Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Sharon Stone on sister’s COVID-19 diagnosis: 'One of you Non-Mask wearers did this'
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: August 17, 2020 07:28PM

Sharon Stone on sister’s COVID-19 diagnosis: 'One of you Non-Mask wearers did this'

Sharon Stone revealed this weekend that her sister has been diagnosed with COVID-19 and urged people to wear a mask to prevent the spread of the disease.

"My sister Kelly, who already has lupus, now has COVID-19," Stone captioned images of her sister's hospital room in an Instagram post. "This is her hospital room. One of you Non-Mask wearers did this."

Stone added: "Can YOU FACE THIS ROOM ALONE? Wear a mask! For yourself and others. Please."

In an Instagram video, the actress said that her sister's husband is also in the hospital "fighting for his life" after being diagnosed with COVID-19. Stone said her sister and sister's husband stayed home "as long as they could."

Kelly Stone also took to social media to explain her experience fighting COVID-19. In one video, she begged her followers, "Know that this is real."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sharon Stone on sister’s COVID-19 diagnosis: 'One of you Non-Mask wearers did this'
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: August 17, 2020 08:56PM

Well there it is

Sharon stone said it

Nunativs reported it

Good science

I will put my mask on now

Re: Sharon Stone on sister’s COVID-19 diagnosis: 'One of you Non-Mask wearers did this'
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: August 17, 2020 09:59PM

lol

Date: August 17, 2020 09:59PM

Only in unhealthy crowded, STAGNANT spaces like stores, banks, gyms, salons, etc.filled with unhealthy people breathing each others diseased exhalations which is most of Amerika, with the complete lack of NATURE'S ionic energies.

This situation has been brewin for a LONG TIME, ever since WE started building those sewers called cities.

Spend MOST of your time OUTSIDE, no worries there, no mask need nor desired...

Date: August 17, 2020 10:08PM

Contagion is a myth

Why do you make me keep saying it?

Yes even in banks

Date: August 17, 2020 11:44PM

Some guy up here in South Lake Tahoe just got the plague from an infected flea from walking his dog, myth?

Don't be a simpleton...

Denial is a way for people to defend themselves against anxiety. When they're in periods where there's a lot of anxiety and it's perceived as a threat, then people develop strategies to protect themselves, their sense of security and safety. And one of these is simply to deny whatever the threatening source is exists.

Date: August 18, 2020 12:23AM

Prove it.

So gullible

Date: August 18, 2020 12:31AM

I believe in contagion AND that the terrain/immunity is the main, but not always pathway for contagious agents to get in, take hold and setup shop...

Date: August 18, 2020 12:36AM

When you make statements and don't provide any evidence you lose any semblance of integrity I asked you to prove your statement you diverted as usual

Some guy up here in South Lake Tahoe just got the plague from an infected flea from walking his dog, myth?

Date: August 18, 2020 12:55AM

Sure, and much of your "evidence" is just a bunch of random opinions forcefully repeated over and over till they SEEM true.

I'm not trying to prove anything just offering an alternate view of the Lake...

Date: August 18, 2020 01:02AM

Scientific studies were
Done

CONTAGION could not be shown

Not opinion

Date: August 18, 2020 04:20AM

UNARGUABLE PHENOMENON: Sun/Light

ARGUABLE PHENOMENON: Contagion/Virus. You hinge your entire belief system on ARGUABLE PHENOMENON, thus that's an OPINION.

Once your OPINION is in line with forces of the UNIverse, then maybe, you will have an argument. Till then, wishful thinking...

Date: August 18, 2020 10:05AM

NuNativs
UNARGUABLE PHENOMENON: Sun/Light

ARGUABLE PHENOMENON: Contagion/Virus. You hinge your entire belief system on ARGUABLE PHENOMENON, thus that's an OPINION.

Once your OPINION is in line with forces of the UNIverse, then maybe, you will have an argument. Till then, wishful thinking...

You miss the point of course.

You blame free breathers just as Sharon stone does apparently.

You say just wear a damn mask

Both are based on opinion.

The science is not there.
I have read it.

So don't tell me about opinion.
You use it then accuse me of using it.

The science is there to show that CONTAGION and infection are false concepts.

Date: August 18, 2020 03:14PM

fresh
The science is there to show that CONTAGION and infection are false concepts.

A bunch of YouTube videos, and "published" articles on obscure websites from quack personalities trying to make a buck by being a contrarian is not science.

But hey, you hinge your entire world view on that stance be it contagion/virus, the Holocaust, 9/11, moon landings, flat earth, and who knows what else?

To admit you MAY be wrong in one area, would bring the whole house of cards down so keep your head in that proverbial sand. JR has the shovel...

Date: August 18, 2020 11:59PM

contagion/virus,

YES

the Holocaust,

YES

9/11,

YES

[www.dailymotion.com]

moon landings,

NO

flat earth,

NO

and you base your bloviating on official sources (govt propaganda)
or nothing at all due to your laziness and anti-intellectualism.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables