Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

"Prepare Yourself for What is Coming..."
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: September 01, 2020 02:10AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "Prepare Yourself for What is Coming..."
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: September 01, 2020 02:50AM

How do you prepare except have a gun and eat the perfect diet so you'll be as healthy as possible. I'm visiting all my people this summer in case they won't let us out in the fall again. Right now, I'm more worried about the immediate threat of ANTIFA and BLM in my local area coming after me because I'm a Conservative than I am about what 'they' have in store for me in the future because I think it's going to take some time to implement all their plans and make it seem like it's 'Normal'. The Soft Coup.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: September 01, 2020 03:54AM

Good one JR . thanks

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: September 01, 2020 03:57AM

DIVISION is what you should be worried about. You read the Cayce postings I made, yet you glide by that and remain entrenched in your DIVISIVE world view....

THAT'S THE ENEMY!!!

It's pretty hypocritical when you're doing a Heil Hitler to Fox News and their viewpoints, and ENCOURAGING the viewpoint of "ENEMY", when DIVISIVENESS in the COLLECTIVE HUMAN HEART, (The Pool of Human Emotion) is the cause of ALL SUFFERING on EARTH,,,

Y'all are supposed to be the cream of the crop, total raw foodists, full of bio-photons, the pinnacle of human ability and thought, the ULTIMATE humans, yet from out here, it appears the OPPOSITE...

EUGENICS:

the study of how to arrange reproduction within a human population to increase the occurrence of heritable characteristics regarded as desirable. Developed largely by Francis Galton as a method of improving the human race, it fell into disfavor only after the perversion of its doctrines by the Nazis.

Uh-oh, MORE NAZIS...

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2020 04:38AM by NuNativs.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: September 01, 2020 05:05AM

Ha Johny's already making over $6000+/mo with a little over 60 videos being a contrarian on YouTube. Come on JR COMPETE!!! I really believe his parrot of the already questionable Icke is TRUTH?!? Nope...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2020 05:06AM by NuNativs.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables