however, legally, some places can still deny mask entrance if they can provide "reasonable accommodations". For example, grocery stores can legally deny you from entering if they have a pick-up option available, or if they allow customers who don't wear masks to shop on specific days. Other places where it's essentially impossible to provide an alternative are simply risking a lot by denying someone with a legit medical condition. They could be sued big time for violating the Americans with Disabilities Act.

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: August 12, 2020 09:06PM

Strictly speaking it's not legal because of the discrimination law they need to provide full and equal access if they don't let you in the store that's not full and equal

But they can get away with it because ada and justice department and lawyers aren't really getting in on it

Date: August 12, 2020 10:45PM

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: August 13, 2020 03:37AM

My daughter just sent me that story tonight.

Man carried out of Arizona supermarket by son following anti-mask meltdown

[www.foxnews.com]

Yes where are all the lawyers that should be helping us. They're all on the other side.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: August 16, 2020 01:43AM

I had an experience today in Whole Foods with a check-out person. The guy in front of me was paying for his groceries and I started putting my stuff on the register belt. The check-out woman said, "Please wait until I'm finished here and can spray down the belt." I said, "No, I don't think so, because then it gets on my food and I have a problem with chemicals," and I continued to put my stuff on the belt. angry smiley

Date: August 16, 2020 03:58AM

I understand why people are wearing masks, but WHY ARE THEY WEARING THEM, if you catch my drift. Especially, when you’re in a store and they’re all around you in the flesh. WHAT IS THIS? A fashion show? A new kind of Pride parade? Are they all having the same hallucination?

“Excuse me, sir (speaking to the store manager), but what’s with all the…you know…”

“It’s the germ. We’re afraid of the germ.”

“You mean one of those tiny things, of which there are maybe a hundred trillion, already in your body?”

“Right.”

I know about fear of dragons, snakes, quicksand, even the odd ghost in a closet, a bear in the woods, Hillary Clinton grinning like she just shot a full load of meth striding out on to the stage of the Democratic National Convention and telling the roaring crowd Joe Biden had to withdraw for health reasons…

These fears I understand. But a germ?

High strange, let’s face it, is unavoidable now. Just look around you. For a moment or two, just SEE. The coming and going of masked robots…

Think of The Plagues of the Middle Ages. Whatever was happening, however bad it was, the people endured. They worked. They strove. They suffered. They didn’t lock down. They didn’t look to governors to issue shelter orders. They didn’t wait for an answer. There were no agencies announcing fake statistics. It was a horror, they were in the center of it and they stayed in the center of it. THIS, now, is a paradise, by comparison. If little Faucis had existed then, they would have been as oysters swallowed up by skimming schools of fish without a moment’s hesitation or thought or memory.

THIS, now, this fear of the germ, is preposterous. You want surreal? Think of the long-term psychological and mental and physical and cultural and spiritual preparation which has led to the present population and their mincing phobic surrender.

Germophobia defined: “extreme fear of germs and obsession with cleanliness.” How surreal are the hand sanitizer machines and their white goo? “Yes, I’m going to defeat the hundred trillion trillion trillion germs, watch this, I push the lever and the cream oozes out…” Watch the good little environmentalists at health food stores rub on the thick stuff. They live in harmony with Nature. Of course they do. They accept Nature. You bet. But they want to defeat the trillion to the trillionth power germs that are everywhere in Nature. Who educated these idiots? When they trek through the rainforests of Costa Rica and Brazil, do they have 18-wheelers behind them filled with drums of Purell? Or is it only when they get back to San Francisco and LA and Cambridge that they become terrified of the attack of the microbes?

Jrapp

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables