Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Barstool Sports founder Dave Portnoy posts bedridden video: ‘Do I have COVID? I don’t know, maybe’
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: August 20, 2020 12:20AM

Barstool Sports founder Dave Portnoy posts bedridden video: ‘Do I have COVID? I don’t know, maybe’

"Frozen pizza reviews, yup that's what got him"...

Barstool Sports founder Dave Portnoy freaked out both fans and Penn National Gaming investors on Wednesday by posting a video in which he speculated that he might have coronavirus.

Portnoy, who had been oddly silent on social media, posted a shirtless video from his bed in which he stated he hadn't moved for 40 hours and promised to fight back against whatever was ailing him.

Portnoy has been outspoken about the coronavirus pandemic, regularly mocking Dr. Anthony Fauci in the process. But the Barstool founder has managed to expand his empire during the pandemic, first starting a series of viral box openings and frozen pizza reviews while he was stuck in his New York City apartment. He eventually left his home, spending time in Florida, Nantucket and the Hamptons, continuing his highly popular pizza review videos and interacting with fans in the process.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Barstool Sports founder Dave Portnoy posts bedridden video: ‘Do I have COVID? I don’t know, maybe’
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: August 20, 2020 01:11AM

He should get a PCR test

I hear they're really accurate

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables