Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Why Does History Repeat Itself? | Wars & Pandemics Explained!
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: August 22, 2020 01:11PM

I plan on doing another video using the Norman Dodd Interview, which I used in the video below, where Dodd pointed out that the Powers that Be wanted to "Prevent a Reversion of Life" which is EXACTLY what they are trying to do now with this New Normal or The Great Reset - see my latest video WARNING!!! The Great Reset Is Coming!!!

[www.youtube.com]
Why Does History Repeat Itself? | Wars & Pandemics Explained!
49:10 Minute Video

Published on Jul 5, 2020
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at Why History Repeats Itself, especially Wars and Pandemics. John explains how Normalizing Power has Brainwashed the Masses to do what they think is the right thing when, in fact, it’s actually the wrong thing to do - it’s what the Powers that Be want us to do, especially during Emergencies, so they can Control the Masses.

John also explains how Health Security or Biosecurity is being used as the most severe form of Government known thus far in the Political History of the West and how Biopower, which is Power over Bios or Life or Power over Populations by managing the Illnesses, Deaths, Births and Reproduction of a Population, has killed more people than any other form of Power before it.

As always, John also provides simple Solutions to solve Most of our Problems, including the Current Crisis we are now facing.

Please join John and everyone else on the Hero’s Journey so we can Play our Role and Prove to the World that it’s up to each and every one of us to be the Change which we wish to see so we can put an end to all of the Needless Suffering on this Planet.

Videos Mentioned in this Video:

Satan’s Secret Weapon - [www.youtube.com]

What is the Healthiest Diet for Humans? - [www.youtube.com]

Disease Mysteries Revealed | Causes & Solutions the Powers that Be Don’t Want You to Know - [www.youtube.com]

The First Step to Paradise [Tolstoy] - [www.youtube.com]

Related Videos: see Pinned Comment below.

Hidden Agenda for
World Government by
Controlling our
Educational Systems

In order to fully understand
the Coronavirus
You have to understand
Why History Repeats Itself.

[youtu.be]
0:14 MM
G. Edward Griffin: The story you are about to hear represents a missing piece in the puzzle of modern history. Without this Knowledge many contemporary events are simply beyond understanding. You are about to hear a man tell you that the major tax-exempt foundations of this land, since at least 1945, have been operating to promote a hidden agenda and that agenda has nothing to do with the surface appearance of charity, good works or philanthropy.

This man will tell you that the real objectives include the creation of a world-wide collectivist state, including the Soviet Union, which is to be ruled from behind the scenes by those same interests which now control the tax-exempt foundations.

The man who tells this story is none other than Mr. Norman Dodd, who in 1954, was the staff director of the Congressional Special Committee to investigate tax-exempt foundations -- sometimes referred to as the Reece committee, in recognition of its chairman, Congressman Carroll Reece. The interview you are about to see was conducted by me in 1982. 1:24 MM

[youtu.be]
1:24 MM
Norman Dodd: At that time, their interest shifts over to preventing what they call a reversion of life in the United States to what it was prior to 1914, when World War I broke out. At that point, they come to the conclusion that, to prevent a reversion, we must control education in the United States. And they realize that that’s a pretty big task. To them it is too big for them alone.

So they approach the Rockefeller Foundation with a suggestion: that portion of education which could be considered domestic should be handled by the Rockefeller Foundation, and that portion which is international should be handled by the Endowment.

They then decide that the key to the success of these two operations lay in the alteration of the teaching of American History. So, they approach four of the then most prominent teachers of American History in the country -- people like Charles and Mary Byrd. Their suggestion to them is this, “Will they alter the manner in which they present their subject.” And, they get turned down, flatly.

So, they then decide that it is necessary for them to do as they say, i.e. “build our own stable of historians." Then, they approach the Guggenheim Foundation, which specializes in fellowships, and say” “When we find young men in the process of studying for doctorates in the field of American History, and we feel that they are the right caliber, will you grant them fellowships on our say so? And the answer is, “Yes.”

So, under that condition, eventually they assemble twenty (20), and they take these twenty potential teachers of American History to London. There, they are briefed in what is expected of them -- when, as, and if they secure appointments in keeping with the doctorates they will have earned.

That group of twenty historians ultimately becomes the nucleus of the American Historical Association. 4:19 MM

[youtu.be]
4:19 MM

The Swine Flu
Fraud of 1976
On 60 Minutes

[youtu.be]
4:26 MM
Mike Wallace: The Flu Season is upon us.

Once again, in order to fully
understand the Coronavirus
You have to understand
Why History Repeats Itself.

[youtu.be]
6:44 MM
Bill Gates: If we look at the 20th century and we look at the death chart of the 20th century, I think everybody would say, oh yea, there must be a spike for World War I. You know, sure enough; there it is, like 25 million. And there must be a big spike for World War II, and there it is, it's like 65 million. But then you'll see this other spike that is as large as World War II right after World War I - and most people, a lot of people would say, “What - what was that?”

There’s [sic] 2 kinds of Flues. There’s Flues that spread between Humans very effectively and there’s Flues that Kill lots of people. And those two properties have only been combined into a widespread Flu once in History. Well, that is the Spanish Flu. We had no idea where it came from - it’s called the Spanish Flu because the Spanish Press was the freest, they were the first to talk openly about it. And so in the annals of Epidemic History, that’s the Big Event.

[youtu.be]
7:45 MM
John Rose: “Education is a weapon whose effects depend on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed.” -Joseph Stalin in an interview with H.G. Wells back in 1934.

Now Joseph Stalin was the biggest Mass Murderer of last century and H.G. Wells was a member of the Fabian Society and so was George Orwell who wrote “1984” and Aldous Huxley who wrote the “Brave New World” both books of which were considered Prophetic and we have to understand they weren’t Prophetic because they too were members of the Fabian Society.

George Orwell wrote, “He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past.” He who controls the past - that’s the History - controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past - the History. Going back to how I started this Video off - the Norman Dodd Interview - that’s why I started off with this to help you understand that they had to create, the Powers that Be, had to create a whole Stable of Historians so they could Lie about the Events that happened last century - those 3 Big Events. We’ve been Lied to about the 2 Wars that Killed 85 Million people and the 1 Pandemic that Killed around 20 Million people. 9:06 MM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why Does History Repeat Itself? | Wars & Pandemics Explained!
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: August 22, 2020 09:55PM

Because WE have charlatans like Goodrich rewriting HIS-Story to suit their twisted agendas duping the DIVISIVE, HATEFUL Low IQ mob for fame and profit...

Date: August 26, 2020 09:35AM

Those Who Control the Narrative Rule Society

[youtu.be]
4:20 MM
“Those who tell the stories rule society.” -Plato

I’m John Rose - I started off this Video with that great Norman Dodd Interview where he talks about how the Powers the Be changed their interests to Prevent a Reversion of the good old days. Kind of what’s happening right now, isn’t it? The New Normal - The Great Reset - got to Control those History Books to make sure you guys don’t Wake Up and realize we Live on an Abundant Planet.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: August 27, 2020 02:54AM

JR said...again:

Fortunately people like Goodrich don't gain traction and turn US ALL into racists. Most people can still think things out somewhat and not just REACT.

Date: January 10, 2021 06:29PM

John Rose

[youtu.be]
4:20 MM

I’m John Rose - I started off this Video with that great Norman Dodd Interview where he talks about how the Powers the Be changed their interests to Prevent a Reversion of the good old days. Kind of what’s happening right now, isn’t it? The New Normal - The Great Reset - got to Control those History Books to make sure you guys don’t Wake Up and realize we Live on an Abundant Planet.

Here's a link to one of my Posts for this 23:31 Minute Video where I used the same 4:19 minute clip of the Norman Dodd Interview and I also included my transcribed notes to the video in this Post...

Date: February 21, 2021 04:30AM

1:03 MM
G. Edward Griffin: Well, I think that’s a very profound question, James. I like the question because many people are too obsessed, I think, with looking at the surface Manifestations of our Problems. On our website, we have a little paragraph that people seem to respond to. We say, we should Not be like Cats and then, go on to explain that if you toss a pebble at a Cat, the Cat will look at the pebble, but if you toss a pebble at a Dog, the Dog will look at you. And that’s what we sort of find in the field of News Events and, you know, World Changing Events. Too many people are looking at the pebble, they’re looking at the Effect, they’re looking at the Demonstrations, the Riots, the Loss of Purchasing Power, the Growth of the Police State, you know, all of these things that annoy them, Corruption in Government, but they don’t really focus on who’s Causing that to happen or what is Causing that to happen. And that’s the essence of your question, so I really like it. 2:17 MM

[youtu.be]
14:12 MM
So this is all well-documented, but no matter how many Pieces of Information we add to this List will it ever really Convince the Un-Convincible who are Choosing to Ignore this Information or put it to the side or to try to dismiss it in some way? And, of course, the answer is No. And I could do similar List of On the Record Information about the Open Conspiracies openly admitted to on any number of other topics, again, this is just on that one particular subject of Population Control - the Chemical Control of the Population. We could amass such a List on the subject of Global Government - the Conspiracy to create a Global Government - how could that possibly work? I’ve never heard of that. We could go through all sorts of the examples of the admitted Open Conspiracies in that realm or the Control of the Monetary Supply or the attempt to Transform a System of Education into a System of Indoctrination in order to explicitly, as has been admitted, not to create Independent Free Thinkers, but to create Obedient Workers for the Factories and other such things. Again, we could go through just a List of people saying these things and admitting to this Open Conspiracy that is Not Hidden at all. But again, what good will it do to Convince the Un-Convincible? 15:28 MM

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For those little Kitty Cats who pooh-pooh Conspiracies - it's actually an Open Conspiracy meaning that our Social Engineers ADMIT what they're doing to us and those who are like CATS and only focus on the Pebble - see analogy above - think it doesn't make any sense.

H. G. Wells, who was a member of the Fabian Society formed in 1884 to usher in a One World COLLECTIVIST State through Gradualism meaning that it's going to take a hundred years or so - see snippet below, published "The Open Conspiracy" in 1928 and yet, those little Kitty Cats still say it doesn't make any sense!

[youtu.be]
40:31 MM
And ladies and gentlemen after 100 years of operation and a penetration into the Power Centers of Society, the Rhodesian Network as I call it, now is close to its final achievement, which is its goal, the creation of a True New World Order. 40:51 MM End of Lecture by G. Edward Griffin

So here we are on the verge of a True New World Order "where we end up in a Totalitarian System not too different from the Regimes of the Past - the Middle Ages" and those who are oblivious to the obvious just go on their merry way "celebrating the beauty of life".

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables