Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Amanda Vollmer PCR test primer =human DNA= scam
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: August 24, 2020 09:24PM

Good YouTube channel

[m.youtube.com]

Especially this video

[m.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Amanda Vollmer PCR test primer =human DNA= scam
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: August 26, 2020 06:14PM

She's great, Fresh! Thanks. Also has a nice voice. I looked up her websites. She's in Canada, where they're worse than here and there are much less Coronavirus Deaths - 9,000 Deaths with a Population of 59,000,000 so 0.015% Death Rate.

lol - she said this:

The government has Munchausen by Proxy disease. Which is a form of abuse of course.

I'm going to watch her Contact Tracing video when I get a chance because I think they're going to amp it up in the fall and go big on the quarantining -

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: August 27, 2020 02:50AM

Jennifer
She's great, Fresh! Thanks. Also has a nice voice. I looked up her websites. She's in Canada, where they're worse than here and there are much less Coronavirus Deaths - 9,000 Deaths with a Population of 59,000,000 so 0.015% Death Rate.

Wait, wait, wait, I thought there isn't a virus? Now you're admitting that there IS and that there is DEATH associated. You people are all over the place...INCONSISTENTLY.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: August 28, 2020 07:43PM

I believe that something was created in a Lab and unleashed and that it has affected people and some have died. So definitely Death associated with it. But because I don't understand the science, biology, physiology or whatever it's all about and I've never been interested in that subject, I'm not saying that a virus does exist and I'm open to learning about the Virus/ Germ Theory vs. Terrain. And I've been reading and watching a lot of the videos here explaining it all, but I'm afraid I still don't understand most of what I read or hear. If it was about something I'm really into, like Nutrition/Diet, then I'd probably understand it more.

I do believe in Terrain though - because as I said before, I'm living proof. When I was 100% raw, I didn't get sick, nothing at all, for 15 years. Until about three years ago. So whatever it is, I believe if you're 100% Raw - not sure of the nuance, like if you have to be all raw for a few years before you're well enough if you have health issues going in, etc. - you'll be protected and probably won't get sick and especially won't die. So I'm definitely not a believer of the Virus/Germ Theory.

And because something like 98% of people who died were older than 78 or something and had at least one or two pre-existing conditions, and loads were Fat, bears out the Terrain Theory. It depends on what condition your condition is in.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: August 29, 2020 12:19AM

Jennifer
I believe that something was created in a Lab and unleashed and that it has affected people and some have died. So definitely Death associated with it.

I do believe in Terrain though So whatever it is, I believe if you're 100% Raw - not sure of the nuance, like if you have to be all raw for a few years before you're well enough if you have health issues going in, etc.

OK now we're getting somewhere.
Terrain sure, but a raw food diet is no panacea.

Youkta Kulvinskas = Colon Cancer
Morris Krok = Cancer
Shelton = Parkinsons
TC Fry = Heart Failure
Johny Lovewisdom = No one is sure but he claimed he would LIVE forever...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables