Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Made Up Stories?: Dwayne Johnson says he and his family are on the mend from coronavirus
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: September 03, 2020 04:25AM

Dwayne Johnson says he and his family are on the mend from coronavirus

Dwayne Johnson said he's won a fight against Covid-19, but is warning others that the virus was a formidable foe even for him.

Luckily, the actor and former wrestling star said in an Instagram video that he and his family are now on the other side of their illness after they all tested positive about three weeks ago.

"I can tell you that this has been one of the most challenging and difficult things we have ever had to endure as a family," he said. "And for me personally, too, as well, and I've gone through some doozies in the past."

Johnson said his two young daughters, who are ages 4 and 2, exhibited mild symptoms, but he and his wife, Lauren Hashian, were a different story.

"But I am happy to tell you guys that we as a family are good. We are on the other end of it. We are on the other side. We are no longer contagious. And we are -- thank god -- we are healthy," he said.

Johnson said he believes they contracted it from close family friends.
He encouraged others to exercise extreme caution when meeting with friends or family and taking measures -- like getting tested for coronavirus before meeting up and wearing a mask -- to prevent the spread.

Ever the wellness advocate, he also said he believes he benefited from his general commitment to his health.

"I've gotten knocked about and gotten my a-- kicked a little bit in the past with some challenges, but testing positive for Covid-19 is much different than overcoming nasty injuries or being evicted or even being broke, which I have been more than a few times," he said. "The reason why I feel this is different is because my number one priority is to always protect my family and protect my children, my loved ones."

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2020 04:27AM by NuNativs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Made Up Stories?: Dwayne Johnson says he and his family are on the mend from coronavirus
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: September 03, 2020 08:29AM

Testing positive means nothing.

This has only been shown here a thousand times.

You have the brains of a flea.
No offense. Just the facts.

Re: Made Up Stories?: Dwayne Johnson says he and his family are on the mend from coronavirus
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: September 03, 2020 10:28AM

fresh
Testing positive means nothing.

This has only been shown here a thousand times.

You have the brains of a flea.
No offense. Just the facts.

According to T.C. Fry, when our resident SHILL loses his head, he will become a Virus!

The Virus Myth

Let's use an analogy to further understand the virus rationale being foisted on us. Let's presume a flea loses its head. (Yes, its head!) For what is called a virus is a genome (genetic material). Genomes are to cellular mitochondria what heads are to fleas or other organisms. Now let's presume that a flea's head is about one billionth the size of an elephant-that's the size relationship Guyton's Textbook of Medical Physiology establishes of a virus to a cell.

In presenting the virus rationale we are asked to believe that a flea's head attaches itself to an elephant, injects itself into the elephant and takes command of the elephant! Mind you the flea head is dead. All so-called viruses (genomes) are dead. None are living. Why? Because to any thinking person, they're a fractionated part of what was a living organism. In short, the flea's head is a deadhead! But yet it can do things like take over an elephant. Upon taking over the elephant, it commands the elephant to reproduce its head-the elephant replicates the head thousands upon thousands of times. When the elephant has reproduced about 20,000 to 30,000 flea heads, it "explodes" and the flea heads are free to seek out other elephants and repeat the process. That's a lot for a deadhead to do!

Were you observant in the last paragraph? Did you catch on that 20,000 to 30,000 flea heads are only one five hundredths of one percent of the size of an elephant? That's like saying that, if you inject yourself with a fraction of an ounce of a substance, it will cause so much pressure inside you that you'll explode.

This all sounds ridiculous, doesn't it? Yes, it certainly does! Yet that is precisely the rationale used by so-called medical science. Let's review that.

So-called viruses are nothing more than genomes. (The body, in losing about half a trillion cells a day, also loses about an average of 5,000 mitochondrial genomes per cell, a gross figure of about 2 1/2 quadrillion!) I repeat that genomes are tantamount to the head of animals-they are the brains for directing the protein-making, energy creating activities of a mitochondrion. To call the genome a microorganism is erroneous for an organism, micro or macro, must have a functional body in addition to the head.

We are asked to believe, according to the medical rationale, in obligate reproduction. That means that another organism is obligated to reproduce an alien organism (in this case, a piece of one) such as in the analogy postulated (an elephant being obligated to reproduce flea heads). Have you ever witnessed in all nature anything reproducing anything other than its own kind?

What do you think of reproduction where all the offspring are stillborn (dead)?

What do you think of a "science" that expects us to accept their statements that admittedly dead organic material (genomes) are capable of numerous actions including disease causation? Let's free ourselves of this scapegoat, mentality! Let's keep in mind that, even if true, it's totally irrelevant! Healthful living always produces health regardless of all the "malevolent little beasties" around. The sick and ailing almost invariably get well when they adopt healthful practices.

Let's keep in mind that when we discontinue the drugs and poisons, the body restores itself to the highest level of health possible. Let's also keep in mind that AIDS, so-called, is a result of drugs and other poisons.

The publicity and scare tactics of our commercial masters are designed to stampede us into the medical corral. Have you been suckered in? Will you continue to be?

WARNING!!!

Dead Flea Heads are ALWAYS looking for excuses for the EVIL things they do!

[www.youtube.com]
Why Do Health Gurus Die Young?
27:14 Minute Video

Published on Jul 12, 2016
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at why So Many Health Gurus Die Young, especially Raw Foodists and Natural Hygienists.

Per Video Tape JR# M2U00368 - 27:14 made 7-12-16:

[youtu.be]
1:11 MM
...but that’s all about Denial my friends.

1:13 MM
Remember, Denial is a Defense Mechanism to keep us from going Crazy. We Run to Denial to Avoid those Unwanted Aspects of Ourselves that Carl Jung called our Shadow. We have an Individual Shadow and a Collective Shadow. Remember, the Collective Shadow is what keeps us where we are. But we also Run to Denial to Protect our Pleasures, we Live in a Fantasy World where we trick, we hide, we lie, we delude, we deceive, we cover up, we overcompensate, we intellectualize, we rationalize, we generalize, we minimize, we blame, we bargain, we harbor illusions thinking that it’s Not our Fault because it’s what we want to hear and we’re looking for Reasons and Excuses NOT to have to do this.

LOOK AT THESE GUYS - THEY’RE NOT LIVING VERY LONG!!!

I DON’T HAVE TO DO IT!!! YEAHAW!!!!!!

I DON’T HAVE TO DO IT!!! I FOUND ME AN EXCUSE!!!

YIPPEEEEEE!!!

YIPPEEEEEE!!!

YIPPEEEEEE!!!

I DON’T HAVE TO DO IT!!! THEY DON’T LIVE LONG!!!

Well, why aren’t they living long? Have you looked into it?

NO!!! NO!!! I JUST FOUND MY EXCUSE!!! YEAO!!!

Yea, aren’t you excited? I am! Just think about it - I don’t have to do it.

Look, I can cheat - I can cheat - it’s OK.

It is OK, don’t worry about that, but what you have to understand, my friends, oh my God, Life is an Illusion. What can I say?

There is a reason why people Die. If you look at the very beginners of the Natural Hygiene Movement, if you look at Dr. Russell Trall and Sylvester Graham, why did these guys Die at 65 and 54, respectively?

Well, there’s a good reason and it’s usually the same reason why most people find this Information. They were Sick. In fact, Graham was born a weak and delicate child and Trall spent his whole boyhood in Sickness and was Bleed and Drugged. These people were lucky to make it as long as they did after the arrggg Medical System Poisoned them - that’s why they didn’t live long.

Our first few years are so important. The first 10 years, as Dr. Joel Fuhrman points out in his book “Disease Proof Your Child,” these little children’s Cells are growing rapidly - they’re opening and closing and are being exposed. Adults, our Cells are like the inside of a golf ball tightly banded wrapped around with a bunch of rubber bands and we’re Not opening and closing, so we can be exposed to certain things and it won’t harm us.

But little children - what happens in the first 10 years of our life is so important. Very few people who finally find out about Raw Food started their Journey off that way. And now, the younger generation, my God, people below 30 right now, we’re supposed to be born with Systems that can do 10 times what they’re supposed to do - you guys are probably lucky if you’re coming in at a 2 or 3 - that’s why you’re getting Sick in your 20s and 30s or younger. We’re getting Weaker and Sicker as a Species because our Food is getting Worse and we’re being Drugged and Drugged.

So that’s how most people find this.

So these 2 guys were Sick as children - they were Drugged and Poisoned by the Medical System and that’s what happens to most of us, except it’s even Worse now with all of the Vaccines.

So this is what happens to most of us and then, if you look at Shelton and Fry, that’s thrown in our face all the time, isn’t it?

Well, Shelton made it to what - 90 and Fry - 70, 69, whatever, why did they Die so young?

Well golly, if you look at their lives, ... 4:47 MM

Date: September 03, 2020 11:44AM

According to T.C. Fry, when our resident SHILL loses his head, he will become a Virus

Perfect...

Date: September 03, 2020 02:35PM

You forgot the main EXCUSE that people use for TC, in that he "over worked" himself to DEATH. You also forgot to add the fact that Shelton was crippled and bed ridden for at least 10 years.

So you're saying that's because he wasn't raw from birth. I've met tons of kids raised raw and vegan when I worked at a large health food coop, and ALOT of them had see through teeth, failure to thrive and other maladies.

Insanity is to keep pursuing the same deficient diet and rhetoric over and over and expecting DIFFERENT results...

BTW, I have Bass's original website on my hard drive that catalogues the centuries of people pursuing hygiene and the death stats to go with it. You would think by now, we'd be seeing someone with LONGEVITY that would make U.S. pause...

(Maybe you'll be the ONE JR)...

P,S, It's telling that you guys have to resort to personal attacks to make a point. Lucky for you, I can show a little restraint...

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2020 02:53PM by NuNativs.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: September 03, 2020 03:20PM

So I presume Dwayne Johnson and his family are all quarantining for 15 days ...

Plus all he can say is they tested positive and fought it. No mention of any symptoms, nothing, meaning it either was false positive or very mild for everyone.

Just wanted Media attention and to stick it to the Corona Skeptics.

Comment I read -

"Why do these celebs always have near death experiences so people can comment what tough little soldiers they are getting through it. Everyone else has a slight sniffle and carry on."

Date: September 03, 2020 03:48PM

There is no need to debate raw.

There is no need to constantly bring up stanley bass

Eat whatever diet you want!!!

And if you don't want to be "attacked"
Don't say obviously stupid things

Date: September 04, 2020 02:44AM

fresh
And if you don't want to be "attacked"
Don't say obviously stupid things

"You made me beat you", says every abuser...
Gangin up like a couple of weak wusses...

Date: September 04, 2020 02:51AM

LIKE A STORM - Love The Way You Hate Me

Take another shot at me
I love the way you
Hate me!
I don't care if I'm not good enough for you
I don't care if I don't live the life you want me to
I don't care what you wanna think of me
'Cause all you are
Is everything
That I don't wanna be
You say
I'm a
Freak
I say
I am
Free
Come take a shot at me
I love the way you hate me
You say
I'm insane
I say
You're afraid
I get stronger from the pain
Take another shot at me
You think I'm nothing
'Cause I'm nothing like you
You think you know me
You have no idea what I've been through
So, take your shot
Say what you want about me
'Cause all you are
Is everything
That I will never be
Fake

Date: September 04, 2020 12:38PM

Everyone here is fake except for nunativs

Got it.

Date: September 04, 2020 02:53PM

fresh
Everyone here is fake except for nunativs

Got it.

No, mostly fresh & JR. Jennifer is fairly transparent but naive and a bit loony in her beliefs like a born again christian. Catchy song though...

Date: September 04, 2020 02:59PM

guess how much JR and I care about your opinion.

on a scale of -1 to 100.

Date: September 04, 2020 03:26PM

fresh
guess how much JR and I care about your opinion.

on a scale of -1 to 100.

Enough to generate reams of red text and prolific scarcastic canned responses...

Date: September 04, 2020 05:56PM

Ick!

Disquieting, Disturbing ...

That's three minutes I'll never get back.

[www.churchofjesuschrist.org]

Date: September 04, 2020 06:02PM

Jennifer

Ick!

Disquieting, Disturbing ...

That's three minutes I'll never get back.

[www.churchofjesuschrist.org]

FUN FACT: They are a Christian band! Go for a 5 mile run in the mountains while you listen, great motivation. I knew you were a "christian", that explains everything. My country tis, is the ultimate in brainwashing...

It's kind of ironic Jennifer, you embody just about everything I think is wrong with humanity...Gotta LAUGH!
I LOVE my ENEMIES!!!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2020 06:22PM by NuNativs.

Date: September 05, 2020 02:17AM

NuNativs

FUN FACT: They are a Christian band! Go for a 5 mile run in the mountains while you listen, great motivation.

No, I'd probably jump off a cliff listening to that depressing so-called 'music'.

I knew you were a "christian", that explains everything.

Raised Christian, but Spiritual my whole adult life.
Yes, we know you and your ilk Hate Christians

My country tis, is the ultimate in brainwashing...

No, it's Patriotic. But thanks to The Left, Patriotism is 'bad'.

It's kind of ironic Jennifer, you embody just about everything I think is wrong with humanity...

Likewise

Gotta LAUGH!
I LOVE my ENEMIES!!!

Virtue Signaling Platitudes

Date: September 05, 2020 02:37AM

, you embody just about everything I think is wrong with humanity...

Really?
Is this necessary?

Date: September 05, 2020 02:54AM

Those things are - White People, Christians, Southerners, Conservatives, Pro-Lifers, Patriotism, America, Working at a Job, Wealthy People, Big beautiful homes, Owning Property, the U.S. as a Sovereign Nation, Individualism, Competitiveness, the Merit System. The Raw Food Diet.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2020 03:33AM by Jennifer.

Date: September 05, 2020 03:50AM

Jennifer
Those things are - White People, Christians, Southerners, Conservatives, Pro-Lifers, Patriotism, America, Working at a Job, Wealthy People, Big beautiful homes, Owning Property, the U.S. as a Sovereign Nation, Individualism, Competitiveness, the Merit System. The Raw Food Diet.

You're paying attention, good job. And DEEP down inside, I think you know EXACTLY what I'm standing for...

Date: September 05, 2020 04:01AM

fresh
, you embody just about everything I think is wrong with humanity...

Really?
Is this necessary?

If she engages, without a doubt. You and I know she's on unstable shaky ground. At least I didn't say she has a brain of a flea. That could hurt someone without self esteem...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2020 04:08AM by NuNativs.

Date: September 05, 2020 05:09AM

If she engages, without a doubt. You and I know she's on unstable shaky ground.

Nope. Sounds like she is your enemy.
Thought you were enemy free.
Hypocrite again.

At least I didn't say she has a brain of a flea. That could hurt someone without self esteem..

Pay attention. If you or anyone posts something like for example the rock and his family "getting covid"

And have zero awareness and zero ability to reason that the TEST for covid is not accurate ..so posting something like that, (and you do it over and over) is meaningless....

Then you actually have the reasoning brain of a flea. And i am justified in pointing out to you ...

you might take the opportunity to think instead of posting propaganda and idiotic stories. You wont.

Its no different from you striking someone on the head and me calling you violent. Factual observation.

You have an agenda.

So you find stories to fit your agenda instead of gathering facts and drawing conclusions.

Youre incapable of taking information and modifying your view. Just the same regurgitation over and over no basis in reality. Youre rigid.

Worse than a flea actually.
So I was being nice.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2020 05:13AM by fresh.

Date: September 05, 2020 05:20AM

That was a beautiful description of YOURSELF to a T fresh it almost brought me to REVERSE-TEARS...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables