Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

DEVO-Mark Mothersbaugh nearly died from COVID-19. FaceTiming with his family kept him alive
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: September 04, 2020 03:04AM

Mark Mothersbaugh nearly died from COVID-19. FaceTiming with his family kept him alive

"Yes he was on a ventilator for 2 weeks, doesn't make the experience any less real..."

As Mark Mothersbaugh lay in a Cedars-Sinai hospital bed in early June after contracting the novel coronavirus, a ventilator tube snaking into his throat to help him breathe, the Devo cofounder and acclaimed film and TV composer came to believe that he was recovering from a vicious beating in downtown Los Angeles.

“There’s a bookstore I love there where I get stationery supplies, and in my mind I had been there,” Mothersbaugh, 70, said Thursday afternoon, sitting on the patio of the Hollywood Hills home he shares with his wife, Anita Greenspan, and two teenage daughters. “I was convinced for about two weeks that I had been hit by a brick by somebody in Little Tokyo.”

Wearing chrome-framed eyeglasses, his nose and mouth covered by a black mask branded with the logo of his Mutato Musika commercial music company, Mothersbaugh touched his right temple while recalling the experience, as if searching for a head wound.

“I felt blood from being hit. I was handcuffed to a parking deck downtown. I had this whole elaborate story of how these kids sold me to an ambulance company that then got some sort of a payment for delivering COVID patients to their ICUs. I totally believed it,” he said.

Mothersbaugh’s delusions lasted more than two weeks during his time both on and off the ventilator. In fact, the artist didn’t contract the virus that causes COVID-19 while shopping in Little Tokyo. He caught it shuttling between his house and his Sunset Strip offices and studios in late May. His family was in Palm Springs. After he tested positive, he insisted on isolating by himself.

Three harrowing months later, Mothersbaugh and his family are back together and virus free. His experience, he says, was devastating. It was also unfortunately instructive, as it confirms an argument that he and his groundbreaking band, Devo, have been making for nearly 50 years.

“Everything’s become more devolved than I would have imagined possible,” he said. “For anybody that’s doubting whether the coronavirus and COVID-19 is real, it’s really real.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: DEVO-Mark Mothersbaugh nearly died from COVID-19. FaceTiming with his family kept him alive
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: September 04, 2020 03:40AM

Oh, God, spare me - another one of these celebrity stories eye rolling smiley

So self-serving this one is -

"He’s seen the doubters first hand. As he was recovering at home, a houseful of TikTok influencers across the street threw massive parties despite the shutdown and made news when Mayor Eric Garcetti shut off the property’s power. De-evolution is really real too."

Re: DEVO-Mark Mothersbaugh nearly died from COVID-19. FaceTiming with his family kept him alive
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: September 04, 2020 03:56AM

Same script over and over...

Like its written by an advertising team

Here's my story

I didn't get sick therefore there is no virus.

The end

Date: September 04, 2020 04:10AM

fresh
Same script over and over...

Like its written by an advertising team

Here's my story

I didn't get sick therefore there is no virus.

The end
No, you just haven't gotten it.........YET!

Hey fresh, you should try putting your fingers in your ears and sticking out your tongue like a 2 year old, that'll get you some traction...

Date: September 04, 2020 04:24AM

More cumming....(But men please conserve your semen and ejaculate on the schedule set in Daniel Reid's book...)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables